Chapter 1: SSUM (1)

A Girl Like You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Girl Like You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was finally break time. After the previous math class, I was starving. So i took out my bag full of my favourite snackage and started to gulp them down. I knew that I was fat, and also that I should try to cut down on some of the sweets, but it wasn't so easy. To be honest, eating for me, was a way of reducing stress. 

The boys in the classroom were stirring up a ruckus and it was hard to concentrate on reviewing my notes. Especailly one boy, named baek hyun, was laughing so loudly that it could probably be heard all the way down the halls. 

I got up and with my notebooks, I tried to squeeze through the desks. I bumped into one of the tables and a box of chocolate milk splashed all over the floor. 

 

"Oh my god. I am so sorry," I apologized. I dropped down to help clean up the mess.

 

I was about to go and grab some more paper towels when a someone from behind tugged on my ponytail. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going, "

 

I turned around to see baek hyun sneering at me. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

"EXCUSE ME?" I asked. I was sure I had heard something wrong

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LOOK at your size.You can't even walk between the desks."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know you are FAT... right? You should at least-"

 

 

 

 

 

"GO YOURSELF"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw the shock flash across his eyes when I sweared at him. Then I saw it harden again. He was a jerk and he deserves some naughty words. I had enough. This was way past anyone's mannerisms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" you . What are you, anyway to-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I DONT CARE ABOUT MY WEIGHT ALL RIGHT? There are people in the world who could be OBESE because of eating

disorders. You could have just offended anybody and that is something really REALLY ing messed up about you. I honestly

dont feel ashamed about it at all."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just left then. I didn't care about the spilled milk. I just didn't care about anything really. Baekhyun was an idiot and I had nothing to do with him anymore. At least not anymore. When the bell rang, anouncing that the precious break time was over, I hurried back to the classroom. As I squeezed through rows of narrow desks, I heard some smirks but I decided not to care.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When school was finally over, I packed my bags and carried it with me to the science lab so that I could start watering and weeding the school's garden. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HI, did you see the pumpkins?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, no. not today. I haven't had time"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They are really big now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im glad that they actually survived through the winter"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

School's Green Team's only member, Chan yeol, was waiting for me. He already had shovels and gloves out of the closet. While almost all of Korean students went to an after-school academy or to a library to study, he was the only one who was actually supportive of my green projects.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 we decided to water the plants and to leave weeding for tomorrow. Chanyeol and I walked to our small garden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you thinking about?"    Chanyeol asked as we were carrying heavy buckets filled with water. Sadly we didn't have a garden hose. 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing in particular"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're lying. I know that face. Are you thinking about baekhyun?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know about it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.  To be honest, I think he deserved it”

 

 

 

 

 

“Me too”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And you are not really fat. Just a little bit chub- OW!! That actually hurt!”

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not going to give you the volunteer hours for today”

 

 

 

 

 

“I was just joking. I like just the way you are.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“that sounded just like a line from one of those sappy dramas”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But it’s true”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Happy reading everybody!! please subscribe and comment!! +UPVOTE <3