DAY 3

JUST ONE DAY

My last plan failed. But I've set up an early preparation. Today's plan is the third way I will try to gain her 'yes'. I can't wait any longer. The day is around the corner.

 

Today there is a festival held at the town. Every year I will go there either with my family or with my hyungs. This year I will be there with my hyungs. We are going to have fun there and lets say if I see her there, I will try my luck.

 

I put myself on a black and white shirt,three quarter pants and high cut red and black shoes. I rush to the town riding my bike and meet them there. All of us casually dressed today. When all seven of us already gathered, we start to enjoy ourselves.  They provide games there. We try any games that we feeling like to.

 

After almost two hours later, we decide to stop and take a rest somewhere near a big stage where there is a singing competition held. We sit there and enjoy the performances. My eyes caught a sight of a girl wearing a blue black with some pink flowers dress-its her!!!

 

Unfortunately,just in a second I lost her sight. I draw my attention back to the stage. We were talking to each other when a guy came on the stage right after the performance is over.

 

"HELLO EVERYBODY!!!",he shout through the mic.

 

"He sure have some spirit to speak out like that.",I said.

 

"HOW WAS YOUR DAY?!!"

 

"GOOD!!",we join him.

 

"BRILLIANT!! YOU GUYS THERE...DO YOU HAVE FUN?!"

 

"YEAH!!", quit fun.

 

The MC back to handle the situation. I am not really paying attention to him but one sentence from him attract me.

 

"OKAY...WHILE WE WAITING FOR THE RESULT FOR THE PERFORMANCE JUST NOW...I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ANY OF YOU...IF THERE IS SOMEONE BETWEEN YOU ALL WHO WANT TO SAY SOMETHING...YOU MAY COME UP AND SPEAK OUT....COMON...WE GOT LARGE SCREEN HERE....SOON YOU WILL BE WELL KNOWN WHEN ALL PEOPLE ARE WATCHING YOU...IS THERE ANYBODY WHO DARE TO?",

 

This is interesting...I should grab this chance.  I rise up my hand

 

"ME!!",he noted me and call me to come up the stage.I soon standing on the stage in front the crowd. From up there I see my hyungs are paying their attention on me.

 

"Okay,please tell us your name.",he hand me a mic.I take it and a bit awkward to use it in thea crowd.

 

"Erm...hi...I'm Jung kook,Jeon Jung kook.",

 

"So...Jung kook,what on your mind that you really wanted to say and be so brave to come up here?",he asks.

 

NOW!

 

"Well...my batch will held annual dinner this month..and we can be there with a partner...",

 

"Wait....are you telling me that you want to ask someone to be your partner from up here?",

 

"Err..erm....yes......",I rub my hand for no reason....

 

"Whoa!!!",sound from the crowd and the loudest one make by my hyungs.

 

"Then....don't wait...say it now!",the mc forcing me.I gather my strength,lift the mic,take a deep breath and...

 

"Please tell me if you see a girl wearing a blue black with pink flowers dress....",unexpected...I got the answer so quick.

 

"HERE! SHE'S HERE!",a voice from the right side call. I look at this person,I know this girl,It's Park Ha Nan,while I can see there Geun Tae Ha is trying to stop Sophia from running away. They are her bestfriends.

 

"Hurry Jung kook...she already here,don't miss this chance!",why this mc is much more exited than me?

 

"DON'T TRY TO RUN AWAY JUN SOPHIA,ANSWER ME....ON THIS INCOMING ANNUAL DINNER..WILL YOU BE MY DATE?",I said. Everybody keep quiet-waiting for her answer.

 

"NO!!!",with no doubt she answered me. Then she quickly move away.

 

All people there start making noise,not agree with her answer.

 

"Too bad boy...she answered it like its nothing...",said the mc.

 

"She always been that way...",

 

"So then,what are you going to do now? She rejected you..",

 

" It's alright...I've used to this..and please know that,I won't give up!",my words make me gain a loud cheer from everyone.

 

Yes! I won't give up Jun Sophia.

 

~PROPOSED ON STAGE IN FRONT HUNDREDS PEOPLE-FAILED~