Farewell...?

Since when...

TAO POV

 

“Gege don’t leave chebal!” I cried and cried out shouting the words so he could hear it clearly through the locked glass door separating us.

I can feel the stares of many behind me... but I don’t care...

This is not the time to think about pride...

 I could barely see gege’s back because of my tears were making were corrupting my vision but I knew he knew I was here shouting from the top of my voice.

 Is this really good bye forever? Please don’t be... “YAHH! YIFAN!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING? YAH!!” The tears fell down... I banged my fists against the wall continuously but...

 hyung... waeee...my voice began to fade... “Yahh...chebal...” For the last time I fisted weakly onto the glass door...

YIFAN POV

 

I could feel the tears ready to be triggered by Taozi’s wails. Bian Taozi, jongmal... I looked down at the tux, that I was wearing, the tux that Tao had chosen for me.

 “Aigooo, Yifan is always handsome no matter what...” He said those words so easily, not knowing it was a tux who’s destiny was filled with sadness. This black, and white tux...

I gently the collar of the blazer, remembering the several hours Taozi and I had spent trying to pick out the “perfect one.”

“Mr Wu your taxi is waiting for you.” My butler called out.

“Araso, I coming... don’t rush me, you know that’s not my style.” I gave my suitcase to the maid to my left and my bag to the other on my right.

“My apologises sir.”

My butler gradually opened the taxi door and I could feel my heart sink. I’m sorry... Please forgive me... I’m so so so sorry... please stop crying...

Please baby, don’t cry.

Tao, my panda will only suffer more... this goodbye has to be painful...

I’m sorry.

As I stepped into the taxi the calls became louder, “YAHH!”

hah... he’s being informal again, how cute...

 

I’m sorry. The tears began to fall too much, I just want to turn and run to him.

Unconsciously, my feet began to turn and i found myself facing the crying wolf. His eyes locked onto mine. His tears falling at lightning speed.  25metres and a glass wall was all that separating us. It’s now or never.

Hey guys~

this is my first public ff and after some debate with myself I decided to post...

hope you guys like it.

Any advice, please give;)))

my name is Mirae<3