Five

IT'S OKAY, IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“After Baekhyun confession, I started ignoring him.. “ Kyungsoo started still hesitated if he should say this or no, was he ready ?

“I didn’t know how to face him, how to react… it was something totally new for me, I was scared.. “ Kyungsoo continued, feeling Jongin hand pressing on his to reassure him “ I knew I had no good reason to do that, I mean to ignore him but everytime he gets closer, I keep on thinking about bad things.. I think at that time when I was having fun with him I thought that I’m over it… But I wasn’t... “Kyungsoo sniffed, trying to held back the tears th at threatened to fall “ My parents shadows were following me still, I couldn’t get rid of them… I was really afraid to get hurt more, I was afraid what if.. What if I got hurt or hurt other people too “ Jongin now put his hand on Kyungsoo shoulder bringing him closer and tightening his grab to make the older feel better and safe “ It’s okay hyung… “. Jongin mumbled… “ if it's hard for you to say it now, then don’t force yourself” Jongin said then leaned to kyungsoo planting a light kiss on Kyungsoo side head…

“I think its time to let this go… “ Kyungsoo said, looking at the younger then giving him a small smile”

 

“Baekhyun sent me a message that day, asking me to meet him... I first refused to meet him. What were we going to talk about? i kept asking my self over and over, but then I received another message saying that he’s sorry and begging me to meet him at the café shop we usually go to” Kyungsoo mumbled, leaning more against Jongin warmth “I thought of it the whole day till the time was finally up, I remembered how good friends we were and how Baekhyun lost his cheerful self just because of me. I decided to go and try to fix things with him, I wanted my friend and I was really sorry for ignoring him instead of understanding him, so I went to the café”

 

*******************

The sun was almost setting, signaling the night to come soon. The loud sounds of people and cars were piercing kyungsoo mind. His stressful mind was not helping him to calm down, no matter how much he told himself that everything would be fine and later on he would have his friend back, by his side. But the closer he gets to that café shop, his heart keeps bounding harder against his chest that it felt like it would jump anytime soon. Kyungsoo saw the sign of the café, stood for a minute glancing at the people walking by, most looked happy, cheerful like they have no worried at all, but there he stood, carrying the world concerns on his shoulders for just a simple problem, if it was even a problem… he sighed and moved his foot to reach the café.

As usual, the café shop was crowded. Being the only shop in the neighborhood made it so popular that it’s crowded any time of the day. Kyungsoo eyes glanced no where but to the table he always occupied when he was going for a coffee with baekhyun and he wasn’t wrong, Baekhyun was there, staring to his hands like it’s the most interested thing in the world. He was fiddling with his fingers nervously then his gaze was raised up to meet Kyungsoo’s at the door side, His side lips twitch signaling a smile but he covered it up. It was like Baekhyun was happy to see Kyungsoo but then he remembered the thing that happened between them so  he went back to his nervous self.

 

“ BaekHyun…. “ Kyungsoo murmured as he stood in front of the table where Baekhyun was sitting waiting for him. Baekhyun eyes glanced up into Kyungsoo’s, he was nervous, it so clear when his eyeballs were shaking while looking at him and they were teary.

Kyungsoo gave took the seat in front of Baekhyun. It was quiet for a minute, both just looking into eachother for a second then avoiding it until the waitress came to take their order that she broke the killing silent between them…

“ So ?? “ Kyungsoo started, they both held the cup of ice tea nervously. Baekhyun gulped on his drink, swallowing the lump in his throat with it, trying to gather as much courage to make him say what he called Kyungsoo for.

“Kyungsoo… “ Baekhyun stuttered. “I I …. “ Baekhyun let his gaze drop off of Kyungsoo, he couldn’t dare talk when Kyungsoo intense eyes were on him, waiting for his explanation “I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean what I said earlier” Baekhyun breathed, now looking at Kyungsoo for any reaction.. “ Can’t we just forget what I said and go back to how we were before… Forgive me … I’m … really …really sorry .. “ Baekhyun was now let out what’s in his mind so fast making it hard for Kyungsoo to follow when Baekhyun was stuttering and nervous at the same time.. “Kyungsoo, please … “ Baekhyun pleaded, taking kyungsoo hand in his.. “ pleaaase, I really miss you.. I was so stupid.. you know how I am … I’m … I wasn’t serious”

Kyungsoo just listened stunned, Baekhyun was denying every feeling he had just to be his friend once again. Baekhyun was ready to abandon his own feelings to just have him back  while he was just acting like a stupid coward. He was a coward, coward for making Baekhyun go through all this trouble, al this misery… The friend he knew, who was always laughing, smiling and cheerful all the time and anytime even when things gets hard on them, the person who made him get over his loneliness and miseries… He, Himself made him just like he was… Sad soul.. Baekhyun was crying for the first time since he ever met him and it was because of him…

 

“Kyungsoo…“ Baekhyun cried, he tried erasing any traces of his tears “please, forgive me…”

Kyungsoo couldn’t hold it anymore, his tears started to fall, he felt weak, his heart ached and his hands started shaking from his sobs. It was his first time crying in public but he didn’t care how strange they looked at the moment. All that mattered is his friends and those words got into him too deep. He started remembering everything they went through together, the happy times, the hard times when he start to remember his childhood and gets into a sadness vortex. Baekhyun was always there.

Kyungsoo felt an arms surrounding him, holding him tight and sharing him the moment. They both started crying their hearts out, it felt like they had to let it out for things to be right again. It took them a while to finally calm down, Baekhyun still occupied in the seat next to Kyungsoo’s, staring at his hands afraid to look at his friend and see something he wouldn’t like. What if Kyungsoo will never forgive him? He thought…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter