Regrets

The trouble with fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

  Ji Yeon POV

     "I....i like you...."   With that, I ran away, leaving Jong Suk standing there bewildered and shocked.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ji Yeon POV

   I'm grumbling and punching my pillows in bed.  I had just woken up, and I recalled what happened yesterday.  I could not believe I said that...

"PABO....why did you?!"  I yell at myself and put my fustration at my poor pillows.  

Jong Suk probably did not feel the same way...after all, he was dating Eunjung.  Everything was going to be awkward between me and him...

Then I get a text.

From: Eunjung

  Hey Ji Yeon!!!  How did you like the fireworks last night?

Oh great....it's Eunjung.  I'm scared she found I confessed to him.  Jong Suk probably told her everything.

From: Me

  Hi...fireworks were awesome..did u take a pic?

From: Eunjung

   Nah..Jong Suk took a picture of evrything.  I did a video.  He told me he would send it to me.  I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to the mall with me and Jong Suk.  

From: Me

   ..... :/

From: Eunjung

  PLEASE?!  It's going to be fun!  Seo In Guk oppa said he wanted to come to...just for the arcade lol :)

From: Me

  Ok..fine.  pick me up in five min.  

From : Eunjung

  KK :)) ^^

Well, I should try my best ignoring Jong Suk from now on.  *sigh*  

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lee Jong Suk POV

  After what she confessed last night, I kind of was shocked.  So this morning, I sat in the living room and examined my feelings.  Well....I dont know my own feelings... do I like Eunjung a little more?   I could never take Ji Yeon because she was already dating Kai..  well, they would never last long.  I knew that from the beggining already..  still.... I can't ever love her.   Even though my heart beats fast sometimes.... 

A lightbulb popped up in my head.  

I could make her jealous.  Maybe she'll start hating me so she won't have no more feelings.  I feel sorry for Kai if I loved her...it wouldn't be right...

So I called Eunjung and asked if she wanted to go to the mall and ask Ji Yeon to go.  

Perfect.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter