Happening Once Again

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
   I stood up and started walking back towards my house . It was quite a distance away but I walked slowly back . It's been a long and tiring day , I didn't want to tire myself further by rushing back home . I'm going to enjoy the cooling night breeze blowing on my face and messing up my hair . Just then , I heard a pair of extra footsteps following closely behind me . I cannot help but started wondering if someone was following me . I quicken my foot pace , trying to lost whoever that was following me .
 
    However , the person behind was closer to me than ever before . I thought I could even hear his breath in the quiet night . I started panicking and walked even faster . I think I was so fast that it could have been called running . Suddenly , I felt a push from behind my back , I couldn't balance myself and fell forward . Someone quickly walked around me and stood infront of me with his leg opened big .
 
    I was panting heavily . I tried to catch my breath before I pushed my head up to have a look at the person who chased and pushed me . This scene was so familiar . It was exactly the same as the day when I met with the ert . Why is this happening again ? Even the face of the person before me looked the same . Just then , I realised they were in fact the same person . Ahhh ! What is he going to do ? Will he show himself again ? What should I do ? I felt tears forming in my eyes .
 
    " Oh , I see it's you again , little girl . Don't worry I'm not going to show myself this time . I've thought about it , there's no advantage in showing people myself , so I'm going to rob you today . Hahaha !!! " What ?!?! This uncle sure is very weird . I tried to stand up but failed . I realised that my knee was bleeding and a pain shot through me . Haiz , what should I do now ? I couldn't even try to escape .
 
    Suddenly , the ert's voice broke through my thoughts . " Quickly , give me your money , or I will kill you . Hahahaha !!! " His voice echoed through the quiet night as he took out a knife . Oh no , what should I do ?
 
    Suddenly , the ert let out a cry and fell to the ground . JunHyung was standing behind him , it seemed like he had just hit the ert . He walked to me and helped me up . " Are you alright ? " He asked concernly .
 
    " Mmm . Thank you ... " I said with a weak smile .
 
    " You sure ? Your knee is hurt ... " He said , examining my bleeding knee carefully . He then tore off two piece of cloth from both his sleeves to wipe away blood and bandage my injured knee . I never knew he could be so gentle too .
 
     " You really are my life-saver . Every time the ert uncle appear , you will always save me ... Thank you . " I said with another smile . He looked up from my knee to look at me for a few seconds before he looked away .
 
    " AHHHHH !!! " Both of us turned to look behind JunHyung and saw the ert , or should I call him the robber , was running towards us , holding the knife high . Oh no , is he going to stab JunHyung ? What should I do ? Just then , the robber suddenly stopped running towards us as he was pulled back by someone , he fell backwards and revealed the person who pulled him , HyunSeung oppa ?
 
    He then quickly struggled to get up and started struggling with HyunSeung oppa . Oh no , HyunSeung oppa is going to get hurt like this , I need to do something , I have to think of something to do , what should I do ? This is not good ...
 
    Before I could do anything , JunHyung quickly stood up and rushed over to help HyunSeung oppa . After a few seconds of struggling , they had finally successfully snatched the knife away from the robber causing the robber to flee . It was finally over ...
 
    JunHyung and HyunSeung oppa then walked over and helped me up . " Are you OK ? Did that robber hurt you ? Oh no , you hurt your knee ! Is it painfully ? Can you still walk ? " HyunSeung oppa asked worriedly .
 
    " Hello ?!?! She can only answer a question at a time ! " JunHyung said a bit annoyed .
 
    " It's OK , HyunSeung oppa is just concerned about me ... " I then turn to HyunSeung oppa " I'm fine , don't worry , I can still walk , it's just a hurt knee , nothing big ... Thank you , for helping me HyunSeung oppa ... " I smiled , then I realised something weird , " But why are you here ? "
 
    " Oh , I'm here to return JunHyung his phone . He left it at my house . " HyunSeung oppa explained , taking out a phone from his pocket . JunHyung quickly took the phone and kept it his pocket .
 
    " He was at your house ? Why ? " I asked curiously .
 
    " Nothing . " JunHyung said before HyunSeung oppa could answer me . " Anyway , I'll get going now . " He then turned to leave , leaving me with HyunSeung oppa .
 
    " Come on , let's go back . I'll piggyback you . " HyunSeung oppa said as he bend down for me to get on his back .