what now?

Attention

 

 


"Junhyung. . My dear it has been so long." Mrs. Yoon says pulling the boy in for a hug.
"I am sorry for just coming over.. uhmm. I hoped you could give Dujun this gift for his birthday?" Junhyung asks. He seems very nervous. Almost scared.
"You dont want to give it to Dujun yourself?" She asks although she knows the answer.
"Better not..." He laughs sadly making her nod understanding. He is scared to meet him.
"Wait come in for a moment.. i still have some things. . some plates. Dont worry he left earlier." The younger just nods shortly.

Mr. Yoon comes home and they decide to talk about the past months.

Junhyung explains everything. About him being in love with their son. About trying but not being able to endure the pain of being near him. He told them about being sorry for the trouble and about being thankful for treating him like a son. A few ran down his face which Mrs Yoon wiped away.
Suddenly Dujun comes home laughing happily.
"Mom dad? Is someone home?!?" He shouts and Junhyung gasps.
Without thinking twice he hides in the kitchen.
Dujuns parents just watch shocked.
"Sure.. Dujun." Both keep quiet about Junhyungs presence faking a smile towards their son.
"My friends invited me for a little soccer match.. i will be home around evening so we can go out for dinner .. okay? " Dujun says before rushing to his room.
As soon as they hear the door close they rush to Junhyung.
"I am sorry for hiding.. i will leave now. " Junhyung says quickly his head hangs low. He runs out.

 

While gathering his soccerclothes which fly arcoss the room, Dujun notices a person running away from their house.
"Junhyung? " he whispers. He cant believe it. Junhyung avoided any contact.. he would never come over.

He drops his shorts absently  trying to spot the person again .. unsuccessful. He shakes his head. It cant be Junhyung. He younger wouldnt come over and play friends again.. not after what happend.

He knees down to pick up the shorts when a paper under the bed  catches his attention.

After a lot cursing he managed to crawl under the bed and reachs the paper. It is a picture. A picture of Junhyung he shot and had to hide from the younger. Dujun chuckles about the memory.

He knows exactly the moment he took it. Junyhung was sleeping over.. it was the first time they shared a blanket. They watched a horror movie before and the younger was scared to no end. Dujun promised him to not let go of his hand. He kept his promise. Junhyung was so shy and lovely. He pouted and nagged about watching a horror. They fell asleep hands holding tight.

When Dujun woke up, he saw Junhyungs face so close to him. In an instant he felt nervous. Their hands still intertwined. The smaller looked so cute.

He took the picture because he thought he wont see that beautiful sleeping face again. 

He hid it under the bed back then, well knowing Junhyung would have forced him to delete it.

But they started to spend more nights together. Face and body close. And the picture wasnt needed. 

After that day everything changed. Dujun wanted to be near Junhyung.

 

Now he realises.. now he knows.

He wont be able to learn to love Junhyung.. nor wont he be able to fall in love with him either.

He smiles at the picture shaking his head about his ignorance.. his stupidity.

Totally forgotten that he is still under the bed he tries to get up hitting the back of his head hardly. 

"Dujun! Are you alright?" His mother yells worried after hearing her sons loud yelp of pain. She walks upstairs quickly entering her sons room.

"Dujun..my son.. what happen.. what are you doing under the bed?" She tiltes her head confused watching her son struggling under the bed.

With a heavy breath Dujun sits up again showing his mother Junhyungs picture.

"Awww Junhyung sleeping.. he is so cute when he is sleeping.." she states taking the pic to get a better view.

"It was him.." he whispers. Their eyes meet and his mom nods. She knows.

"It was so obviously... i saw how jealous you were when Junhyung talked about this guy who was interested in him. I saw how you look at eachother. You are a very touchy person.. but Junhyung had the most of your attention. You have a lot friends.. but only Junhyung slept in your bed and attended family gatherings."

"I love him." She nods with a bright smile. Her eyes are teary.

"Yes.. you do.."

"But it is too late.. i dont think Junhyung will forgive me." Dujun covers his face with both hands but Mrs. Yoon quickly pulled them down again.

"Its not..He still thinks about you. He was here.. he left this present for your birthday." she says handing her son the little box.

"So it really was him. He ran out earlier.." 

He opens it with trembling hands. The box contains two braided bracelets. One with a red stripe the other with a blue. And a card

The bracelet with the red stripe is damaged. Dujun recognizes it as the one he gave Junhyung as birthday present.
"Hyung.. Happy birthday.

These bracelets are made to symbolize the bond between you and your love.. i hope you will find the one.."

Dujun reads the card out loud.

He stands up quickly. He has to speak with Junhyung.. he has to clear everything out. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 


Junhyung lays in his bed on his side staring at the wall. He ignores the door opening and closing well knowing that his mom just wants to check on him. But he wont answer nor will he react to anyting. He cant. He doesnt want to... 
Then he feels someone joining him on the bed under his blanket. Two arms wrap around his waist, fingers intertwine with his. The chest he knows so well is pressed against his back.

A hot breath against his neck creates goosebumps before the lips he knows so well leave a soft kiss in the crook of his neck
"You are right. it feels awesome to fall in love." Junhyung clenches his eyes tightly hearing Dujuns voice.

"To wake up in the middle of the night to watch him sleep or just call him.. the desire to touch him.. to get his attention.."

Junhyung whinces feeling another kiss behind his ear.
"I cant fall for you..I dont need to learn to love you.. i already do love you. The whole time.. since your first sleepover where we shared a blanket maybe even longer.."
Junhyung keeps quiet he just tightens the grip around Dujuns hand and pulls their hands to his chest hoping that he doesnt dream right now.

Dujun feels the smallers heart beating violently.. in rhythm with his heart.. it always been like that and Dujun knows now why.

 


...

 

When Dujun wakes up he views Junhyung already awake. The younger leans against the headboard of his bed. Dujuns hand in his while he plays with the olders bracelet.
"Good morning.." Dujun says slowly unsure about the others mood.
Junhyungs cheeks lightly color while he bites his bottomlip insecure. Quickly Dujuns leans up kissing the younger shortly before returning to his previous position. Junhyung looks at him bewildered.  The shade on his cheeks become darker.
"Gross.. " he mutters, after all he hates kisses before brushing teeth. The other just laughs loudly.

They are silent for a few minutes. Dujun watches the smaller playing with their hands. A goofy grinon his face.
"So.. what are we now?"  Junhyung stutters eyes focused on Dujuns bracelet.
"We are...  what we were before. Two stupid teenagers in love. Spending way too much time with playing videogames.. kissing cuddling.. going on dates. You have to watch my soccermatches.. help me with painting basements, making my mom laugh. You have to reject Seungho.. "

"What about you?" Junhyung chuckles slightly.

"I will make goal after goal. Beat up Seungho.. i will endure you making fun of me with my mom. I will kiss you. Hug you. All sweaty and stinky.. i will love you. I will show you how much you mean to me. I will make myself worth being loved by you."

"Sounds like a deal.." Junhyung grins shyly  and Dujun rolls on his back satisfied.

"You love me and i love you.. i love you and you love me.." he sings with a laugh.
And although Junhyung hates morning kisses, he climbs on the others lap and captures his lips with his own.

Cause they love eachother,  they belong together and he could get used to it...

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors note: Ohh myyy gooosh! It is over .. i am kind of sad. At least they got together.  

But .. did you really expected i write a sad ending?

Me?

pu-rin mcfluff?

pu- who-cant-think-about-a-sad-scene-without-crying -rin?

 

My friend was right ten chapters! Kekeke ( i was shocked when you told me because i already finished the story back then xD)

 

Thank you for reading my story.

Thank you for telling me your opinions. (Even if the small stones hurt me T.T.. i deserved it though...)

Thank you for enduring the pain Junhyung had to feel because of me ( and dujuns stupidity >.<)

Thank you for supporting me... 

It gave me a lot of strength to know that someone sympathizes with Junhyung. That you would want to take action.

Okay.. XD i stop now. I blabber too much.

 

Of course i would also love to read your opinions about the last chapter.. let out you full emotions   kekek 

I hurt junhyung.. so i have to endure everything xD

 

 P.s.  Sometimes you just need a picture which contains a memory to realise what you have .. or what you are about to loose.

 

I love pictures.. little notes.. just to remember. To smile, laugh or even cry. It can remind you of people who were long forgotten.. 

 

 

I know you wanted me to make Dujun suffer... but i couldnt.

(Another story xD)

 

 THANK YOUUU <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3