(Not Even) Half A Day With Wangseja

FELLOW LUSEJA SHIPPERS AYYY YOOO \(>o

On this beautiful day where the birds actually sang in tune and the clouds doesn't actually bump together with a loud thud, Wangseja wakes up with a yawn, stretching her arms out as she lifts her heavy (no wait, light. Feather light) body up. The first thing she does, as soon as she opened her eyes, was grab her phone and scrolling through her Twitter mentions. It has been a tough week for her. It was a week of sleep deprivation, boiling blood and dealing with lazy illiterate kids on the internet.

-

"I'm so gonna get bashed for this" Wangseja thought, as she enthusiastically typed out her made-up story of luseja. The one and only ship she'll ever sail.

-

After much scrolling and asking Anna to calm down and relax~ Don't stress yourself, why rush? and more scrolling, Wangseja decided, after some hesitation, to go onto her askfm. "Can you reupload 902014 ep 4 part 2 please ><" was the first thing she saw. Wangseja has had enough of all the crap she's receiving for the whole week, did whatever she could but people still wanted more. So she decided, " them, I'm not gonna get pissed off anymore. Instead, I'm gonna piss them off." And so, she replied:

"WHAT DOES THE DEER SAY

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

​WHAT THE DEER SAYS"

She applauded herself for the answer and boasted proudly on her Twitter. She scrolled through her mentions again. People actually 'favorite' it. "Cute." She chuckled.

(By now you would've forgotten that Wangseja hasn't washed up yet.) So she got out of her bed, walked into the bathroom as she coughed non-stop. "Urghhhhh.... Not again..." She croaked. Her eyebrows raised when she heard her voice. "I got to tweet about this when I'm done washing up."

And so she did. While she was at it, she thought of a marvelous luseja story (again). She patted herself on the back before returning to entertain her followers with the story.

-

My voice is so y Lu oppar should hear it.

Nah just kidding. If Lu hears it, he'd go 'Duuuuude are you a trans'  I'll kick oppar's face and go 'Aren't you a trans, where are you s?'

And oppar would be fascinated by me because 'no one has ever kicked my face before'. So he fell in love and started wooing me.

And I'll be like 'nah-uhh you no get me because I'm hard to get.' and walk off.

And oppar be all cheesy like 'I need you in my life. You're the stars to my sky, the sun to my earth. Stay, please stay with me.'

And I'll be all touched like /insert crying-with-joy face/

'Oh, oppar. What beautiful eyes you have.'

'Not as beautiful as yours.'

'Oh, oppar. What beautiful body you have.'

'Not as beautiful as yours. Have you seen your-'

'What the f-'

'Hey baby, baby wait. I thought you said Bobby so I-'

'What-'

'Nope, shh.' Luhan cups her face with his hands, crashed his lips to hers.

She couldn't continue her sentence, so she decided to enjoy this moment.

'I love your bobb- I mean you. I love you.' Luhan says, finally pulling away after what seems like forever.

Wangseja doesn't know what Luhan's talking about but she feels fuzzy on the inside after that kiss.

And so, luseja lives happily ever after. / insert aww face/

-

Wangseja thought she did a good job, everyone was favoriting and retweeting it. "Hey, I should totally write a oneshot on luseja!" She tweet her thought and waited for a mention.

'No, pls don't' was the first mention she received. Instead of lowering her head in defeat, she held her head up high and typed:

I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL RT Caralene: No, pls dont.

Wangseja will not be brought down. Whatever crap that may come, she will not fall. She will fight them all and move on in victory. Because she is Wangseja.

-

"This isn't really a luseja fic." Wangseja frowned, bringing her eyebrows together. "Well... I DON'T CARE." She decided to just post it as it is anyway. Because she is Wangseja and this is what Wangseja does.