Chapter 1: SSUM (3)

A Girl Like You

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1: SSUM (3)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, I did like Jaehee,

She was smart, unique and she had confidence in herself, unlike the girls who were always looking down on themselves. 

She also never gave into bullies like Baekhyun and I respected that side about her.

But I also know that Jaehee sees me as just a friend, and to be honest, I don't want to ask her out yet. No yet, for the fear of getting rejected was to big ....

 

I am such a stupid coward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Baekhyun decided to quit bugging me and basically trying to bully me. Instead I kind of realized how much closer we have gotten to each other. Because we were arguing each other and making fun of each other, it had grown into a kind of a nice (?) enemy relationship. Baekhyun would still kick my chair or my desk as he walked by and I would do the same for him but it felt less like we were in a nuclear war. 

 

 

It was halfway into the midterm exams and I was completely bombarded with study materials and I regeretted taking two AP courses. Dark circles fromed and I'd actaully lost some weight. WOOHOO!!  I though about going on a diet and fantasizing about wearing actual skinny jeaans and all when someone plonked my head.

 

 

 

 

 

"OW"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You look like a panda. How about trying something that normal girsl do- some make up hmm?"

 

"I'm fine with looking like a panda"

 

 

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

 

"Its not fun with the midterm exams because you completely ignore me. Its not fun at all"

 

"...."

 

"Hey hey heyheyehheyehyeheyheyheyheyehye"

 

"Get lost, please"

 

"You need something to eat? You need to fatten up again so that I can joke about it'

 

"I just need to finish this question and I am going to crack open your skull and stuff your own brain down yout throat, just one moment please'

 

"Then---"

 

 

 

He took my notebook and walked casually back to his seat, Instintively, I got up from I seat, and dashed to his desk, and grabbed his phone. YES.

 

Now we were facing each other anticipating each other's move. Baekhyun was the dangerous opne because honestly, baekhyun would do something so out of the box, Then he made the first move-

 

 

He made a wild dash out the classroom door. I was too lazy to run after him and so I just took his phone and hid it deep in my coat pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I held onto Baekhyun's phone and he still had my notebook. When school ended, he came up to me with it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hey"