finale.

Mr. & Mrs. High School

Almost all eyes on us but we do not care at all.Almost everyday we face the same situation.We walked together while holding hands,laughing and smiling when one of us make a joke.At the same time,I can hear a bunch of girls screaming,giggles and whispering to each other,showed their jealouness toward us who had being lovely while the boys look at me which sharp gaze when my hands moved to her waist,make her closer to me,showed to them that this girl beside me is mine.

 

We stopped at our locker.Luckily,our locker are next to each other.I lazily open the locker and took books that needed for the first class,when I said first class,that mean we need to separate and I hate it.I can’t look over her,what happen if some boy disturb her and try to make her as girlfriend.I just can’t imagine about it.

 

“Kris,come on.We need to go to our class.” I look at her and pouted.She just laugh while pinch my cheek.

 

“You’re so cute.Did you know that?” Amber still pinch my cheek softly and I love it.

 

“What if they disturb you?What if they confess to you?What if th…” I got cut when she pressed her lips on mine.

 

“I’m yours.” She smiled before tapped my shoulder and wave me a goodbye,she gone to her class.

 

I smiled before closed my locker,walked casually to my class.Once I sit,all my bestfriends came to me,ask me so many questions and I can’t reply at all when they keep asking.Sometimes I can’t believe why I be friends with this guys,but all of this eleven dorkies are somehow one of my treasure.I growled a little to make them quiet and success.

 

They took chairs to sit around me.I just look at Lay who sit on Suho,our school president while Baekhyun and Chanyeol share one chair,then Xiumin and Chen who sit on the table in front of me,Luhan and Sehun took chairs to sit next to Suho.Kai and D.O push Xiumin and Chen away so they can sit too while Tao just cutely stand beside me.This panda boy never want to sit when I offer him to share a chair with me.

“When you will tell the others about your status?” Suho asked and everyone just nodded,

 

I sighed.I honestly don’t know how to answer that question.Our parents never told us about that,they did told us about almost everything  how to handle this and that but when it came to the status issue,they just let us think by ourself.But we’re still high school student,we still hesitate which one is the best decision.Because of  that Amber and I had a fight for a week.

 

“I don’t know.What did you think?” I look at them and they just gave me a pity look while thinking.

 

“Ahh,how bout now?” Sehun happily suggest while Luhan smack his head and gave him a lecture.

 

“Ignore him but Kris,you need to tell everyone asap cause all girls crazy over you and boys want to taste Amber so bad.And we do not want our new marriage couple have quarrel.” Xiumin half advice and half tease make all of us laugh.This baozi kinda true.

 

We have our normal chit-chat while waiting for the teacher to enter the class if not we will enjoy by ourself.I text Amber while chat with this dorkiest and they never mind at all,so great!

 

To : AM(ine)BER

Have teacher in ur class? *.*

 

From : AM(ine)BER

Yes,and this teacher keep blabbering not teaching. –pout-

 

To : AM(ine)BER

Hahaha,don’t pout.You make me want to kiss you.

 

Before I can check reply from Amber,Suho called me make me raised head and look at him who is playing with Lay fingers while look at me,his face showed that he want me to do something.This school president always get me to do his work,and his reason is I’m the vice-president.So bad of him cause  know the real reason.Everyone knew.

 

“Yes.” I tried my best to look innocent.Everyone laugh at me.This dorkiest always laugh at something that not funny at all.I wonder why?

 

“Can you take over my place after school?I have a date with this boy(while point finger at Lay).You just need to organise some student files.” Everyone grinned and tease Lay,they know how Lay fall in love with Suho for the first sight and I’m the one who in charge to teach Lay how to confess.He kinda innocent and suit Suho the best.

 

“Ok.Have fun.” I nodded while joining others tease them.

 

Ohhh,I back to look at my phone but Amber do not reply at all.This girl got caught or what?Should I message her?

 

To : AM(ine)BER

Why you not reply? >_< And I got a work after school.Can’t go home with you today.

 

Sent.But Amber do not reply.I sighed and the bell rang showed that its time for lunch.I packed my stuff and off to my locker.While I put my book in thelocker,someone tapped my shoulder,and I know this hand.I turn around and look at the girl,she smile.I pull her for a hug,my back pressed on the locker,my hand on her waist while her hands on my chest.We look so sweet and y,and of course there’re eyes on us but we do not care at all.

 

“Why you not reply my message?” I played with her long hair.She look so damn y.No wonder all boys want a piece of her.

 

“I got caught playing phone and got detention.” She smiled then pouted.

 

I gave pecked on her lips then she smack my chest lightly.

 

“How long the detention period?” Now I holding her hand,walked to the cafeteria,we need to eat before lunch time end.

 

“An hour.”

 

So come to me after your finish your detention time cause I think I will take around two hours to organise student files then we can go home together.” I took the tray and make way to our table.

 

She picked an apple to take a bite before said “ok”.We enjoyed our lunch time together.

 

I in the the school president room,organise all the student files for almost an hour,around 15 minutes later Amber will end her detention class and I still have a few student files to organise.I focus checked everything make me do not realise someone enter the room.And after a moment,I can feel hands wrapped around my neck from behind,and this hands is not Amber.

 

I turned around,shocked to see the figure in front of me.

 

“Hyosung,what you doing here?” I raised my voice while pushing her,to break the hug.

 

She did not move at all,When the hug is broke,she hug me back.Please god,help me!

 

“I love you,Kris.” She hug me like I will die tomorrow and I can’t do anything except trying to push her.

 

“Gosh,let me go.I never will love you.” I push her a little make her move backwards but she came closer,pull my collar,face to face,our lips almost touch.And before she can make a move, aloud ‘bang’ from the door make me look at the door,look at Amber who is running.I sighed realise that Amber misunderstood the situation.I push Hyosung hard make her fall on the floor,I pointed my fingers at her,

 

“Never ever come to me again.I will never ever love you back,just go from my life.And one more thing,never laid fingers on Amber or you will face the real me.”

 

I ran all around the school to look for Amber but I can’t find her anywhere.

 

“Amber,where did you go?” I ran again,look everywhere.I’m praying that she will be okay.She is always in dangerous state when she’s alone.There’re a lot of boys who want to taste her body.And I can’t let that happen to my wife.

 

I tried to call her but always got a voice mail.Aissh,this damn things!I should look her at home,she must be at home already.Amber,please be safe!!!

 

I texted Suho about what happened and asked for forgiveness cause I leave some of student files just like that but he’s kind of understand and told me that he will do the rest tomorrow.Now,I just need to focus on Amber,searching where she is.

 

I ran to my car,I open the door but close it when I hear a girl screaming,and I know who is the owner of the voice.Gosh,she is danger!My legs ran as fan as he can followe the sound,and there we’re.My anger raised less than a second when I see a boy top of Amber and Amber condition who is struggle to let her free.

 

I pull the boy by the collar,and gave him as many punch as I can,make him suffer,laid on the floor.Blood running everywhere but I did not make him die,I just make him until he only have energy to stand up and walked home.I let him on the floor,ran to my Amber,checked on her.She is crying while I hugging her.I whisper on her ear,make her calmed before lifted her to my car.She fall asleep on the way home.

 

I put Amber on our bed.I caressed Amber’s hair.Pity for her,this is not the first time that she face this kind of thing but I always there before anyone can laid a finger on her but this time that boy already touch her,luckily he can’t do anything further than that and I knew the boy is Hyosung’s people.I pray that Amber do not have trauma.I kiss her forehead before hug her and close my eyes to enter dreamland.

 

I woke up when hear someone crying beside me.I look at her while trying to sit on bed,facing her.I put her on my hug,make her cry more.I just caressed her back,calmed her.I know what she’s thinking.After around ten minutes,there’re no more crying,only a soft sobs can be hear.I broke the hug,look at her,my thumbs wipe away the remaining tears on her eyes before kiss her eyes.

 

“H-He to-touch me.” Her voice quite shaky.

 

I smiled a little,she look like a baby.I shook my head,

 

“He do not do any than that,right?” she just nodded.

 

“I’m really sorry Amber.I late make him laid a finger on you.I broke my promise.” I holding her hands tightly,then she raised her head to shake while said “It’s not your faulth.I-I’m ju-just jealous when I see you with Hyosung.”

 

I closer our gapped,my forehead touch hers,telling her that I will never ever had feeling or have affairs with Hyosung or even someone else.Telling her how much I only love her even we married because of our parents’ plan.She blush when I keep repeating ‘I love you’ once I kiss her on lips.

 

“You know Amber,I’m always yours.” She just nodded then I pressed my lips on her,form a simple sweet kiss before it turn to a hot y passionate kiss.Now,I’m top of her,kiss,kiss,kiss,kiss and kiss,just take a moment to take a breath before start kissing again and again.

 

She pushed me,broke the kiss.Wipe her swollen lips before look at me smiling.Her smile make me want to kiss her more,but before I can put my lips on her,she stopped me make me sighed.She just laughed while stand up.

 

“Thank you for the healing time and….” She paused while walked away from me.

 

“Come Mr.Kris.We need to get ready to school.” I just look at her who picked two towel from the drawers.

 

“Let’s bath.” She give me one of the towel but I do not have interest to take it.She just show –what-do-you-think –and-want face.I just grinned.

 

“Lets make baby.” And at that moment,she let wide-open.

 

“We’re just in high school,mister.I still young to pregnant.” She put both of her hands on her waist.

 

“But I want one and more.” I pouted.I just pout when I with her.I’m too cool to show my pout to others.

 

“Get it when we finished study.Now it’s time for Mr. and Mrs. High School to take a bath.” She holding my hand, pull me to make me stand up to enter the bathroom together.

 

We’re ready for another day of high school.

 



 

Hello you,

 

Thank you so much for wasting your time read my fanfic,comment,subsribed,and upvote.I’m really sorry for the grammar mistake and a lot of error that I had made.Please understand that I’m super bad in english and still learning.And did you love how Amber look like in the poster?I totally love her so much and can you believe that I made the poster first before write this fanfic?Anyway,thank you again and look forward for my upcoming fanfic =)

 

XOXO,

AnnaAliah