their friendship

Attention

 

 

 

Dujun kicks Junhyung who lays in his bed covered with a thick blanket.
"Get lost!" The younger curses tightening the covers around him.
"Are you kidding me? Playing sick? Avoiding my calls? Not answering? How long do we know each other? Huh?" Dujun spats continuing to kick the other lightly.


Seven Years.

Junhyung and Dujun met in elementary school and Dujun decided that they would be perfect as best friends.  Since that day in the playground near their school Dujun stayed near the 6 months younger boy.
And indeed they became best friends.
Staying overnight. Playing way too much videogames. Sharing good and bad times.


But the older noticed a change in Junhyungs behaviour. Not really obvious but still a change.
He partly blames himself for this change.
Dujun likes to show how much he likes someone by cuddling.. hugging.. caressing.. playfully kisses on his cheeks.. sometimes neck. The last two only with Junhyung.. because Junhyung is one of the most important persons in his life. Next to his family.
First Junhyung kicked and pushed him away with a blushed face and a fastly beating heart.
But he got used to it. Allowing Dujun to place his hand on the youngers neck his thumb carressing it. Dujun always suppressed a chuckle everytime feeling the goosebumps on Junhyungs neck.
During sleepovers they started to share a bed and a blanket. Waking up entangled often.

Dujun never thought about maybe being a bit too close.

He laughed about his other friends saying that he and Junhyung behave like an old married couple.
Until the one evening he watched Junhyungs behaviour towards some, in Dujuns eyes, friends. The younger acted rather coldly avoiding too much skinship.
Dujun hearts made a jump seeing this but seeing Junhyungs pained faceexpression when he saw how Dujun hugged another friends, he  started to doubt their behaviour towards each other.

But seeing Junhyung.. his body moves on his own when his arms wrap around the others slender waist. When his face finds the perfect position in the crook of Junhyungs neck.
He feels so much better.

 

 

Now he stands beside Junhyungs bed his feet poking the younger over and over again.
His mother excused him and told the school that he is sick. And that he will rest for a week.
Today is tuesday. Dujun at least managed to survive without Junhyung for a day.

"Why did you ignored my calls?"  He says in a whine. He pouts although he knows Junhyung doesnt see it.
"I am sick! Get lost!" This disrespectful tone makes Dujun angry.
He wraps his arms around what he thinks is the waist and lifts Junhyung up.
The younger shrieks coughing and cursing.
With a loud thud and growl Junhyung falls on the floor.
" Hyung! What is wrong with you!"
Their eyes meet and indeed Junhyung seems to have a fever. His face red and sweaty.
"You are really ill?"
"I am.. genius." Junhyung mumbles while crawling back on his bed. Immediatly Dujun covers him again.
"I am sorry." He mouths feeling guilty.

He waits for a reply for some moments before he feels the urgent to touch the youngers smooth skin.
Firstly the younger struggles but the firm hold around his waist makes him give up.
"You should stay away. . I dont want you to get sick." Junhyung mumbles with a hoarse voice.
"I missed you."  The older says loudly kissing the others neck gently.
"We didnt see eachother for only one day.."
"Thats already too much. School without you. Soccer-practice without you watching me."
"I am sorry.. i guess i catched the cold when i helped your mom on sunday..."
"You have to get better soon. "
"I am working on it."

...

 

"Ohh hello Junhyung. . You are really early. Dujun hasn't come back yet." Mrs Yoon says surprised seeing Junhyung in front of the door.
"Ohh okay.. "
"Come in.. you can wait in Dujuns room.." Junhyung bows deeply before heading to the olders room.
He still feels a bit sick. But hearing Dujuns complain today morning . He couldnt resist.
He makes himself comfortable on the bed stretching his arms and legs like cat when he falls asleep quickly.
He wakes up a short time later a blanket wrapped around him. He turns around to view Dujuns back. The older sits next to him.
"Hyung?" Junhyung calls him out making Dujun turn around.
"Hey.. sleeping princess." Dujun drops the gamecontroller in his hand, totally focused on the younger.
"Why are you playing without me? First you bother me with your whines about not seeing me and now you play alone." Junhyung complains voice still a bit sleepy. And Dujun has to admit that he loves the view.
"You are still not feeling well and still came. Thank you for that. But you should rest." The dark shadow of guilt in Dujuns eyes makes Junhyungs heart beat a bit faster.
"Are you kidding me? It is not that i was happy not to see you. You didnt even asked if i wanted you to come back after school. Because i wanted. Thats why i am here." Junhyung chooses to sound a bit scolding making Dujun breath out relieved.
"I am sorry."
"Yes you should be! Playing without me!"  Junhyung interupts with a smirk. He grabs the controller taking a seat next to Dujun and starts to play.
Dujun watches him for good 5 minutes before wrapping his arms around the others shoulder pecking the warm smooth nape.

An hour later they lay cuddled next to each other sleeping peacefully.


...

The whistle signs the end of the soccermatch. The  crowd applauses for the winner team. Junhyung too, claps his hands. He wears a mouth mask suppressing some coughs.
"You did well." He praises Dujun who immediatly ran to the younger.
"Thank you." Dujun smiles taking the offered water bottle from Junhyungs hand. 
Although the mask covers more than half of his face, the older can see him smile, his favorite smile, by Junhyungs cheeksbones.
He studies his face before forcing his eyes to look elsewhere. His heart speeds up abit and the fantasy about pulling the mask down and kiss this loving soft plum lips popps into his head.
"You captain is calling, Hyung."
Dujun snapps back to reality.
"Ahh yes.. i guess because of a little party about the win."
"Ahh okay. We see each other later? Or writing?.. write me when you have time." Junhyung is about to leave  but Dujun has this pull in his chest what makes him grab after the smallers wrist. Pulling him against his chest. And the feeling he had disappears replaced by a warm one.
"Much better.. thank you for coming.. thank you for the water."
His arms are tightly wrapped around the slender waist. He worries a bit  about squeezing him too tight but the body against him feels perfect. Thats the only words that fits.

"Can i come over tonight? ... sleeping over?"
"Sure." Junhyung mumbles arms already wrapped around Dujuns neck.

He is comfortable with Dujuns attention. He is always happy getting his attention. But he would never admit it. Especially not in front of Dujun.


He only loosens the grip when Dujun steps back.
"And dont worry.. i didnt drink from the bottle"  Junhyung half laughs half coughs while walking away. Dujun wouldnt have cared at all. He liked the thought about an indirect kiss .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you dear subcribes <3

Let me know your opinion about the first chapter.

Just comment below or write me a personal message.

 

Thank you (i dont know if i am allowed to name you, tell me when its okay ;) ) for the gif. I think it fits perfectly for the first chapter 

Yayy <3<3