Friendly Sport Competition

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Next Day At School ( Wednesday )
 
    " Later , after school , the whole class will be having a friendly sport competition will your Seniors . Different groups will be competing with each other in a relay race . Two of you will group with two of your seniors , so split yourself into pairs now . " The teacher said .
 
    I immediately looked at IU and she looked back , we already know who our partner is .
 
    " Each team will be group up with two seniors from different classes , so be prepared to be group with someone you don't know ...  "
 
...................................................
 
    Lessons is over , IU and I changed before proceeding to the field . We're given a tag with the number 12 . I wondered who is the other two person who got the number twelve who will be in our group ? I'm curious about how they looked like ...
 
    Suddenly , the teacher called the group members of number 12 to step out . " Oh , it's our number , let's go ... " I was so shocked when I saw him , he were someone that we have never expected , OK , maybe I've wished Kim Bum oppa will be in our group but I never knew it would come true ...
 
    Just then , someone approaches us , I turned behind and saw my life-saver ... It was JunHyung . " You're in our group too ?!?! "
 
.....................................................
 
    While waiting for our turn to compete ...
 
    " Oh Kim Bum oppa , I've never expected you in our group ! It's so nice having you in our group ! " I exclaimed .
 
    * Cough cough *
 
    " Ahem , in YOUR group , you mean ... " IU said it just loud enough for me to hear .
 
    * Ah choo ! *
 
    He gave me a charming smile and said " It's my honor to be in your group :) , anyway , who's going to go first for the relay later ? "
 
    * Cough cough *
 
    IU volunteered . Kim Bum oppa will be second , me third and JunHyung last . * Ah Choo ! * We stare at him and asked " Are you OK ? " " Are you sick ? " " Do you need to go to the sick bay ? "
 
    " HELLO ?!?! I can only * Ah choo ! * answer ONE question a time ... " JunHyung said , irritated .
 
    " Aww ... Don't be angry , we're just concern ... So are you feeling OK ? " I asked .
 
    " I'm fine . I can still run ... " Just then the teacher called group 12 and 13 to get into position .
 
...............................................
 
    " Bang !!! " IU started running with all her might and successfully passed the baton to Kim Bum oppa in a short time . Kim Bum oppa ran like the lightning and created a big distance between our opponent . He reached me in time time that felt like a few seconds . I took over the baton and saw him smiling at me sweetly , this gave me the strength to run .
 
    I ran as fast as I can and suddenly , I felt a searing pain on my ankle ... Oh no ! My sprained ankle was hurting again . I thought it has recovered ... The opponent closed up the gap and I quickly struggled my way to JunHyung and passed him the baton .
 
    IU and Kim Bum oppa came and helped me back . I saw JunHyung running super fast at first and suddenly he slowed down . He gaved a sneeze and started running again .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
    Athough we didn't win the race , we had fun running and have tried our best . Although I sprained my ankle again , I didn't regret running as I get to spend time with Kim Bum oppa ... It was worth it :)