:: plotlines

☾ children of the night :: apply now ☽
Find your rank. Find it well. Find your place inside the pack.
 
BloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.png
navigation
source code
characters
application
example
the courageous alpha
 

NAME. Lindsay Lu
AGE. 22 (eldest)
WOLF TYPE. Pure-wolf
TRAITS. Passionate, ambitious, short-tempered
LOVE INTEREST. Wu "Kris" Yi Fan

The alpha of the pack is the leader. She is the main one in control and sets the laws of her pack. Alphas are not required to hunt with the pack, but most normally do. They demand respect and are in the position to exile, banish, or even kill those who do not show it. Though it is rare, this position can be challenged and if the challenger wins the fight than the challenger, being the new alpha, can do what she pleases with the previous leaders. This does not normally happen because it would result in a huge change within the pack.

Meet Lindsay Lu, 22-year-old former Delta of the EXO pack and the once only female to ever exist in EXO. Trained to be a true leader ever since childhood, alpha Suho has trusted her to lead a brand new pack. With the help of her trusty older brother, Lu Han, she will meet 5 other females (whom she will train along with EXO as future member of the sister pack). She is an ambitious, caring, and a passionate one. But sometimes, she could be a little short-tempered and aggressive, so try not to get on her bad side. But deep within her heart, she Is hopelessly in search for true love.

Taken by exo_lover66
the faithful beta
 

NAME. TBA
AGE. 20-22
WOLF TYPE. Half-breed
TRAITS. Trustworthy, perfectionist, mature
LOVE INTEREST. TBA 

The Beta is the second-in-command and enforces the law when the current alpha is not present. If both of the alphas die than the beta takes the alpha’s position and lead the pack, unless the alpha has said otherwise. This position cannot be challenged without the alpha’s approval.

(CHARACTER PROFILE TBA)

accepting applications
the obedient delta
 

NAME. TBA
AGE. 20-21
WOLF TYPE. Half-breed
TRAITS. Kind, quick at everything, calm
LOVE INTEREST. TBA 

Each one is specially chosen by the alphas and betas. The alphas and betas train the deltas to take their places if anything should happen to them. The deltas, since becoming one can start as early as one year, don't usually have authority over the pack unless the alpha or beta have publicly given it to them. They are respected though. Messing with a delta is messing with the alphas and betas themselves. This rank cannot be challenged whatsoever.

(CHARACTER PROFILE TBA)

accepting applications
the sturdy hunter
 

NAME. TBA
AGE. 19-21
WOLF TYPE. Pure-wolf
TRAITS. Cold, rebellious, unpredictable
LOVE INTEREST. TBA 

They are the lead hunters in the pack. Normally there is only one, though sometimes there are two depending upon how large the pack is. They lead the packs hunts when the Alpha or the Beta when substituting tell them to. They make sure that the entire pack is well fed and will not starve. They oversee as well, that the pack will have a well-balanced diet.

(CHARACTER PROFILE TBA)

accepting applications
the compassionate caretaker
 

NAME. TBA
AGE. 19-21
WOLF TYPE Changeling
TRAITS. Mother-like, protective, loving
LOVE INTEREST. TBA 

These are the ‘babysitters’ of the pack. They will keep watch over the subordinates when the others may be out hunting or at battle. Sometimes they help others by healing them with herbs. Don't be fooled into thinking that they are weak and soft. On the contrary the caretakers can be the most vicious members of the pack, as long as you don't mess with their pack-mates.

(CHARACTER PROFILE TBA)

accepting applications
the timid omega
 

NAME. TBA
AGE. 17-20 (youngest)
WOLF TYPE. Changeling
TRAITS. Shy, naive, quite of a wallflower, lack in self confidence
LOVE INTEREST. TBA 

The omegas are the lowest of low in the pack, lower than the subordinates. Don't be surprised if they don't receive much respect if any at all. They are only placed in this position if they've done anything to disrespect the alpha. Sometimes a new member may be placed with this rank if the alpha is a bit mistrustful of them.

(CHARACTER PROFILE TBA)

accepting applications