ii.

Trompe L'oeil

4 years ago....

Hakyeon joined a dance competition in his university. You might think he's the prince of all dances. A plethora of grace showered through his amazing body. With the blindfold on and his slender body, you wouldn't actually realize that he's a man. Dancing has been Hakyeon's proclivity eversince he was young that you can see the passion in every movement he does. The crowd was noisy, and people we're saying...

"Wow! That's really a remarkable performance...there's an infinitesimal chance that he would lose"

A man asked one of the teachers of the school. "Excuse me Sir, what's the name of that kid?"

"His name is Cha Hakyeon, sir. Wait...aren't you the CEO of Cube Entertainment?" The professor said.

The man got a pen and wrote something on the paper. He placed in the envelope with his calling card. 

"Yes. Please give it to Hakyeon, and I hope this will be our little secret. Thank you"

He left even without finishing the performance. The teacher felt a little weird about it, so he waited until the awarding. 

"Hakyeon-ah, congratulations! You did very well today!" 

"Ah, thank you Sir!"

"Before you go, I'd like to give something to you. Open it." The professor gave Hakyeon the envelope from the man

"OH MY GOD. OH MY." Hakyeon repeated incessantly. 

"I better go, have a great day!" The teacher left.

Dear Cha Hakyeon,

Hello this is CUBE Entertainment's CEO Hong Seong Sung. 

I saw your performance today, and through my discursive observations,

I can see your potential to be an idol. If you are interested, 

let's meet today in the coffee shop near Gangnam Station.

Here's my calling card if you have any inquiries. 

After reading the short letter, Hakyeon tried to bring equanimity back to his emotions. A myriad of thoughts entered his head, whether he should go and meet the CEO or not. 

If I'll train to be an idol, it will be hard on my part to study and to train at the same time.

I think I will end up choosing only one ugh

Am I even ready?

But wait, if he's recruiting me to become an idol, shouldn't he invite me to Cube Entertainment office instead?

Nevertheless, Hakyeon gave it a shot. He thought of his siblings, his dad is now weak, and even if they have a small business, it wasn't sufficient for all of them. Hakyeon believes that being altruistic will give you good karma someday. He's also tired of the mundane life that he has, he wants to try something new, to give his life a little rainbow. 

"This CEO's invitation seems to be quite fallacious but I'm going to give it a try." Hakyeon whispered to himself as he was walking on his way to the coffee shop. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: All of the gifs I use are not mine. I'm so sorry if I can't give credits to the others since I can't find the original owners. :( I'm so sorry. 

THE CHAPTER SEEMS SO BLAND TT_______TT

But I have more ideas I'm just having a rough time to put the proper timing and all. 

Waaah tbh I can't write the fanfic properly because ugh the N gif is so asdfghjkl. 

Guys, please tell me if it's not okay with you that I only post 500+ words per chapter okay?

MORE MOMENTS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE!

Please leave your comments below and don't forget to subscribe! 

I love you all!