:: cheatsheet - application

☾ children of the night :: apply now ☽
COME ONE, COME ALL. COME JOIN THE PACK!
 
cheat sheet
 
001.
Application: Please, oh please keep the application neat. I can't stand seeing messed confusing layouts. So I'm telling you to use the source code, don't just copy-paste from the original application. Submit the application in the blog post comments in the format below:

      Plotlinename, charactername is a child of the night!

And please be detailed in the application. I don't want a 5-sentence personality unless it's really really detailed. And if you have any questions, please PM exo_lover66. I'll put it up in the FAQ section.
 
002.
Personal info: Follow the plotlines. We'd really prefer if you use Asian names, ethnicities, and birthplaces-hometown. Be realistic with languages. I don't want anyone exceeding 14 languages and are fluent in all. Ages? They're stated in the plotlines. The Beta and The Hunter are preferred to be the second eldests after The Alpha. The Omega is preferred to be the youngest/maknae. For height and weight, please be realistic. We want healthy wolves, no underweight or overweight, 'kay? If she’s underweight in a way, please explain the reason why: be it a medical condition or whatever it is.
 
003.
Personality - background: Be friggin detailed, for God's sake. I mean, I don't want a 3-sentence paragraph for her personality. Make it detailed on how she feels in the inside and how she acts in that on the outside. Again, stick to the plotlines and be creative and original! I don't mind recycling old apps. But still, please change it a bit so I can see your creative side. For the background story... this is how your past life was - before you found joined the new pack (or perhaps before you were changed into a wolf). This might be a bit like your own Wikipedia section, so please be detailed about it.
 
004.
Love this, hate this... trivia part: Remember, this is NOT a girl group fic, so I don't wanna see anything too girly or childish. They are soon-to-be spies, so make it a bit mature and wild. A must to dislikes and hates are wolf hunters, their mortal enemies (will be explained later in the story). Trivia? GO CRAZY, GURL! Bombard us with facts of your character! I might add a info: this story focuses more into their life in their wolf body instead of their human’s.
 
005.
Face claim: This is probably the most FAQ in the comment section. I remind you, read da rules. ASIAN ULZZANGS, period. Sorry not sorry for those who love using idols/models/actresses as face claim. Oh, and please.... Puh-lease have an ulzzang that matches her personality. I don't want a badass Kim Shin Yeong or a cute girly Jang Hae Byeol for that matter. I mean, everytime I see that, I was, like, 'wtf this is so not happening... again.' So I warn you beforehand: if you don't obey this rule, I will kick you out and send my hunters after you. And also about the style and extra. Extra is about your body features. Make it skin tone, hair/fur color, piercings, tattoos, etc. Style refers to your clothing style. Everything from casual to formal.
 
006.
The story itself... and its wolves: This story, as I mentioned above, focuses more into the wolf pack rather than the human world. But that doesn’t mean they don’t have human forms. Some are born-wolves, aka pure wolves. Pure wolves prefer to stay in their wolf bodies rather than being human. Some wolves are born human, but are later changed into a wolf. These wolves are called changelings. Changelings prefer to stay human instead. Another type is named half-breeds, the pup of a pure wolf and a changeling. They can shift into either wolf or human whenever they like. In this story, EXO and Lindsay are pure-wolves. The plotlines state which wolf type the girl is.
 
007.
Love interest: Only from EXO, OT12. Gimme B.A.P or Teen Top or B1A4 or others, I'll brick you down. Love rivals are optional, and they can be either wolf or human. Make it detailed on how you met, how you guys interact with each other (both in wolf life and in human life). No dating for relationships. Ex-boyfriends are allowed. Wu YiFan is taken. (Note: I’ll be using EXO’s real names here more often)
 
008.
Families and friends: You can have idol siblings (not from EXO, except for Lindsay), but it has to make sense. You can have the Jung Sisters as your siblings but you can’t add Jung Eunji into the family. Both friends and family can be either wolf or human, depending on your plotline.
 
009.
What happens when we get chosen? Your character will have at least one teaser. Your character’s background will be posted on the plotlines page and basically, you get to be part of the story! But once you’re chosen, you have to stay subscribed and comment every 1-3 chapters. Like I’ve said in the rules, I don’t want just a “Great update, author-nim! Update soon!” for a comment. I need feedback: tell me how the chapter made you feel, or what you’d wish for the next chapters. I was thinking that I should make a wishlist of the scenes you guys want me to write. Oh, for you guys who didn’t get chosen, please stay subscribed! Who knows you could get a cameo when you least expect it?
 
010.
That's all, then! Have fun applying! Make sure to submit the application in the right place! What have I missed? Password? Go find it in this cheatsheet page. I’ll give you a hint: hoveroverthis. Don't be afraid to PM me if you have questions and we'll put it up on the FAQ section!