i.

Trompe L'oeil

"Chorong eonni, wake up!!! Yaaaah!! We need to move early because it's our comeback today!!!!" The maknae, Oh Hayoung trying to wake up their leader, apparently she's too feminine to wake up the girl under the deep sleep spell.

"Hayoung-ah, let me do this." 

She moved away as soon as Eunji  tried to wake up Chorong. 

"HEY PARK CHORONG!!! WE HAVE SOME CHICKEN FEET JUST FOR YOU! Wake up or else, Bomi and I will finish these delicate chicken feet. Yum!" Eunji kept on tapping Chorong's shoulder, as well as pinching her arms.

"I'm still sleepy, go away...." Still half asleep, the leader mumbled. 

*beep beep beep*

"Hey I think a phone's ringing...." Naeun said. 

Bomi immediately checked out where the beeping came from. She found Chorong's phone lying on the shelf. Since the girls had a promise even before debut not to keep secrets, they were allowed to check each others' messages. An unknown number texted Chorong. 

CHORONGIE~! Good luck on your comeback! Wishing all 

the best for you and A-Pink. I miss you :(

Btw, this is my new number. 

- Hakyeon 

"Ohhhhhhh." Bomi's reaction led to Namjoo's inquisitiveness.

"Eonni what is it?"

"Oh nothing, I'll just wake up Chorong eonni"

Bomi whispered something to their leader's ear "Hey, the CHA texted you~"

"WHAT?!" Chorong's initial reaction surprised the girls. 

"Okay girls, we better be ready! Fix yourselves and let's do good today, FIGHTING!"

"FIGHTING! APINK SARANGHAEYO~!" The girls answered in chorus. 

Today is a thursday. Hakyeon have been waiting for this day, he was even crossing out the days that passed before the "D-DAY". Not because it's their comeback day, it's because for the first time in 2 years, he'll be seeing the girl who made his heart flutter. 

"N hyung, let's get in the car! You wouldn't want to be last you know....you can't take away the late comer position from Ken hyung. HAHAHAHAHA" Hyuk pulled N as Ken followed them. 

They took their respective seats, and Hongbin handed out a handicam and said "Guys, we'll be filming VIXX TV while on our way to the M!Countdown to show STARLIGHTS how ready we are for the comeback!!"

"So much confidence huh, Lee Hongbin! Anyway, we really worked hard for this" Ravi said. 

"Annyeong haseyo! We are Real V! V. I . X . X. VIXX!" The VIXX members said in chorus, but then Hakyeon seems to be off and apparently his mind flies like the kite in the sky.

Hongbin paused the camcorder "Yahhh Cha Hakyeon!!! What's with you today?"

"Why are you dropping the honorifics, Lee Hongbin?!" 

"I'm so sorry hyung, but seriously are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, Kong. Just do the talking today....make Ken talk, or Ravi and Hyuk...I'm not expecting anything from Leo" Hakyeon continued to stare at the window. 

Before anything else, Hakyeon let a sigh. He kept on thinking on how he would approach Chorong. Missing her delicate touches, late night calls, and their moments together. He pulled out his phone and looked at his wallpaper, "Chorong-ah, I'm so sorry. -"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waaaaaah, I'm very sorry for the really short beginning. 

I just don't want to sleep without ending the first chapter TT___TT

I'll make it up to you soon~

Please subscribe and comments are very welcomed! 

PS. I might call Hakyeon - N, Hongbin - Kong, Hyuk - Sanghyuk, Ken - Jaehwan, Ravi - Wonshik, Leo - Taekwoon

from time to time. Because I want to. lmao.