DAY 6

JUST ONE DAY

I force myself to come to town main hall today even I can't walk properly. With help from all this hyungs,I managed to go there.

 

This is my last try...if she still say no,I will stop here. I mean this.

 

In this hall is held a dance competition. My group are invited to do some performance as we are the winner for last year competition. They are thinking about cutting my part because of my condition.

 

But after I talk to them,they agree to allow me joining todays performance. They will help me to get through this. And I know she will be here.

 

When come the time for our performance,we decide not to do on stage but on the floor. Seven chairs has been set there and a chair is placed facing the other seven chairs.

 

Thanks to Ha Nan and Tae ha who volunteer to help me,they force Sophia to sit at the chair that facing the other seven.

 

Then my hyungs help me to sit on the front chair between the seven and then,our performance start. A song entitled JUST ONE DAY I've wrote for her. We change some routine to suit me who facing this situation.

 

Sophia pay fully attention on me. I cant lie,her stare scared me.

 

I stand up. Tae hyung hyung hand me a red rose. with those legs,I barely make my way towards her. I hand her the rose and for the last try, I ask.

 

"For the last try...Jun Sophia,will you be my date for this incoming annual dinner?",she take the rose and then...

 

"Okay...",

 

What?!is she kidding me? Is she going to do the same thing like last time?

 

"Hah?.."

 

"Don't you hear me? I said okay..",I don't know when but when I get back to my sense I can hear cheers from the whole people.Namjoon hyung take a chair for me so that I can sit. I feel so relieved. Finally...I thought I will fail again.

 

"But Jung kook-ah,I don't promise that i will be there...do you hear me?",

 

"Hah? Okay,I got it",I can't stop smiling,about what she said...forget it...I'm so happy now.

 

~FINAL TRY-SUCCEED!!~