maybe more...

Attention

 

 

 

Dujun stayed this night. They shared a bed and a blanket. But every body contact is hardly avoided.
When Dujun wakes up the next morning he feels nice.. and warm. Wait.. warm?
His eyes snap open and he views the back of Junhyungs head. His arms are tightly wrapped around the small waist.
He leans in and kisses Junhyungs nape.
He should stop but he cant. He doesnt want to.
Suddenly Junhyung turns around in the embrace staring at the older.
The younger leans in pressing their lips together for a gently kiss. Dujun studies his face.
The others eyes are closed. The blush on his cheeks is visible although it is still dark.
Their lips part a minute later. The younger opens his eyes and smiles sadly.
Dujuns opens his mouth to say something but Junhyung is faster and kisses him again this time for a passionate kiss but still soft and gently.
Dujun closes his eyes like the younger. Just enjoying the kiss. His hand wanders under Junhyungs shirt caressing the skin.
The younger cups Dujuns face pulling him closer almost desperate.
They break the kiss for air and Junhyung chuckles. He turns to lay on his back. His arm covers his eyes.
"What was that?"
"Just me being stupid." Junhyung mumbles with a sigh. 
"I thought.."
"Why. Why dont we just continiue to try out.. and have fun?"
"But  you said no kiss without love?"
"Just think about it."  Junhyung turns around again showing Dujun his back. He wants to be with Dujun so badly. Even if the other thinks its for fun
After some minutes the older wraps his arm around Junhyung again kissing the youngers neck gently. Junhyung breaths out relieved.

Dujun can have both.. his best friend and cuddle buddy..perfect.. right?

 Still he cant explain why he feels so bad.


....

 


Their weird slowy heartbreaking relationship started after this night.
They meet more often for sleepovers. Playing way too much videogames before starting with various kinds of kisses only to end up in the bed cuddling and out of breath after their make out.
Dujun is happier than ever.

Seeing Junhyungs flushes face, panting heavy..

How the younger would groan of embarrassment hiding his face by pressing it against Dujuns chest.

How he pouts unconsciously when Dujun backs away to break the kiss. Dujun knows Junhyung completely now.. every part intensely discovered.

Of course he was scared that Junhyung would distant himself from him but now that already four weeks passed by.. he was relieved. Junhyung didnt changed a bit. Except..

"You lost weight." He states studying Junhyungs body while the younger  tries to reach a book on the top shelf.
They study in the library well knowing studying at home would only lead to cuddling and kissing on the bed.
"Maybe."  Junhyung mumbles focused on the book he can only with his fingertips.
"Even a lot.. " Dujun furrows his eyebrows. Mind already going back in time to remember Junhyungs eatinhabit.
"Even your trousers are more loose than usual."
"Hyung! Can you please be helpful and get me this stupid book instead blabbering about me loosing weight!" Junhyung scoffs in a whine. Dujun rushes to the younger wrapping his arms around his hips and lifts him up.
Junhyung curses under his breath before happily taking the book.
"You are lighter than before." The older concludes swinging Junhyung lightly from left to right.
"Stop it, Dujun. " the smaller struggles, freeing himself from the grip.
"Why didnt i notice before? Even your cheeks are not as fluffy as before."  Dujuns voice sound a bit guilty while he pinches Junhyungs cheeks.
"So?  You always made fun of my chubby cheeks anyway. And my stomach too." Junhyung whispers heading to their table.
"Wait what? Dont tell me my teasing caused you to loose weight."  Dujun follows the other. He grabs his wrist to force him to turn around.
"Junhyung.. you are perfect the way you are.. i was just teasing."  A 'Tsk' escapes Junhyungs lips making Dujun replaying the moments at night in their bed.

Dujun broke the kiss to laugh.

"Your stomach his so fluffy and soft." He laughed demonstrately pinching Junhyungs stomach.
Dujun didnt noticed the hurt in the youngers eyes back then. But now. Seeing them in his eyes again.
"I love the way you are.. dont change." Junhyungs eyes widden shortly before they become dark.
"No you dont. You dont love me. So stop talking bull." The younger doesnt raise his voice but Dujun still notices the anger he feels.
"Ah come on.. i just wanted to say that you dont have to change.. i tried to make it more charming."  Dujun forces a smile but stops seeing Junhyungs sad and hurt faceexpression.
"Junhyung.."
"We should start for your essay.. otherwise you will sulk the whole next week about it."
Conversation ended. And Dujun is still worried.

 

..

 


"My dear.. whats wrong? " Mrs Yoon combs Dujuns hair with her fingers.
"I blabber without thinking sometimes."  The son sighs heavy.
"What happend? Junhyung?" She asks taking a  seat next to her son. Dujun always goes to his mom when things get out of control. And of course he told her about the conversation  except the part about the kisses they share.. of course.
"It is just.. he lost so much weight. And i said that i love him the way he is... ouch! Moom!"
He whinces rubbing the back of his head.
"You cant first say i dont love you and than blabber about loving his body the way it is!" She scolds.
"But he said that he doesnt love me! We just like each other! No loveydovey."
"Would you confess after rejection?" She asks rather angrily.
"Mom, he is my best friend. He knows that he can trust me! Okay? He doesnt love me." Dujun says anger slowly growing inside him. He excuses himself before leaving the house.

 

..

"Hey.. what about going out? A movie?" Dujun leans against the doorframe of Junhyungs house.
The younger leans against the half closed door looking intensely at Dujun before noding with a small smile. 
"Stupid.. just let me change my clothes."

..

"Do you want popcorn? nachos? a Coke? " Dujun smirks because he knows Junhyung can resist coke.
"No. Thanks." Junhyung says while looking around the hall.
"Ice cream?"
He shakes his head as answer.
"Okay. Stop this!" Dujun says loudly gaining glances from people around him.
"Stop what?"
"You ing know. You refuse to eat. Stop it." Dujun chlenches his fist in anger. He hates it. He hates that Junhyung wants to loose weight.
"Dujun. What is wrong with loosing a bit weight. I just stopped eating unnecessary food. Dont read too much into it." Junhyung rolls his eyes trying to make this issue less important.
"There is nothing i could read too much into it. Loosing weight with your already thin body is dangerous. " The younger sighs heavy before walking away.
"Goddammit stop running away when i talk with you!." he runs after him to the restrooms.
Junhyung tries to hide in one of the stalls when Dujun forces the door open and closes it behind them.
"Seriously?" Junhyung says with a raised eyebrow.
"Why are you doing this? Me teasing? Really? I teased you before, Junhyung."
"Dujun.. it is just. It hurts me you saying this okay? I am not a sportsman like you. and now that we kind of have a lot bodycontact i care more what you say about my body. because you know me.. and my body... gosh that is so embarrassing. "  he whines looking at everything but Dujun. He wont tell him that he noticed the way he looks at some girls and guys who were thinner or more sporty than him.
"You really listen to my opinion?" the younger nods shyly.
"You are perfect the way you are. Your body is lean.." Dujun grabs Junhyungs waist while speaking.
"I like it when i can feel the hipbones.. just like now. The curve of you back." his hand wanders along the spots he lists.
"Your stomach is a bit fluffy but soft and not gross or anything. it is not too much. Your collarbones are slightly visible but not too much.."
He steps closer kissing the others jaw.
"Your jaw is nice and i liked your chubby cheeks .. not to mention your lips." They share a passionate kiss before Dujun continiues.
"And what i saw about your until now.. very nice." Dujun chuckles while Junhyung punches him embarrassed. The younger blushes deeply and once again Dujun wonders why his heart beast faster.

 

"Coke would be nice..." the younger says when they are about to enter the movieroom.

Dujun turns around smiling brightly. He wrapps his arm around Junhyung.

"Sure.. everything you want. I want your chubby cheeks back.." the last sentence is a merely whisper but the other hears it anyway blushing lightly.

They made it in time for the movie. Arms full with sweets and Junhyungs beloved coke.

The movie already plays when Dujun grabs Junhyungs hand. The younger faces the older surprised.

"I like teasing you a bit.. tell me next time when i hurt you.. okay?"

Dujun whispers the back of Junhyungs hand. Junhyung smiles softly.

"Okay.. " he mouths. His heart beats a lot faster. Dujun cares a lot for him.

He leans closer to kiss the older cheeks softly. Eyes quickly back to the screen, he misses the view of Dujuns lightly blushed cheeks..

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Authors note: okayyyyy... thanks for enduring also this chapter! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Tell me what you think ^~^

Tell me what you think happens next! Kekek

~soo curious~~ 

 

Thank you very much for reading<<3<3<3<3