Another Shocking Event

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Monday Morning
 
    " Ring ~~ " The school bell rang , indicating that school is over . All the students were rushing out of their classroom , well , except for me ... Haiz , my parents just died and I felt so restless ... I didn't even want to come to school , but the exams are near , I can't miss any lessons ...
 
    " Jae Mi ah ... Are you OK ? " IU asked me concernly . I gave her a small smile and nodded my head . " I have extra lessons , so I can't accompany you back ... "
 
    " Don't worry ... " I reassure her as IU and I walked out of the classroom . Just then , we were stopped by someone . It was Yoseob , GiKwang oppa and Dong Woon . " Hi ! Long time no see ! " Yoseob exclaimed .
 
    " Hi ! Yoseob oppa , what are you all doing here ? " IU asked .
 
    " We came here to check on Jae Mi ... " GiKwang oppa answered IU's question for Yoseob , he then turn to me " Are you OK ? JunHyung hyung came back yesterday in a very bad mood ... "
 
    Haiz , I know right ? But how am I going to answer that question ? How can I possibly explain everything to them ? They wouldn't understand ... Further more , I really don't feel like talking about it . If I tell them JunHyung oppa and I fought and then my parents died that very same day , they would be worried ... They would pity me and try to give me help in everything I do ... I don't want that to happen ...
 
    Just as I were thinking of what to say , IU answered the question for me " It's all his fault ! Accusing Jae Mi like that ! Him and his SUPER bad temper ! "
 
    " So , it's hyung's fault ? " Dong Woon asked .
 
    " Of course it is ! If not , do you think it's Jae Mi's fault ?! " IU glared angrily at him . Dong Woon shivered and shook his head " I was just asking ... You don't have to be so serious ... "
 
    " Then are you saying it's my fault ?! Are you suspecting Jae Mi now ?! "
 
    " I told you I was just asking a question . Why are you so work up ? I'm older than you , you know ? You're being very rude ! " Dong Woon argued back .
 
    " IU ... " IU tried to shout back but I stopped her . I hold her arm and shook my head . I just want to go back home quickly ... I didn't have the energy to stand here to listen to them fight ...
 
    " Fine ... I'll forgive you this time because of Jae Mi ... Don't you dare to accuse Jae Mi again ... " IU sighed as she gave Dong Woon another glare . Haiz , I'm so tired and I felt so drain out ...
 
    " I'm sure Dong Woon isn't saying that Jae Mi was wrong , further more , we all know hyung's bad temper ... " Yoseob tried to help his friend . And GiKwang oppa nodded his head , supporting what his hyung just said .
   
    " Anyway , why did you two argue about ? You've just started dating a few days ago , you know ... " GiKwang oppa asked me concernly .
 
    IU knew that I didn't want to talk about it and , again , she helped me answer the question " Whatever it is , it's your hyung's fault ! He shouldn't bully Jae Mi like that ! "
 
    " What ?! JunHyung hyung bullied Jae Mi ?! Is it true ? If that's true , I'm not going to let him off ! He shouldn't bully Jae Mi ! " GiKwang oppa exclaimed angrily .
 
    " Of course it's true ! You should punish him ! Make sure he doesn't do that to Jae Mi again ! " IU encouraged GiKwang oppa as she nodded her head .
   
    " Aish , IU , you shouldn't encourage GiKwang fight with hyung you know , it's not good to fight with friends ... " Yoseob said as he tried to calm GiKwang oppa .
 
    " It's true that that jerk need some punishment ... Jae Mi cried because of him , and he didn't even apologised ... Jae Mi is so badly threaten ... I knew this would happen , that's why I didn't want her to go with him ... "
 
    " Don't worry Jae Mi , I'll make sure hyung apologise and never do such a thing again ! " GiKwang oppa said determine that he would succeed . Haiz , this is getting out of hand , I need to stop this ...
 
    " Yes ! You should ! He wasn't even there with Jae Mi when she needed him the most ! "
 
    " Needed him the most ? " Yoseob repeated and IU nodded her head , oh no , if this continues , they would know that my parents have died ! This is not good ...
 
    " What actually happened ? " Dong Woon asked , sensing something was wrong .
 
    " Jae Mi's pa ... " I stopped IU before she could say anything else . I then quickly pulled her away from them and said " It's nothing ... Really , believe me ... We need to go now ... "
 
...............................................
 
    " I'm sorry Jae Mi ... I didn't mean to spill it ... " IU apologised .   
 
    " It's OK , I just don't want their pity ... " I sighed before I continued " I'll go back myself , you can go to class first , don't worry ... " I gave her a small smile and she looked at me worriedly " You sure ? "
 
    " Don't worry , I'm meeting Jae Jin oppa at the coffee shop nearby , no one's cooking so we're eating there ... " I explained . IU smiled and gave me a hug " Be careful ... "
 
    I nodded and bid goodbye to her before heading to the coffee shop . I didn't really have the appetite to eat , but I've promised Jae Jin oppa that I would take my meals regularly and also pick myself up ...
 
    I walked slowly towards the coffee shop and dragged my feet across the road with my head hung low . I didn't really have any energy left after all that have happened ... This month has been very tiring , lots of things have happened ... Further more , I have exams next week , how could I handle so many things at a same time ? This is so vexing ! My parents just died and I have to deal with the exam stress , this is more than what I can take ...
 
    Just then , I heard a car screeched . Feeling curious , which most of the people will , I turned around to look at what had happened . A big group of people had gathered around , infront of a car . The driver of the car got out panickly and went inside the crowd of people .
 
    I stood there wondering what had just happened . I guess someone just got hit by a car ... I walked over to the crowd of people and heard them whispering and mumuring to each other . And then the driver came out of the crowd and started talking on the phone urgently .
 
    Feeling even more curious , I tried to squeeze through the people to get a better look . I tiptoed and I saw a pair of shoes . " So young to die ... Still a student ... " I heard the ahjumma infront of me said .
 
    I jumped a little , my eyes widen and my jaw dropped as I saw a student ... A student from our school ... I wonder if he or she is alright ... Haiz , the principal will be nagging at us about road safety again tomorrow morning ...
 
    I squeeze through the ahjumma infront of me and saw someone lying unconciously on the road . My heart skipped a beat . I couldn't believe my eyes . The person's face was filled with blood and so was the uniform . Blood was all around the unconcious body .
 
    I just stood there , not knowing what to do . I just stood there staring at the person lying on the road . What should I do ? My heart raced . I suddenly felt so weak that I could collapse any time . My legs was no longer listening to me , my knees were shaking violently , knocking into each other ...
 
    I was so shocked that I couldn't even cry . It was too sudden . My whole body started trembling and I tried to call out to that person , wishing that I could hear a response ... But , nothing came out of my mouth , I couldn't even whimper .
 
     Just then , sirens was heard . People started dispersing and the paramedics carried the blood stain victim into the ambulance . Then a group of police questioned those passer-by and the driver . I just stood there , shocked as I haven't recovered from just now .
 
    The image of just now keep appearing in my mind and I couldn't get it out of my head . This is too much . I couldn't take it anymore ...