002

Forbidden Love

I was still wondering why that man gave me that  card as I made my way to Hayoung’s house. It was bothering me to death. Like, what would you do if a stranger  suddenly stopped you in the middle of  the street and gave you a card telling you to go somewhere?

Of course I would not go, but there was something inside me telling me to at least go and see what SM. Entertainment was.

That name though, wasn’t strange at all. It’s like I’ve seen that before, but I don’ t know where.

 

I was so concentrated in my thoughts that I haven’t even realized that I was already in front of Hayoung’s house, pressing the campane. As the door opened, a happy  Sumin greeted me with a warm hug.

Sumin is Hayoung’s younger sister, and also my best friend. We’ve been best friends since i moved to Korea. When I came to grandma’s house, I had no friends, and barely had acquaintances. The only one I considered my friend was Hayoung, but since her sister used to come a lot to granny’s bakery, and she was the same age as me, we started hanging out together. It’s not like we share the same preferences, have the same favorite music style, or anything like that, like many other best friends , but we can understand each other, laugh together, and share our deepest secrets. She isn’t like the so called friends I had in America. They  pretended to be my friends but the times I needed them the most, they would never be there for me. That’s why I treasure our friendship the most. And another point is, her mother also passed away. She knows how painful it is.

“ Hey Sumnie, how are you doing?” I asked as she let me go of the hug.

“I’m fine, and guess Hayoung is way better now. Her fever has gone away and she is even eating well!” She said as she turned the tv on.

“omg, she had a fever?” Sum only nodded. “ she ate something tainted yesterday and had a stomachache.

 

We were babbling about random things when Hayoung popped out of nowhere and sat right beside me. “ hi Jieun”. Sumin and I looked at her as if she was a ghost or some kind of monster.

“What?” Hayoung said as if she was completely fine.

“ You weren’t supposed to be walking you dumb.” Sumin didn’t mean that in a bad way, it was just her way of showing affection.

“ I swear, I’m fine.” Hayoung tried her best aegyo at her sister but, “Eww, you know, you’re a 23-years-old-woman, aegyo doesn’t fit you anymore.” By her expression, she was totally annoyed. Hayoung was the older one, but in fact, Sumin looked much more mature  and responsible than her older sister.

The older one pretended to be  hurt, and we all started laughing at her silliness.

“ I came here to see if you were alright. Granny told me you hadn’t come to work because you were sick” I said as a gave her the package i bought.         

“ wow, it’s so pretty” Hayoung’s eyes were shining as she saw the scarf i bought her. “ I’m glad you liked it”. I was truthfully happy to see her eyes sparkling.

“ what about me?” Sumin pouted. “ who was the sick one here hmm? me, I was the sick one, so, no present for you” Hayoung said triumphantly.

“sorry sumnie, I was about to buy something for you, but a man suddenly popped out of nowhere and gave me a business card, telling me to go somewhere, but I guess it’s fake right? Which company would go on the streets searching for employees?” I said nonchalantly.

“ Wait, company?” Sumin asked as if it was something important. “Can i take a look on it?”

“I think it’s SM.Entertaiment or something like this.”

“WHAATTT” Hayoung started screaming at my face. “SM.Entertainment is the best. All my lovely hubbies are from that company”  She said as she crowled on top of Sumin, trying to take the card from her.

“ I don’t think this is false, jieun, look, it even has the logo on it” Okay, now I was completely dumbfounded. “what? You know what it is?”

“ How can you  don’t know what it is?” Hayoung said as if this was something I should know. “ this is one of the biggest music companies of Korea. All my favorite groups are from there. Suju oppas, SHINee oppas, exo oppas....

The girl started daydreaming about her so called oppas and I turned to Sumin again.

“ and so” i said, expecting sumin to continue. “ many idols are casted on the streets, and you can be one of them” Now things were absolutely out of place. “Me, a star? Okay, this is a joke right?”

“No” Sumin said seriously. “ look” Hayoung said as she showed me her lock screen. “this is luhan, a member of exo, he was casted while hanging out with his friends in Myeongdong.” That guy was really handsome to be honest. “ oh, i was in Myeongdong too!”

“You’re so Lucky” Hayoung pouted.”I wanna go there too”

“You’re going there right Jieun?” Sumin asked me with a pleading face.

“ why should I?

“sometimes you are so dumb Jieunna” Hayoung hugged me. “ you’re gonna be famous, you’ll be adored and all that stuff” she said trying to convince me.

“I’ll think about it” 


 

A/N: hello my lovelies, so here is the second chapter, hope you enoy it, and don't forget to comment and subscribe if you like it <3

Guess who's gonna appear in the next chapter? uhuhuh yes

                                                                                                                       

                                                                                                                                               byebye