epilogue.

Mr. & Mrs. High School

 

I walked alone,don’t care when others look at me.I’m still mad at Kris,I mean how dare she left me alone,said that he need to bring Hyosung to the office for a short meeting.I knew that it’s his works but the thing that I can’t accept is Hyosung.Why must her?It’s a lot of girls in this school,but why why why her?I just can’t think about it,I feel like I want to punch people.

 

I walking,mumbling alone,suddenly someone grab my wrist and push me agaisnt the lockers really hard,my back right now is seriously hurt.I’m sure the person is not Kris since he never be harsh towards me and of course he has a short meeting right now with that-so-called-Hyosung and some others teachers.I feel more hurt on my wrist when the person tighten his grip,girls will never have this power.

 

I look at the figure in front of me,who is still holding my wrist like hell.Park Jimin,this boy is seriously make me go insane.He had chase me since I was 9 years old.I can’t believe that he never had a ‘give up’ feelings or whatever in his dictionary of life.He should and he must forget about me,and move on.I told him that I will never ever reply his heart,his love but he never listen to me,I can’t handle him anymore.

 

I try to push him but my power is nothing compare to him,and he easily make my movement ,I wish Kris is here.Help me please!He smirked,proud that he make me unmoved,make me in his hand and I hate hate that kind of face that he showed me.I feel like I want to punch it numerous time.I took a deep breath.Look at him with a annoying face ever.


“What do you from me?” I asked him,not interest at people who look at us while whispering to each others.

 

“Be mine,only mine.”

 

“No way,never ever.” I smirked.

 

He look angry,and he closer his face to mine.I seriously hate it,if I can move my hands right now,I will punch him until he coma in hospital.

 

“Then I will get your kiss.”

 

My eyes wided,can’t believe what he said,he sound like a ert.

 

I try to push him when he came closer and closer,our lips is few cm away before someone push him off and grab my hand make me on the person arm,and this arm is so familiar.I raised my head a little to look at the figure even thoush I knew who is him,Kris Wu.

 

“Hands off from my darling.” Once Kris finished the sentence,eveeryone is giggles and cheers make me blush a little,

 

“He is not yours,he is mine.” Jimin stands up,make a way in front of Kris.He smirked.

 

“Loser,he is mine!” Kris said,while tighten is grabbing on mine.

 

“Then prove to me,prove to people here that she is yours,” His both hands pointed to the students around us,make the others excited.

 

Prove?How to prove to them?Tell them that we’re already married but that is kind of impossible,cause no one want to believe it.Then how?I don’t know,I can’t thi…..

 

My head suddenly blank,my brain won’t works anymore,my heart works faster than before,when his lips on mine,when Kris gently pressed his lips on mine,this not the usual kiss that we have at school,not a peck,but this kiss is longer,passionate but sweet,I melted over it,our tongue fight,forget about everything that just had happened,forget that we still in school,forget about everything.And what I can hear after several minutes are people giggling and cheering,and some sobs.

 

We broke the kiss,take a deep breath,our lips became swollen,and Kris look at Jimin who seriously shocked,

 

“She will never kiss someone like that or she will never kiss someone other than me.This is the prove showed that she is mine and one more prove is secret between her and me.”

 

Once Kris finished saying that,Park Jimin left witout any single words.I feel safe.Thanks godness.

 

Kris look at me with a different feel of eyes,I gulped while he dragged me to the rooftop.He locked the door before we both sit on the bench,sit in front of each other.Honestly,I still mad at him but I still feel lucky and loved when he came to safe me.He makes me want him more and more.

 

We have been silent for more than 10 minutes.

 

“How was your meeting?” I tried to break the ice,

 

“I just leave like that” Kris look right into my eyes “But what are you doing with that boy?”

 

“He push me agaisnt the lockers so suddenly.”

 

“You shouldn’t let him touch you.” I can see he is angry and jealous?

 

“He so fast,I can’t do nothing.” My head down,don’t want to look into his eyes,I feel like I want to cry.I just realise how worst am I when I can’t protect myself,my own bodies when there’re always boys disturb me.

 

I can feel hot tears burning on my cheeks.

 

His hand on my ching,raised my head up,make me look into his eyes.His eyes look so calm when look at my tears,he came closer to me,kiss my right eyes,kiss my left eyes,kiss my left cheek,kiss my right cheek,hug me tightly and whisper,

 

“I’m sorry for make you cry.I just don’t want anyone touch you except me cause you’re mine.” His words make me cry harder.

 

He broke the kiss when I start stop crying,his wipe my remaining tears,I just watch,do not have interest to talk.He smile when I just look at him,he rubbed my head,messing up my hair.

 

“Let’s go camping.”

 

My eyes wided.What the hell he want to go camping in this kind of time,situation?This boy must be crazy.

 

“When?” I asked slowly,

 

“Right now.” He stand up and drag me to the parking lot,but it’s still school hours.

 

We already in the car,and he drive calmly next to me,and I knew where our destination are,our house.

 

“How could we camping at home?” I look at him,he just said secret.

 

Now,we are in our bedroom,looking for the suitable cloth to wear.I just have my bikini on while Kris just wear his short pant,I spotted a nice t-shirt,I wear it and look myself in mirror,quite good.In this t-shirt,I don’t think I need pant cause I just with my own husband.I look at Kris who is now already wear his t-shirt.And he look so handsome with that,he makes me want to kiss him,he makes me .

 

I make my way to Kris who is messing his hair,I stopped both of his hands from touching his hair,I closer our gaped,pressed my lips on him for a while before broke it.I smiled,he just shocked what I had done before hold my hand and drag me,

 

“You’re so naughty,Amber.” I just giggles.

 

“Kris,where we will go to camping?”

 

“Just follow me.”

 

We make our way to the backyard,and my mouth wided once I look at the tent,two chairs,a bbq set,and a table full of food.This is camping?We will camping in our backyard?So damn sweet!

 

“When you do this?” I excitedly asked Kris who is laughing at me.

 

“A moment ago.” He gave a peck on my lips.I pouted.

 

We finished cook the meat,eating it deliciously,this is one of the romantic date that I would like to have.I feel lucky to have Kris but I will never tell him,mehrong!

 

Somehow,I feel cause of the incident.I can’t protect myself at all,I always hope for him to rescue me,I always hope he will always stand by my side,I always hope he will there when I want him.And he does.But now,I feel useless,I can’t do anything to him.

 

Once again,hot tears burning on my cheek.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked gently once he realise that I’m crying.

 

“I’m sorry.” I hold his hand tightly,

 

“For what?” He rubbed my back while hugging me,he is so warm.

 

“Being useless.”

 

“You’re not.” I raised my head,look at him while he said that,I punchs his chest non-stop,

 

“I am,I am useless.I always need you when I’m in trouble.I can’t protect myself at all.” I’m still punch him,but it became weak and weak.

 

“You’re not useless,I’m your angel,that’s why I always there when you’re in trouble.I’m your angel when you need me cause I’m yours and you’re mine.” I stopped punch him,sobbing so hard,hugging him,he just rubbed my back.

 

“Please never said you useless again,cause without you,I’ll never be me.” He whisper gently,

 

I nodded,raised my head before pressed my lips on him,thanking him the way I like,the way he love.

 

“Errrrrr…mmmmm,Amber!I’m sleepy,lets sleep.” His voice sound y,his eyes look like full of …….lust.

 

Please,Kris,Please.Don’t say the next words,cause if he said that words,mean he want .

 

“Amber,let’s make baby.” His whisper to my right ear,damn!I’m die,he said that words.

 

I can’t said anything,can’t do anything when he kiss me passionately,make me don’t want to stop,make me want more and more,make me want to be his again and again.This night will be longer than before,I guess.

 

I woke up from a deep sleep,I sit while look at Kris who is sleeping like a kid without cloth.Without cloth?I just remember about last night,oh gosh!I’m staring at myself who is ,I hope I can walk today cause today is school.School?Why we always done ‘that’ when we need to go to school the next day,this must be Kris’s faulth.His always .

 

I cover myself with blanket,before slapped Kris hardly,asked him to get up and prepare for school.We take bath together like always,I feel relieve when I woke kind of earlier,mean that’s we have time to prepare for ourselve,not rushing to school.

 

We walked to school like always,holding hands like we’re the one who own the school.Some others student whisper,jealous towards us.We reached our locker,we took our books,before Kris closed my locker door,spin me around,facing him,pressed me agaisnt the locker,hands blocked my way out,closer his face with mine,he wink once,make a few girls who saw it giggles and cheering.His whisper to my right ear,

 

“Never let others boy touch you,call me when you need me.I love you.”

 

I nodded before can feel that he pressed his lips on mine for a moment,make the others shocked and dying of jealoussy.

 

I punched his chest after he broke the kiss.

 

“Naughty.” He just smiled.

 

“Meet  you later,Kris.” I gave him a pecked before walking off to my class.

 

I realise that I forgot something,I run back to Kris who is talking to his best friends whom I knew.I tip-toe,holding both of his shoulder,whisper to his ear “I love you” before kiss him for a second and went off to my class,without turning back.I’m embarassed when his friends tease us with “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,so y”

 

Kris,I love you.

 

I’m happy that we created a lot of love story in high school,and more memories will be created cause we’re Mr. and Mrs. High School.

 



 

Hello you

 

Thankyu so much for your kindness to comment,subscribed and vote for this fanfic,thankyu so much.I feel touched when all of you gave a good and kind feedback,you make me want to write more and more about KrisBer.And this epilogue is special for you who read it and for some lovely readers who asking for it.I’m really sorry cause this is quite lame,and I hope I can do better than this and correct my mistake.Talk about mistake,please please please forgive my wrong spelling,grammar and error,I’m really sorry.Thankyu again.

 

And please know that I love you.

 

XOXO,

AnnaAliah