2nd epilogue.

Mr. & Mrs. High School

 

I looked at the figure who is in a deep of sleep,look like a llama more than an angel.I almost laugh when think about it,she better not know about what I’m thinking or else there will be a silent treatment.Her silent treatment is the worst,it’s just not can’t talking,she won’t allow me to touch her nor she never look at me at all and being the hottest boy on Earth,I can’t stand that.

 

I played with her hair,so soft while look at her,a tiny smile form remember the best moment last night.She is damn hot and y yet playing innocent on the bed,its make me turn on more and more and we ended with third round.We had done it before but we never reach for third round and this is for the first time,hehehe,somehow I’m quite happy.But still all the blames goes to her,yet she must totally tired right now.

 

A clock on the nightstand showed up that it’s already 11 am,and we still do not have our breakfast or maybe we should skip it out and just proceed with lunch.Lunch?She is still sleeping,is this means that I’m the one who is charge of cooking?

 

Half an hour battle in the kitchen is seriously worth,the results is amazing.I smile,proud of myself.Two bowl of mushroom soup and a plate of garlic bread are on the table,aside from a jar of grapefruit juice.Honestly,this is the easiest menu that I can made,and I hope my lovely one love this.

 

“Kris,” A soft sleepy voice bring me back on Earth before I can feel a pair of arms around my waist.

 

“Amber.” I call her name,just got a ‘hmmmmm’ respond.She must be still tired and sleepy.

 

I turned around,to face the sleepy one who is rubbing her eyes like a baby,so cute!I placed both of my arms around her waist,pull her closer until there are no space between us before she lazily pull her hands around my neck,she tip-toe to give a quick kiss on my lips.I just grinned,before gave her a peck.

 

“You’re cooking?” She asked while I’m dragging her to bathroom,to wash her face.

 

“Yes,it’s just simple menu I can do.” She nodded before giggles when I wiped her wet face.

 

I look at her who is happily to try my mushroom soup,she taste it then her face light up,feels amazing how the soup taste,match with the garlic bread.I just smile,more than happy look at her,slowly feelings full.

 

“You’re seriously good,and you should cook more for me.” The last word she said with a teasing voice.I just shook my head disagreed.

 

She laughed before continue to eat.

 

We enjoyed our lunch together.

 

We’re lying on the couch for more than hours,boring,do not know what to do since it’s weekend and the weather is bad,rains and thunder control the Earth right now.I just look at her who is playing with our fingers,interlocking.

 

She raised her head to look at me,before climb up on me,put her head on my chest before she came nearer to my face,give me a short kiss,begging to let her lying on me.I just smile,agreed,and I can see how her face light up,form a beautiful smile just for me.

 

“Kris.”

 

“Hmmmm.”

 

“Let’s do something fun.”

 

“The fun things only for night.” She punched my chest as I finished said,I pouted when received her punch.Did I say something wrong?

 

“I’m not talking about ,young man.” I grinned,my bad,can’t get enough of her.

 

“Then?”

 

“I don’t know.Just something fun.” She look at me with a puppy eyes,

 

“Okay,okay.What’s the fun thing that you want to do?” I rubbed her hair gently,she look like she’s enjoy it.

 

“December’s dare.”

 

I look at her,confused look.

 

“What is december’s dare?” She laughed,I smelled something evil.

 

“We play a game,then as a example if you lost,you must do something that I dare you,and the dare must do at school tomorrow,how?”

 

I raised my eyebrows,sound cool and sound like she’s the one who gonna do the dare.

 

“The game is?”

 

“We must sent a messages of ‘I love you’ to our friends,the first one who got 20 replies of ‘I love you too’ is the winner,call?” Amber already sit on me,confidently hold both of our smartphone.

 

She is full of passion,I smiled inside.

 

“Call.” She bounce before gave me my phone.

 

“Sent the message,RIGHT NOW.” Both of type as fast as we can and sent to the numerous people.

 

After a few second,I sent a message,a ‘beep beep’ sound can be heard,I already got a reply.Amber look at me disbelieveable,while I just gave her a smirk.She try to peek,to see who is the one who reply and what is the message.

 

To: Kris

From: Unicorn Lay

 

I love you too.

What’s up with sudden confession?

 

A more ‘beep beep’ came in,

 

To: Kris

From: Junmyeon,The Greatest Suho

 

I luv u 2.

And please stop messaging any love word to my unicorn.

 

To: Kris

From: Pandada Tao

 

Hyung,love u too.

 

And there are more and more reply to Kris with the word ‘I love you’ inside.Meanwhile Amber,

 

“How could you get all the replies with ‘I love you’ while I just got ‘what’s wrong with you’,’are u ok,Am?” She pouted make me laughed,peek what her friends sent,

 

To: Amber

From: Ailee

 

Ohh my llama girl,are u sick?

Why so sudden?I can’t love you like Kris’s love you.

Ammmmmmmm~~~

 

To: Amber

From: Luna

 

Yo yo yo,Amber!!!

Me love you?

 

To: Amber

From: Sulli

 

Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuung!

I want to say I love you too,

Please tell Kris oppa,do not kill me.

 

Kris got the last reply,and with that he won.Amber pouted non-stop,can’t believe she is the one who lost the game even she is the one who suggest the game.

 

“Ahhh,what is my dare?” She asking,not look at me.

 

I pull her closer,make her ear face my mouth,I’m whisper what she need to do tomorrow.

 

As I finished said what is her dare,her face burned like a red tomato.

 

We walked to school like always,holding hand,with smile on my face while her cheek is red,blushed a lot when it’s the time for her to do dare.I just can’t wait for this to happen,I recently always heard Sulay,Kaisoo and Hunhan talked about the sweet things as high school couple is to kiss,passionate and hot one at a lockers for long time.They already done it last week and they got their own fanclubs,I just can’t believe that.

 

The main point is I want to try a passionate locker kiss with Amber,its not like we never kiss at the locker,but the kiss is not that passionate.And thanks to the six boys,I can do it right now.

 

I softly pushed Amber agaisnt the locker,she look at me with a bright red face,I found it amazing,slowly I closer our distance,placed my lips on her before kiss her passionately,at this moment I feel like there are only us,this just our moment,and this kiss is eternity even there are a huge number of students who watch is kissing,some of them a shouting,giggles,crying(can’t believe it),and some of them are cheering like a monkey(some of them is Kris’s and Amber’s gang).

 

The kiss broke when they need an air before it continue for another long passionate kiss.

 

“Can we have a baby soon?” I whisper to her as we broke the kiss for the th time,She look at me with wided-eyes,before punch my chest lightly.

 

“Nope until we  graduate from university.”

I pouted while she just giggles.

 

Amber put it in her mind that this the best dare ever in her life,and she from now on she will put December as her favourite month.Later on,the members of KRISBER fanclubs rise up,same like SULAY,KAISOO,HUNHAN couple.They became a famous couple in the school,but  they can’t beat the original Mr and Mrs High School.

 



 

Dear you

 

Happy December!!!

Honestly,I should post this fanfic in early of December but I’m kind of forget about it,so sorry >__< Tomorrow is Christmas and I hope all of you have fun.Do not wish for me cause I’m not celebrate it,just enjoy yourself  \(^o^)/ And Happy 1 Anniversary for me cause I already a year in AFF,I’m proud.Like always,just enjoy this lame epilogue.Chuu~~~

 

Saranghae,

Bye-bye

 

XOXO,

AnnaAliah