just the two of us?

Attention


 

 

 

It is saturday and Dujun has a soccer match. As usual Junhyung sits in the crowd watching the older.
The whistle signals the end of the first half.
Usually Dujun joggs to the younger. chatting laughing . but this time he stays with his friends.
Junhyung watches them for a few minutes before averting his eyes focusing on his phone.
"A bit loney huh?" a sudden voice startles him.
"Ahh.. Seungho ssi.. I didnt noticed you." Junhyung smiles politely.
"You ditched me." Seungho says studying the others face.
Junhyung looks confused. He needs some time until his jaw drops.
"I am.. sorry? ... i didnt think you would really care."  Seungho laughs about this rather cute reply.
"I was a bit sad though... and hurt."  
"I am sorry.. "
"Ahh . i wont be mad when you agree for a date." Seungho winks.
"Uhm." Junhyung glances at Dujun who is busy laughing and cuddling with his friends.
 It hurts Junhyung to see the older all touchy and close.
"So?" He blinks a bit shocked about his space out.

"Uhhmm sorry but no... i am kind of seeing someone currently."  he whispers.. it is the first time he said that to someone. the first time he said it out loud. a light blush colors his cheeks. again his eyes wander to Dujun.
"The one who cuddles with the others? Number 32?"
"Yeah..." Junhyung watches Dujun ignoring Seungho completely.

 

 

 


..........

 

 

 

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" Dujun asks worried.
Junhyung kept quiet the whole way home. Seunghos words made him feel a bit lonely.
He seems to be in thoughts not hearing the others question, so Dujun pulls Junhyung closer wrapping his arms around his shoulders.
"You know.. i am here."
Junhyung knows, but Dujun is the problem. It hurts him so much.. seeing Dujun.

"I love you" he mouths, face buried in Dujuns jacket.
"Hmm?" The slightly taller asks making Junhyung sigh.the older didnt heard him.
"I dont want to be alone tonight." he says instead.
"I wont leave you alone." Dujun answers kissing the youngers head.
Junhyung suppresses a whimper. It is torturing to love his best friend.


..

 

They are alone at Junhyungs home. Parents out for the night.
The older waits for Junhyung in the bed.
He writes messages with his friends excusing himself from todays appointment, when he notices Junhyung standing in front of him. He smiles at him before returning his attention back to his phone.
Junhyung lays down face buried in the pillow.
"So what do you want to do?" The older asks phone  still in his hands.
"I disturbed your plans for tonight, right?"Junhyung asks into the pillow.
"No... lets just say you gave me a good reason to cancel.
My friends planned a meeting with some girls. ."
"Sorry.. if you leave now.. you might make it in time."
the younger suggests and Dujun frowns.
"You want me to go?"
"It okay if you want to go."
"Junhyung! " Dujun says loud and angry making the other flinch lightly.
"Sit up and look at me! You talk into the pillow and i barely understand a word." he scolds. Dujun is angry.. but he cant explain why.
Maybe because Junhyung would let him meet other?
Junhyung obeys. He sits up. Body turned towrads Dujun.
"Do you really want me to go?" The older asks again looking at Junhyung intensely.
"No."
"No what?" Dujun wants more.. he needs to hear.
"No, i want you to stay.. with me."
The older grins satified.
"Kiss me then. seduce me." he orders Junhyung looks up shocked his head red in an instant.
"Are you nuts!" He says in a squeak. Dujun hearts skips a beat.
"You owe me something." The older smirks.
"Since when are you counting! Thats not fair!" Junhyung fights back.
"Just do it. i always indicate.. now it is your turn"
Junhyung stares at Dujun studying his face. Dujun can tell he is nervous. He bites his bottomlip anxious.
"You can trust me.. i wont laugh about you.. or tell others."
"Thats not the problem.. it is embarrassing. "
"But i do that too. Sometimes i think i kind of force you. ."
"No you dont.. i.. just" the smaller rambles.
"Prove me that you want it too. Seduce me." Dujun repeats his order.

Dujun waits for another three minutes watching Junhyung thinking way too much about it. Not wanting to push the younger more, Dujun wants to drop the topic. But Junhyung crawls on his lap, legs on each side. He taks Dujun hands places them on his thighs near his . The fabric of Junhyungs pants is thin so he can feel the warmth from Junhyungs body.
He tries to move upwards but Junhyung shoves him back on his thighs.
Then the younger cups his face kissing Dujun tenderly. Slowy the kiss becomes more passionate. Junhyung bites Dujuns bottom lips asking for entrance which Dujun allows immediatly. He opens his mouth giving Junhyungs tongue enough space to slip in.
The youngers hands wander to Dujun shirt slipping under it. He draws circles on his skin.
Dujun moans into the kiss. He tries again to move his hands  this time the younger doesnt stop him, so his hands wander up under the shirt to Junhyungs back carressing it eargerly.
Junhyung breaks the kiss his lungs screaming for air.
His face is flushed lips even plushier than before. Dujun smiles admiring the view..

"So bad?" The smaller shakes his head slowly eyes focused on his hands. 

"Look at me.. huh? Everything is fine." Their eyes meet. Dujun reachs out to over the others face carefully. Immediatly the smaller leans in the touch closing his eyes. 

"You are so cute sometimes." Dujun confesses earning a slap against his chest. Junhyung drops his head on the others chest sighing out deeply.

"You make me like this, Dujun." He complains before feeling the olders arms around him.

 

 

 

....................

 

 

Dujun has a soccermatch this saturday aswell and like usual Junhyung sits on a bench of the viewes stand and cheers for Dujuns team.
Dujun shots a goal and looks over to Junhyung meeting his eyes. Junhyung applauds laughing about Dujuns victory dance.
The next time Dujuns gaze wanders to the younger he spots Seungho next to him. A bubbly feeling emits in his stomach. Junhyungs waves at Dujun but the older just gets angry. Eyes focused on Seungho who shakes Junhyungs arms to get his attention.

"Dujun.. damn focus!" His captain shouts running after the enemy.

 

 

.....

 

 

 


Dujun hovers over Junhyung lips glued to his neck.  He digs his teeth into the soft skin making the younger whince in pain. He cant shake off the anger inside him after seeing Seungho close to the younger.
"Ahh. Hyung.." Junhyung struggles trying to create a gap between them.
But the older just tightens his grip.
"Dujun! Stop! Please!"
Finally the pleads reach Dujuns mind and he backs away hastly almost falling off the bed.
"I am sorry.." he mumbles hiding his face in his hands.
"I know you are frustrated.. but you did a good job. Dont think about the captains scold." Junhyung smiles at Dujun before leaning in to hug him tightly.

The taller laughs about himself, getting jealous about Seungho without a reason. Junhyung even noticed that he got scold not caring about the most popular guy.
"I am happy to be with you." Dujun mumbles against Junhyungs neck. The younger breaks the hug cupping Dujuns face and pulls him closer for a kiss.
When they kiss Dujun is the one who initiates it. Harsh, passionate kisses. Heated.. rarely gently and slow.
But Junhyung is totally different .. he kisses Dujun gentle.. he cherishes the kisses to the fullest as if he was scared about this kiss being the last. So emotional..
The younger brushes their lips lightly.  Dujun falls backwards pulling Junhyung with him so that he lays on him now. He smiles capturing the others lips for another kiss. 

Right at this moment Dujun asks himself why his heart beats so much faster.

 

...

 

The following weeks pass by calmly. Junhyung and Dujun continued their "friendship".
They walk home after dinner fingers lightly.

Then Dujun starts to laugh. It is so ridiculous.  When he looks at Junhyung he feels so comfortable. Junhyung is .. he cant describe.
"What?" The younger asks slightly joining the laughing fit.
Dujun shakes his head and pushes Junhyung against the next wall pinning his hands next to his head and kisses him passionate.

Junhyung blushes hardly  but responds to the kiss.
This is the first time they kiss in puplic. Hugs and quick pecks were common but this kiss...
Dujun breaks the kiss and pulls Junhyung with him.
He likes the way things are now. Junhyung only caring about him.. giving him his full attention..

 

...

 

 

"Hey Dujun!" Dujun turns around facing Seungho.
"Hey."  Dujuns smile disappears. He doesnt like this guy. Not a bit.
"You and Junhyung.. you see eachother a lot, Right?" Seungho smirks making the other swallow hard.
"Say are you two.. a couple?"
"No... Just best friends.. uh but..." Dujun blurrs out and Seunghos eyes light up a bit.
"Good to know. " he says before walking away.

 


..

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors note" *dam dam daaaaaaaamm*

Seunghos attack! What now?

What will happen next?

What will Dujun do? What about 2jun? 

 

Tell me what you think, please!

 

Thank you for reading <3<3<3<<33