Jimin x Reader 2 (Angst)

Mobile Imagines :3

You lay in your bed and breathed out. Sun was shining in your eyes, warming it up a bit. The birds sang morning songs and you felt a warm body against yours. You turned your body a bit and hugged the person next to you tightly. You chuckled a bit when you felt the other body turning around. You opened your eyes and looked into a dark brown pair. You smiled and pecked the lips of your boyfriend Jimin. He ruffled through your hair and pecked your lips sweetly. You blushed a bit and hid your face under a floral patterned blanked. You love how he treated you in the morning and you never thought that he would ever leave you, because he behaved so perfectly to you.
You pushed yourself nearer to him, burying your face into his tshirt. You felt his slight abs against the fabric of his shirt and smelled his scent. The scent that you love.
It’s not only his scent that you love, but also his cutely voice, his childish act when he is around you, his thick kissable lips… You could count thousand more things you love about him, because he’s perfect for you.
Jimin touched your head and through your hair
“Are you awake or did you fall asleep again?” he whispered against your ear.

You hit him because he breathed against one of your sensitive spots at your ear and started giggling. Moving your head to his, he moved his head quickly and kissed your nose. You loved his treatments, there was no way he could leave you.
You breathed out and smiled to yourself. Yes you clearly loved mornings like these.
Again, you looked into his eyes. They were bigger as normal. He watched you, eyes full of love and they were sparkling. But as longer as you looked into those beautiful eyes, they got less expressionless every second like they were fading.
His hand which held yours tightly, loosened its grip.
His warmth flew away and only bleakness was left.
Everything faded.

Your eyes flew up looking around.
You sat in your bed in your room. No one else was here. It was just you, alone in your bed.
The sky was grey because of clouds and it was crying.
It cried like you did.
Yes you were dying. Hot tears were falling down your face. You touched the empty place next to you, where your boyfriend would normally lie. It was cold and the blanked lay there in the same position as the evening before.
He was gone. He was really gone.
You could never feel the warmth of him again.
Not smell his scent again.
Not get kisses from him
Not being hugged when you feel lonely.
He was gone.


You didn’t want to accept what happened.
Why not you instead of him.
He doesn’t deserve it.
Being killed because of a traffic accident wasn’t a thing that he deserves.
You sobbed and rubbed the tears out of your face.

“Park Jimin I love you”

I love you too. Please stay strong.

You thought you heard something, but it was probably just the wind.