001

Forbidden Love

“Darling, breakfast is ready, come now or it will get cold.” Jieun lazily woke up as her grandmother called.

 “ It’s only eight in the morning”, she thought as she looked on her phone, which was on her right sided nightstand. “ just five minutes more”, the girl grumbled, even though she knew her grandma wouldn’t hear.

Jieun was never used to waking up early in the morning, especially not on weekends. Back when she lived in the States, she had no time to wake up, but as she moved to her grandmother’s house in Korea, almost everything had changed.

The girl lived with her parents in the US, but after their death in a car crash, she had to move to someone’s house, and as her granny was the closest  relative, she decided to move in.

Though she was already a grown up girl, with her nineteen years, she disliked the idea of living alone. She’d fell scared, lonely.

Jieun got up, placed her slippers on, and walked towards the bathroom, to take a warm and relaxing shower, so she could start that chilly cloudy Sunday.

At nine, she was already eating her smiling pancake. The girl liked drawing a happy face on the pancake because since she was a child, her mom would always draw a smile, saying it would make the pancake looks friendly.

After breakfast, Jieun washed the porcelain plate she had eaten in, and fed Choco, her little 2 months old  puppy. It had been a gift from granny, so she wouldn’t be alone at home.

After locking the door, she walked towards her grandma’s bakery, which was located in the end of the street. The place wasn’t  big, nor small, it was just a perfect size, as the only ones working there were Mrs Baek, her grandma, and Hayoung, her best friend’s sister.

“You’re late, aren’t you?” granny said as Jieun walked in. “guess so”, she said walking towards the older one.

“ I need you to go to the market. Hayoung is not feeling very well, so she wasn’t able to come”. “Really? I’m going to the market, and after I’ll pay her a visit.”

“ Okay, as long as you bring me my stuff first. After, you can do  wathever you want.” “ leave it to me” Jieun happily said as she got the shopping list.

Jieun was living in Korea for about two months now, yet, she doesn’t really know the city well, but slowly she was getting used of the place. Her neighborhood was pretty nice, calm and organized, almost  the same as in her old place, except the fact that now she was living in the big city of Seoul.

After bringing the merchandise back to the bakery, Jieun decided going to Myeongdong, as it was her favorite place so far.

Myeongdong was like paradise to her, because she loved buying useless things and because if you wanted any kind of makeup, there was the right place. The girl wasn’t really used to wearing this kind of stuff, only mascara, eyeliner, bb cream, concealer and a tiny bit of gloss, but as Korea was known for its cute makeup package, she could’t help but buy them.

Time flew past, and the girl was still there, buying cute things, until she remembered what she was there for: buy something for Hayoung.

“ Oh my God” she mumbled, trying to remeber the store which she had seen a charcoal scarf, which would fit Hayoung perfectly.

She found it on time, as that store was already getting closed, and as soon as she entered the store, a contagious song started playing. As Jieun still wasn’t found of the korean music, she only knew  few songs by heart, and that one was obviously unknown to her.

As she got off of the store, a handsome man stopped her.

“ hey you, what’s your name?” he asked. “ Me?” Jieun questioned,  and as he nodded, she sheepishly answered, “ Ba- Baek Jieun”.

“ Such nice name for a pretty girl” he said while giving her a business card, which had an address in it. “ Come to this place by tomorrow evening, it’d be nice” he said and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded Jieun. She glanced at the card and was a little surpised as she read.

“ SM. Entertainment. What is this?” she asked herself.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  

Hello there again~

I managed to update again today because I got super excited hehe

This chapter was more like a foreword I guess. I just described some aspects of Jieun new life and introduced some of the minor characters.

Luhan will appear really soon though, if you were wondering 

I'm still in doubt whether I use 1 POV or not, but guess I'll be using in the next few chapters, and if I do, i'll make sure to notify you guys.

And again, if you get interested in this fic, please, subscribe, so this way I can know if you are liking it or not.

Comments are also accepted, hihi