Back home early

The trouble with fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(note:*****SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE)

Lee Jong Suk POV

  I had finished everything.  After cooking rice and feeding grandma, I went outside and sat on a stool.  

Reaching in my pocket, I took out the necklace and earrings that I secretly bought for Ji Yeon when we were at the mall.  

"Omma and Appa...I've fallen for someone out of my league.  She's really annoying, mostly the fact that she could make my heart race like that.  I didn't think I would ever fall for someone again... not when I lost you guys and you know who.  But I have to accept the fact that I do love her so very much.  She has a boyfriend and a happy life.  I don't want to ruin...it would be so coward of me to do that.  All I can do now is to stand silently on the sidelines and watch her. " I talked quietly pretending that my parents were here.

Aish.  I probably need to go to the sleep.  Looking one last time at the starlit sky, I went in.  Goodnight Jiyeon, Goodnight Omma and Appa...

*Next morning*

  A knock from the door.  I grudgingly get up and answer it.

"Seo In Guk?  Your shift isn't until a few days from now."

"Sup bro!  I don't have much to do this week."  He shrugged and went inside.  

Guess I'm going to be home early.  

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chanyeol POV

  *at the mall*

    We were sitting and eating ice cream.

 "Later I want to go to the new jelewry store!  Oh!  And maybe that SM store!  And how about the Express one?  I have so many coupons.."  I listen to Ji Yeon rattle on and on about stores and etc.  She's so cute when she talks.  And they way she smiles...

She looks at me.  "Why are you looking at me like that?"  I blush but she doesn't notice and she thinks it's because there is something on her face.  

"L..let's just go Ji Yeon."  She happily nods and runs along.

Sigh...when will she ever notice me?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lee Jong Suk POV

  I was so happy to be home.  And I was so happy to be able to apologize to Ji Yeon today...if I could find her. 

I had called her a million times today....aish..where is that girl? 

Maybe she was with Kai?  No...she couldn't be.  I texted Kai and it looked like he was alone.  

Maybe Eunjung or Krystal?  

Definitely not Eunjung...She was working.  

Maybe it was Krystal.  I dialed her number (long story of how I got it).  

She picked up.  "Hello?"

"Krystal is it?  Yeah...sorry for bothering.  Is Jiyeon there with you?'

"No...why?"

I quickly thought of an excuse.  "I..I need to deliver something to her." 

"...Um....ok..well I think she's with Chanyeol at the mall."

With that, Krystal hung up.  

Chanyeol?!  I was immediately filled with rage.  No...she couldn't fall for that guy...whoever he was. 

Probably one of Kai's friends...I had heard Kai say Chanyeol before.

What if she fell for him?  What if he tried to kiss her?  What if...what if...

I eventually calmed myself down.  Why was I so obsessed and crazy for this girl who I found annoying and irritating at first?  

...But then I thought of the most brilliant idea ever.  

*******

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter