Jacket

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    " Wait here , I'll go and kill him now ! " HyunSeung oppa said angrily as he walked towards the door . " How dare he make Jae Mi cry ! "
 
    I quickly rushed towards him and tried to stopped him from leaving . " Wait ! I thought you were just joking when you said you would kill him , that's why I told you ... Please , don't go and kill him ... "
 
    " I was serious about it . But don't worry , he won't die . I wouldn't want to go to jail ... " HyunSeung oppa said as he shook free of my hold on him and walked out of the door . Haiz , what should I do now ? I walked back to the living room and sat down on the sofa . So much things have happened this week ... And none of them are happy stuffs , except for the ' confession ' of Yoseob . It was fun making fun of him . Well , at least I can still look forward to my parents arrival ...
 
    Just then , my phone beep , I looked at my message , it was from Yoseob : Jae Mi ah , are you free ? I know a place where the food is very nice , let's go there to eat our dinner ! And bring your BEST friend along ! Remember , your BEST friend , OK ?
 
    Haiz , if he wants to go out with IU , he can just ask her right ? Why bother to ask me to bring my best friend ... I asked IU out and went upstairs to prepare . After an hour or so , IU arrived at my house and we set off to the place where Yoseob said that the food was very nice .
 
    " Yoseob oppa ! " IU called out as we entered the restaurant .
 
    " IU ! Come sit here , I want to sit with you . " Yoseob said excitedly as he pulled out the chair beside his for IU . It's so fun watching the two of them , especially when Yoseob gets excited every time he's with IU .
 
    " Jae Mi ah ... " GiKwang oppa called as he pulled out the chair beside his for me . " Thank you , GiKwang oppa . " I said with a smile as I sat down on the chair .
 
    Yoseob ordered lots of food for IU . I guess he somehow figured out what IU liked as all the food that he had ordered were IU's favourite food . Throughout the whole dinner , he kept putting more and more food into IU's plate .
 
    " Yah , stop it already , I'm going to burst soon , I can't eat anymore ... " IU complained , trying to make Yoseob stop .
 
    " But I ordered all this for you ... " Yoseob argued .
 
    " And I'm the one that's paying for all this ... " GiKwang oppa interupted .
 
.........................................
 
    After dinner , Yoseob and IU disappeared into the amusement park , I guess , since IU said that she wanted to go there just now . So now , I'm alone with GiKwang oppa , at the movie theater .
 
    He had suggested watching a movie , again . I guess he really likes watching movies . Oh , and one more thing , he likes movie theaters with strong air-conditioners . It was really cold , like the other time . I wished I had brought my jacket , but I didn't , I wasn't prepared for this , I thought it was just a dinner ...
 
    I rubbed my hands together , trying to warm them up when GiKwang oppa took my hands again . I turned to look at him and he just gave me a smile as he rubbed my hands with his . " Is it better now ? " He asked .
 
    " Mmm ... " I smiled . I didn't feel as awkward as the last time now . We are closer now and moreover , it's not the first time he's holding my hand ...
 
    Just then , GiKwang oppa stared behind me . " Hyung , what are you doing here ? " I turned behind and saw JunHyung .
 
    He quickly sat down beside me and snatch my hand from GiKwang oppa . He took off his jacket and put it on me before he answered GiKwang oppa's question . " Yoseob told me you were here ... "
 
    I can see that they were glaring at each other and there's an awkward silence . What should I do now ? Just then , I remembered something else : I should be angry at JunHyung ! He was the one who wanted me to be with GiKwang oppa ... I took off the jacket and handed it back to JunHyung . He looked at me with a puzzled expression .
 
    " I don't need it . " I said , remembering the incident this afternoon . " Didn't you asked me to leave you alone ? Then why are you here ? " He was looking straight into my eyes and I felt my eyes watering , causing my vision to blur . Just then , GiKwang oppa handed me his jacket . I turned to look at him and gave him a small smile . " Thank you , oppa ... "
 
.....................................................
 
When HyunSeung looked for JunHyung ...
 
    " Jae Mi told me you asked her to leave you alone today ... Is it true ? " HyunSeung asked .
 
    " Mmm ... " JunHyung replied coldly as he ate his dinner , ignoring his presence .
 
    " She cried . " HyunSeung continued .
 
    " What ?! " JunHyung looked up from his dinner .
 
    " She cried ... Because of you ... " JunHyung looked down and HyunSeung continued " I think she likes you ... " JunHyung was surprised . Then , he remembered something else , JunHyung frowned . He looked up and gave HyunSeung a puzzled look .
 
    " But she's dating GiKwang ... "
 
    " She's not , she didn't accept him ... You still have a chance ... " HyunSeung explained . Just then , JunHyung's phone rang . It was from Yoseob " Hyung !!! GiKwang is watching a movie with Jae Mi alone now !!! "
 
.........................................
 
    The movie ended and GiKwang oppa sent me home . " Did you have a fight with JunHyung ? "
  
    "Mmm , don't worry , I'm fine ... Anyway , thanks for the dinner and the movie , and the jacket ... " I thanked GiKwang oppa with a smile before going inside .