I don't regret anything

Mobile Imagines :3

I remember when I saw you. Smiling and laughing. I fell in love with you. Maybe your smile was one of the reasons. You were special to me.
I have loved what you did and I still will.
I cried because of you, but I mostly laughed. You’ll never know how precious you were to me, sometimes maybe a bit too much.
I enjoyed just watching what you are doing. I just can’t believe I left you, it hurts deep in my heart, even I try to ignore it.
Seeing you in a bad condition was painful for me, but what should I do? I can’t cry anymore, it would even hurt more.
I hope you are doing fine and getting well.
I don’t regret the time I loved you and I never will, because it was a great time.
It’s hard to accept the reality.

There is so much more I could write but I don’t know how to express myself, same as you.
And even if I don’t love you like I did one year ago, I still love you and will support you every second of my life, because you have a special place in my heart.

I will forever love you Min Yoongi.



________________________________________________________________
(A/N): I know its really short and its more like a letter, but i wanted to update it anyways.