DAY 2

JUST ONE DAY

I'm thinking if there's any other way to propose to someone..Erm....its isn't really a proposing...just asking. Its recess now,and I'm sitting at a round table with my hyungs. Last night I've read this oneshot written by Shin Hyun Mi. She wrote about a guy who want to ask a girl to be his date for a prom night...I hope this tactic works.

 

"Hey! Have you done maths homework that we get yesterday?", Suga hyung ask the six of us.

 

"Not yet, we gonna be killed by our  madam Geun after this...Jung kook-ah,have you done yours?",Namjoon hyung turn to ask me. Well,I do call them hyung,but actually we all stand in the same age and in the same class. Just according to our birthdate,I'm the youngest between the seven of us.

 

"Hmm...",I answered without looking at him while slurping my Apple juice. Actually my eyes are pointing at the pathway for students to get inside this cafeteria-waiting for someone.

 

"Ah...as expected...this boy... A bad guy but a good one...",Hoseok hyung said.

 

A few minutes later,she come in....finally! She's here!!

 

I didn't wait any longer. I move aside my apple juice and climb up the table. My hyungs are surprise to see me suddenly climb up the table but I don't mind their words who asking me to get down. My action made the whole people staring at me

 

'Is this guy crazy or what?',I think that's what on their mind.I know I've conquered people's attention now,but I have to do this.I look around and detect her who try to hide her existence from my knowledge.

 

"JUN SOPHIA!!! ON THIS COMING ANNUAL DINNER....WILL YOU BE MY DATE?!!", I speak out loud.

 

The cafeteria turns noisy when all students start to whisper to each other.

 

"NO!!", again,she answered me and left.

 

It's okay,this isn't the end of my try.

 

"I'll replace her!",suddenly someone shout while I'm trying to climb down the table.

 

I stop.

 

"Erm...its okay,I won't go...",

 

 

~PROPOSED ON TABLE IN CROWDED CAFETERIA-FAILED~