Before it all started

Please Remember Me

-- FEBRUARY

"Konnichiwa." Aragaki Yui mildly waved at him when he entered the café area. He looked at her as if he didn't recognize her and just stared as he sat on a wheelie chair. Spin... Spin…. Spin... Spinning…. He coolly watched her as she looked back at him and rubbed her nose.

Sighing, she looked down at the people on the escalators going up. Anymore people coming? Anyone who wouldn't ignore her? He's mean today. But he was nice yesterday…. on the phone....
 

Nnn… She chewed on the skin that was peeling from her lip… Ah! Ouch. She put her finger on the spot and winced. It's bleeding! Blood!
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Kanata Hongo spun towards the sound and looked up. That girl again. She was jumping up and down... Woah. High much? He watched her as she jogged towards him with a pokerface.
"What?" He gave her a quizzical look. Aragaki held up her finger. Blood?

"It's just a little bit of blood." He said and smiled at her.

Do. I. Know. You? Kanata stared at her some more. Have I met her before? She looks a bit familiar now she had that face on. Jumping around.... Giddy...

 

"It hurts..." She looked at him with pleading dark-brown eyes and her face went red," Hongo-kun... It hurts." Sad face.

Then she started crying.

"W-W-Woah! You OK?" Kanata threw his hand up in the air and looked around them. Half of the drama class had gathered around the two.

"MY LIP!"

Park Shin Hye heard this and hurried towards Aragaki.

"You alright?", she stage-whispered,"What did he do to your lip?"

WHAT?? The class buzzed for a moment.

"N..nooooo...." Aragaki cried, "I pulled skin off my chapped lip and it started bleeding badly!" She looked at Kanata sweetly and said, "Thank you for ignoring me when I said hello to you before everyone was here." He looked at her and blinked. Is that another reason why she was so upset?? Kanata threw her a death glare when Park Shin Hye was kindly helping her wipe the blood off.

Clap clap clap clap.

"Okay class! Lets start now, shall we?" Lee Hongki was wearing glasses and a conductor's stick (what for??) and he laughed at Aragaki and Kanata's face expression of cruel distaste towards one another.

"Come on, you two~" Hongki was happy as usual, "We are going to choose which script we want for our end-of-year night. The graduates are going." He was a very young teacher...

 

"Aragaki-san...?" Kanata began.

"Bye Hongo-kun!" Aragaki pretended to walk away.

"See ya." He didn't seem to care!

Tch, Aragaki looked at him. Always being so cool.

 

Kanata smiled at her and turned up the radio.

 

If I follow my torn up memories
I should be able to get back to then
Like the boy on that day, a long time ago

I was born for my dreams to come true
I drew out the cosmos in the days when I was young
I'm a baby, I don't want to cry
If I have my grief in my own hands
Then it will be so good

When it comes to fighting against life
Win or lose, there's no helping it
I understand things like that
I want to cry from the shock
My pulse races from running toward tomorrow

I want to live honestly
I just want to live honestly
Like the boy on that day

 
 
"That's Yui... Tomorrow's way?" Aragaki cocked her head and absent-mindedly touched her lip. The skin was gone and it had stopped bleeding.
"Yeah. I viewed in the music video." He laughed at her face expression," Anyway, you alright now? Your lip?"
"Yes." She looked at him in the eye and grinned happily, "Sorry for being silly. I'm scared of blood."

Ohhhhh.... She's scared of blood. Kanata nodded his head, "Mmmmhmmm. I see...."

Aragaki gave him the evil eye, "You're not even listening!" She wacked his head with the side of her hand, "naughty boy........"

He was about to hit her back......

"Hongo, Kanata! Yui, Aragaki! Get your bumbs over here!" Jang Geun Suk had popped out from nowhere.

Uh oh....

 

[Sorry ... this was a confusing start wasn't it? Please comment. LOL ><"
I read it over and I was like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I JUST WROTE......... *panic*"
But I need to go now so >_> I have school..................... Byee!! ]