~First chapter~

Since when...

5 YEARS LATER. #soingclicheik

TAO POV

“Hyung chebal! I really want to room with Sehun.” I said as I held onto Luhan’s arm, whilst doing my aygeo.

“YEAHH! LUHAN! WHY CAN’T ME AND TAO ROOM!?” the maknae stormed and protested..

“I’LL TELL YOU WHY YOU TWO CAN’T ROOM!” Yes Luhan, fall into our trap... just like that...

XDD Everything is going according to plan, mwahahaa

“WAE?” I yelled at the deer like boy man.

“BECAUSE... SEHUN IS MINE!” KABOOSHHH THERE WE GOOOO

Sehun and I exchanged glances...

“YATTTAAA!” Sehun jamp around in happiness, “GURAE LUHAN I AM YOURS, SO TAKE ME AWAYY~~!” Y would you run into Luhan’s arms as if you’re flying right  in front of me... Y? DO YOU KNOW HOW NSAJKNDASKJNSKA I FEEL EVERYTIME YO DO THAT! PABO SEHUN!

“AHAHAHHAHAA!” Me and Sehuan laughed in unison, I held out my hand with the recorder in playing what Luhan had just said, “BECAUSE... SEHUN IS MINE!” “BECAUSE... SEHUN IS MINE!” “BECAUSE... SEHUN IS MINE!” This plan was genius, he finally confessed... and we have evidence

“ahahah!” that stupid hyung, it’s so easy to fool him.

“YAH!” yelled the fooled hyung, “What is this?”

Sehun grabbed the recorder from my hand and waved it in Luhan’s face, “THIS MA BBY IS YOUR CONFESSION!”  I noticed Luhan blushing from ear to ear.

“AWWWWWW IS LUHAN EMBARESSED?”

“YAHHH! TAO-YAH! How could you do this to me!?” Luhan said while looking at me embarrassed.

“Sorry Luhan but Sehun said if I helped him I would get to have my own dorm!”

And yes, that is my only reason.

“Anywaayys,” Said Sehun, “I think Luhan and I need to be somewhere now,” Oh no. I knew where this was going. “YAH!” I yelled. Sehun gave me the death glare... “araso... I’m going”

I ran out HUNHAN’s dorm immediately and shut the door, “Oh sehunn...”

W

T

F

Aigooo after I did all this they just make out without any thank you!

Hmphhh I DONT CARE!

I have my own dorm now! AHAHHAHAHAHA NO MORE SHARING, not that I don’t mind sharing but Baekhyun hyung always wayyyyyyy talks too much!

I skipped along to my new dorm, 0068, lallaalllaalaaaaa

As I reached out my arm to insert the key into the keyhole, I felt a hand tap my left shoulder...“Excuse me Tao.”

I slowly turned around to see the figure....

“Ah, Dai songseng-nim...” aishh it was Mr. Heechul

“There is a new student coming to SMTOWN and this dorm*points at my dorm door* is the only one available.”

“Huh? But...”

“No BUTS.”

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

       

 

Urghhh

I just... I don’t wanna room with anyone!

AIGOOOO

*FLASSHHHBACKKKK*

“There is a new student coming to SMTOWN and this dorm*//points at my dorm* is the only one available.”

“Huh? But...”

“No BUTS.”

“His name is Kris and he will be your sunbae, treat him with respect he is a VIP.”

“VIP? I didn’t know we had VIPs”

“Of course you didn’t everyone here is only a p with a lower case p!”

Just as he said the P he spat at me... right into my mouth.... ewwww

Ewwww

P

P

P

P

Stupid P!

The p kept ringing into my ears,

*END OF FLASHHHBACKKK*

Wait does that mean it’s an indirect kiss... EWWWW

KSDHSKHKSJ

NO WAY!

This Kris guy seems to be coming next week so at least I have the whole of this week to enjoy mysel- wait. It’s Friday. I ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS OF LUXURY!! YY!

Ok better get started then...

NO ONE’SPOV

During the few days of privacy that Tao had he spent it

Walking around the house... until

DINGDONNGG

“Tao I’m just gonna come in!”

Then at that exact moment when Misaki walked through the front door... and found Tao walking around ...

“AHHH!!! YAH MISAKI*girl*!!

He also prepared a fulfilling three course meal for himself...

“YAYYAYA! I’m so hungry, Let’s eat! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM...

That was delicious! //looks at the sink of dishes AHHH TT!”

SUNDAY 18:58

TAO POV

//SIGHHH

Ya know, I wouldn’t mind having a roommate.

Monday 12:01

WWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That dickhead is late!

GOSH, I don’t think I can do this.

His first impression is an invisible jerk, and as my mother(Suho) always taught me...

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT!” 

I’m just going to leave, who the cares anyway.

HMPHHHH

 

Noone’s POV

ZiTao was furious just because Kris was a minute late, so he decided he would just hang out in Suho’s dorm. Suho is one of Tao’s “ommas”. He has three, Suho, Kyungsoo aka Dyo and Jongdae.

Tao’s POV

“Yah! Suho! Open the damn door!”

Suho’s POV

Oh SHIET,

Should I tell him, he’s gonna find out anyway, BUT I CAN’T!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

“Yah! Suho! Open the damn door!”

Tao?

Ahhhhhhhhhh YY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

JUST DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR, OK I JUST WONT OPEN THE DOOR

“YAH! SUHO I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE”

“//Suho’s attempt of a computer voice. Sorry but Mr Suho is currently outside-“

“Don’t with me I know that’s you!”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW DID THAT NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess it’s time...

I HAVE TO TELL HIM...

I have to open the door,

I extended my arm and twisted the door kno-

 “AIGOOOOOOO! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!” BAAMMMMM

OUCCHHHHHHHH

“YAH! I was opening the door and you just slammed the door in my face before I could even open it fully you dickface!”

Tao chuckled, “Ahahahah, No.”

 

 

 

Sorry the fanfic is going so slowly...

 

-- Mirae