the end...?

Attention

 

 

 

...

 

 

Junhyung and Dujun lay lazily in Dujuns bed watching a random movie.
Dujun plays with the others hand mind wandering around.
The younger notices the others abscence.
"Hyung.. are you alright?" He asks worry clearly evident.
Dujun looks up and meets the youngers worried eyes.
"I am.. just.. i just wondered whether you would want to.. date me.. like.."
Junhyungs breath hitches his heart beats thousand times faster. His eyes get watery and twinkle, Dujun can see that. He can see that Junhyung waited for this.

"Like.. a real couple. I think we match. We know eachother for so long.. we behave like a couple..."
Suddenly Junhyung pulls his hand away, the twinkle in his eyes disappears.
He shakes his head slowy. "Ah.. Dujun.. No." He whispers to avoid his voice to crack.
Dujun watches Junhyung getting out of their bed, dressing himself and slowly walking out of the room.
"Wait!"
The younger freezes but doesnt face Dujun.
"I thought you would be happy to date me?" Dujun is clearly confused about Junhyungs behaviour.
The younger breaths out deeply before turning around.
A few tears seemed already to have escaped.
"Dujun.. I want you to love me! I want you to only think about me! That you want to spend so much time with me that i could get sick of it. What does it change when we call eachother as a official couple? We spend to much time together.. did things only couples in love do.. and still you dont fell in love with me.. you dont love me!" Junyhung screams the last sentence before running away.


..

 

"Dujun.. it been a week. Why dont you get out of bed and talk to him." Mrs.Yoon gently combs Dujuns messy hair.
"Mom.. you didnt saw his face. I hurt him. I was so stupid!"  Dujun groans burying his face deeper into Junhyungs pillow. The scent is faded and he hates it.
He really messed up. Of course Junhyung wouldnt want a relationship with just onesided love.
Dujun doesnt love Junhyung.  But why does his heart hurts so much? Why does he feels so incomplete? Why does he starts to hate himself?
Some time passed by when Mr. Yoon enters his sons room.
"Son... you should stop sulking around. Your behaviour isnt helpful."
"Dad.  I"
"Listen. When you did something wrong you should try to apologize. Try to retrieval."
"How?"
"Say sorry and tell him how you feel. Do you really want to live without him? I dont know how exactly to describe your relationship with Junhyung. But do you want to give up that easily..  sulking in bed hoping that Junhyung comes over to take care of you?"

 


...

 

"I AM SORRY! !" Dujun screams out of his lungs following Junhyung who rushes away from the older.
"I am sorry for hurting you with my stupid idea. But i want you to be happy"
"Do you think i would be happy when i force you to a relationship with me?" The smaller snaps after turning around to face the older.
"There is nothing forced. I want to date you."
"Dujun you dont get it!"
"I did.I hurt your feelings!"
"You are not only hurting me! You hurt yourself! How can i agree to be your boyfriend when you dont love me!? How can i as you best friend take you chance away to find true love? With whatever we have we hurt us both! Me well knowing that you will never really love me and you never getting to know how it does fell to love!

God dammit Dujun!

You deserve to feel what i feel when i am around you! Do you really want to miss the feeling of being complete? Of the fastening heartbeat when the one you love touches you? The slowmotion during kisses? The need to be close to that person? The need to call the other just to hear the voice.. sometimes just the breath!?."

Junhyung rambles quickly all the words he kept in his heart. It pours out like the tears that stream down his face.

He kept quiet to enjoy the closeness and the attention from the one he loves. But the times passed by and he felt bad .. selfish. Dujun was ready to learn to love him but that will never be the same like falling in love. He wont ever truly love him. Never.


"Looking at someone and just knowing i dont want to ever go. Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night. Looking at you while you sleep and i am so happy. But at the same time i know that you wont wake up in the middle of the night watching me... You dont look into my eyes and feel like staying forever.... Your heartbeat doesnt raise when i touch you." His voice cracks. It hurts too much to be close to Dujun. He has to stop this.

"It is just not fair.. for both of us. So please just find someone you love... Go to the persons window and throw stones against it. Give all your charm to him or her.  Love... feel loved and dont force yourself." Junhyung forces a smile and leaves. He leaves his love.


..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors note: i knowwww its super short. But.. uhh i think i made clear what Junhyung feels.

What do you think about Junhyungs explanation of love? 

What is your definition of love?

 

Tell me what you think.. tell me what you want to happen next..

Like...

Seungho? Using the opportunity to get Junhyungs attention?

Or..

Dujun getting hit hardly by someone so he has to realise?

 

 

 

Tell meeeee kekeke

 

Thank you for reading<3<3<3<3<3