Guilt

The trouble with fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(New poster!!!!  Subscribe to Rosy Cheeks Graphics Shop) Sorry for late update! :(

  Jiyeon POV

     The kiss with Chanyeol...Jong Suk and Eunjung...at the mall.  It was a nightmare.  I woke up the next morning.  *It's just a dream* I sighed in relief.

Wait...no it happened...just yesterday.  I immediately felt a pang of guilt towards Kai Oppa.  I shouldn't have done that.  

I needed to tell him.  It wasn't right for me to not tell my boyfriend.  He would be angry at me for sure.  I was going to have to ignore Jong Suk and Chanyeol for awhile.  

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Kai POV

  The sun rays shined brightly at my face.  I opened my eyes and sat up slowly.  Time to check my phone....

One new message?  From my little dino.  I smiled at the thought of her.  Then I felt guilty.  

*flashback*

  At a friend's dance party...

Kai is there chatting with a friend.  In the crowd he catches sight of Krystal.  

"K..Krystal!"  He excused himself and ran to her.  

She looks suprised to see him.

"Oppa!  I didn't you would be here.  Where's Ji yeon?"  

Kai laughs awkardly.  "She's busy today.  Also, she doesn't know my friend.  You know Jun Ho?"  

"Yes.  I'm a close friend of his actually."  They talk about this and that.  Suddenly, a slow song comes on.  

Kai awkardly asks, "Would you like to dance?  I'm not that good at slow dancing actually so.."  Krystal blushes and gives him her hand.  

They slow dance and to Krystal, it seems like time has stopped.  

Kai's heart beats a second too fast...but then song stops.  *Aigoo...why is that feeling?*  

After a few minutes both of them end up out in the balcony while the others are in the main room partying.  

Kai was drunk from the many too drinks he was having.  "What lovely stars...I remember when Ji Yeon and I would look at the stars everyday....it's sad that my busy schedule has gotten in the way..."  

Krystal looks at him.  Kai has always gotten into the habit of talking about Ji Yeon whenever they were talking together...especially when he was drunk.  She couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy...but Ji Yeon was her best friend.  Krystal would never try to win Kai over.  

Kai turned to her and smiled with a dreamy look on his face.  "Don't you have a crush, Krystal?  A girl like you would have many guys swooning over her."

Krystals just smiles.  "Yes, I do.  But what can I do?  He already likes som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter