My Birthday Party

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    I was shocked . What happened ? Did something just EXPLODED ? OMG ! My house just EXPLODED ?!?!
 
    Just then I realised , it was the party popper ... But what are a party popper doing in my house ?
 
    " Welcome back home Jae Mi ! " Jae Jin oppa hugged me tightly . My eyes widen and my jaws dropped . What just happened ? Are my eyes playing tricks on me ? Why do I see HyunSeung oppa , Yoseob , Dong Woon and Jun Hyung standing there ? Why are they all here ? I turned to look at Jae Jin oppa with a shock and puzzled expression .
 
    Just then , IU came out with a birthday cake with one big lighted candle and eight small lighted candle . Everyone started singing the happy birthday song . I was so suprised . " HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAE MI ! " Jae Jin oppa exclaimed after the birthday song ended . He hugged me tightly and said " You're finally 18 ! "
 
    " Happy birthday , Jae Mi ! Congratulations ! " IU said happily , giving me a friendly hug . I smiled , so that's what they were up to all this while . Ohhh , I'm so touched ... But wait , I still haven't forgot about how Jae Jin oppa make me wait for him for so long just now .
 
    " Happy Birthday ! I'm so sorry about this afternoon , I didn't mean to ignore you ... " HyunSeung oppa said while hugging me tightly . " YAH ! Get away from my precious little sister ! " I heard Jae Jin oppa said , pulling HyunSeung oppa away .
 
    " Is this how you treat your PRECIOUS little sister ?!?! You left me at the park alone angry and worried ! You even hang up on me ! HANG UP ! " I shouted angrily at Jae Jin oppa .
 
    " We needed to prepare for the party and we need you away ... " Jae Jin oppa explained .
 
    " You didn't need to do that too ! " I exclaimed , staring at Jae Jin oppa . " I was so worried , I thought you were in some kind of accident ... "
 
    Before Jae Jin oppa could say anything , Yoseob waved the plastic knife infront of me and shouted " Stop yelling already ! When are you going to blow the candles and cut the cake ? I'm hungry already ... Faster , make a wish , anything that you wish for on your birthday will come true ! "
 
    I cupped my hands together and closed my eyes . I smiled as I thought of the beautiful times my family had together in past . We were always very happy and we would always go out together during the weekends and holidays until my parents went overseas for business last year . " I wish that appa and umma will come back soon and we could be together like before . "
 
    " Of course that would come true . Didn't Hyun Joong hyung tell you that they are coming back in a few weeks time ? " Jae Jin oppa asked .
 
    " He did , but I still want to wish it " I said smiling . I then blow the candles and took the plastic knife from Yoseob . " And now , I'm going to grant Yoseob's wish first . " I cut the cake and gave everyone a piece . The cake was so delicious ! It's my favourite chocolate flavour and I could taste the sincerity of all my friends .
 
    While enjoying my delicious cake , I saw Yoseob enjoying his cake alot too . He made all sorts of funny expressions while he's eating his cake . He closed his eyes and shook his head with a wide smile on his face . He even jumped up suddenly and shouted " It's so delicious , can I have another piece ? " " Sure , you can have the rest of the cake if there's extra " I said with a smile .
 
    " NOOOO ! You cannot have all the rest , I want some more too ! " Dong Woon said .
 
    " Me tooo . I should have a bigger portion since I'm Jae Mi's neighbour ! " HyunSeung oppa argued .
 
    " No , I should get the biggest portion since I bought the cake ! " GiKwang exclaimed .
 
    It's so fun watching them fight over the cake . I can't believe they are still doing this at their age . Haiz , sometimes boys can really be childish and noisy . After laughing at them for a little while , I decided to go to the balcony for some fresh air and to get away from the noise .
 
    I walked into the balcony and saw someone already there - it's JunHyung ...