Coffeshop (Jimin x Reader)

Mobile Imagines :3

You sat in your favourite coffee shop sipping on a hot chocolate. It was a rainy day and raindrops hung on the window next to you. Cars were driving down the wet street and by passers ran with an umbrella in their hands. Days like this were not your favourites, but you liked them anyways.

You wrote a few messages with your friend until you noticed your cup of chocolate was empty. You thought for a minute, if you should buy a second one and in the end you did.
Minutes passed and you were drinking your second cup of chocolate, until you saw a young man entering the shop. He looked around and searched for a place to sit and you noticed, that the shop was completely full, the only place left, was right in front of you.  The brown haired male also noticed that and walked towards you.

He smiled and pointed at the seat.
“Can I sit there?” He asked.
You quietly nodded and focused on your mobile phone again, while he sat down with his coffee and put a book out of his bag.
When you looked up again, he was totally into his book, so you took your time to watch him. His brown hair fell a bit into his eyes, which were wandering through the lines of his book.
His lips were slightly opened, nice shaped and they had a bit of pink in them. Those were definitely lips you’d like to kiss. He looked like he was between 19-21 years old and the hoodie he wore fit him perfectly.

Yes, he was quiet a handsome person and when you wanted to watch further, you noticed him looking up the book, directly into your eyes. A small blush crept on your cheeks and you grinned shyly. He started to laugh as he saw your facial expressions.

“I’m Jimin.” He said reaching out a Hand.
You took it and smiled.
“I’m (Y/N)”
He smiled back at you.
You took your cup and wanted to drink, but you noticed it was empty. Again…
You sighted.

“Shall I buy you a new one?”
“No, you don’t have to!” You answered shocked. He knew you for maybe 5 minutes and he already wanted to pay for you?
“Yeah maybe I don’t have to, but I want to” He laughed and got up his seat.

After a few moments he came back with your chocolate and handed it to you. You smiled thankfully at him. Yes, he was indeed a gentleman.

Time passed as you both started to talk with each other. He was a trainee and 20 years old. He also told you that he was a passionate dancer and singer.
Every time he told you something about him, he became more perfect to you.

It became darker and darker outside and you noticed that you had to go home. You stood up and bowed to Jimin.
“I have to go now, nice to meet you!” You turned around and wanted to run, but he held your wrist tightly.

“Wait (Y/N)! I’ll come with you. It’s too dangerous outside at this late time.” He smiled and stood up when you nodded to him.

The sky has cleared up and the moonlight shown down on the street. It was a bit windy and you began to shiver. Jimin noticed you and put his jacket around your shoulders. You smiled and blushed at his actions.
“Thank you.”
He laughed “You’re cute when you get embarrassed.”
You could feel your cheeks heating up even more. And if that was not the end, he chuckled and took your hand and squeezed it a bit.

After a few minutes of walking you finally arrived your home.
“Thank you for taking me home.” You smiled cutely at him.
“No problem.” Jimin grinned.
You stood there awkwardly, when he randomly kissed your forehead.
“Bye (Y/N)! Sleep well.” He turned away and disappeared in the dark of the night, while you entered your house, putting of his jacket and throwing it next to yours while smiling.
“I have to find you tomorrow.”