The Train Ride

B.A.P Oneshot Drabbles

It was a crowded train with no seats available for someone to sit on. This annoyed her to no end. People were taking up 4 seats to themselves because of greed and not allowing others to sit down. She was squished in the pathway of the carriage- near where a person exits from the train and she was sick of how much she was getting pushed around. She moved to the back of the tiny area she had and was near one of the walls- this way she wouldn’t be bumped or bump into people. It was only a short trip so she didn’t mind too much that she couldn’t sit down, she was on her way back to Seoul and back to her flat she shared with her friend.  Before she knew it, the calm piece of sanctuary was broken as a man came out of the toilet and was trying to get past everyone in order to make his way back to his seat.

 

‘Beat he has 3 other seats to himself as well…’ she thought- putting her head down and scowling. Although before she had time to finish her thoughts before said man was pushed into her and back against the wall. She looked up into the eyes of the man that was currently squishing her to see that his face was all but hidden. With clear glasses on, a beanie and a mask on his lower face- the mans identity would surely be hard to distinguish unless…

 

“K-Kim H-Himchan?” The girls eyes widened to the size of saucers as she felt her heart constrict, the man squishing her on the train was none other than Himchan from her favorite Korean Pop group B.A.P. His eyes also widened and in a flash he had put his hand over to hush any squeals that were to slip from the girls mouth.
 

“Shh, how’d you know it was me? I am wearing everything that I could think of in order to hide my face.” He shook his head as if mystified that she could tell. The girl’s breathing returned to normal and she pointed to his hand, signaling that she couldn’t reply due to the hand on .

 

‘Himchan’s hand… My mouth…’ She thought to herself- with her insides turning to goo. Just as quickly has he had placed it there; he removed his hand and let her reply to his question. She slightly coughed and straightened herself up as much as she could without pushing him away.

 

“It would be obvious to anyone who is a Baby,” She said, trying not to giggle since the answer was so obvious and yet he didn’t think of it.
 

“Fair enough, come with me… Now you’ve seen me I don’t want others to notice me so you have to help me okay? I need to get back to my seat… He was right when he said to hold it until we got back to the dorms…” He mumbled the last sentence so it was hard for her to hear, especially with her limited Korean. But she knew for sure that he said ‘he’ meaning he was with someone. It made her heart beat even faster… She looked horrible as it was, she couldn’t bear to meet anyone else when she looked like this. It was already 100x bad because she met her ultimate bias without any decent looking clothing on. He tried grabbing her by the hand, which on any other occasion she would have taken with absolutely no trouble, but she resisted it and tried pulling her hand back.

 

Himchan looked back at her shocked that someone, who was obviously a Baby- declined to hold his hand. He tried taking it again and when she made a move to reject him again, he held her hand tighter and forced her to come along with him.

 

“L-Let me go please! I don’t know where you are trying to take me, Hi-“ Before she could say his full name, he had pushed her up against another wall close to where they were before and silenced her before she could give away his identity. One hand was bracing her against the wall and the other hand was still in hers, the only way he could silence her is with his lips.  The image was so surreal in her mind, she didn’t think there was a possibility of it actually happening and that she must have been dreaming but she blinked many times and then realized that it wasn’t.

 

Kim Himchan was standing in a packed train, with her against the wall, kissing her in order to shut her up. When she realized what she had almost done, she pushed him away slightly and bowed as best as she could to show that she was sorry towards him. He shook his head obviously also shocked by his actions and continued pushing past people keeping his head down and slightly moving her in front of him so that people didn’t see him. Before she knew it she was at the end of the carriage and there were two curious heads looking at her from behind equally obvious disguises.

“W-who, are you? And why is Kim behind you?” A deep husky voice questioned as Himchan moved to sit in one of the empty seats- she just kept her head down and bowed slightly before moving back to where she was standing before. Although she didn’t get very far before a grinning Daehyun whom looked very happy at what he had just accomplished pushed her down into a seat, he put his arm over her shoulders and turned slightly towards her in order to ask her some questions. The face behind the deep voice also looked towards her in hopes to get some answers, the voice belonged to Yonguk, her other bias from the group.

 

“So who are you, why are you with Himchan and why are you so cute?” Daehyun said, his grin never faltering, instead his smile seemed to get brighter.

“I bumped into him on the train and recognized Himchan…He used me so that no one else would recognize him… I wont tell anyone that I saw or talked to you guys, so my stop is almost here, I should get going” Once again she made a move to return to her previous seating but this time was pushed back down by Yonguk who had things he obviously wanted to ask her as well.

“How did you recognize him? We walked past Baby’s on the train and they didn’t notice us… How come you did?” She looked around and sure enough a compartment back there were 4 young girls with Baby merchandise on- this reminded her that she had her B.A.P bag with her which she made an attempt to hide. She didn’t think anyone saw her do this, but one person did.

 

“I-I don’t know… I saw his eyes and it was obvious to me… but then again, I’m not t-that huge of a fan…” No one seemed convinced that she wasn’t a big fan but only one person chuckled. Himchan. He subtly pointed towards her bag when he caught her attention.  When she realized that he knew her face went a bright red and once again she tried to remove herself from the situation and return to her position on the train, towards the front.

 

“Well you might as well spend some time with us before you leave right, cutie?” Daehyun said as he once again grabbed her arm and put her in the seat. She shook her head and she could feel the heat of the blush creeping up onto her cheeks.


“I can’t though, my stop is almost here and it will be dark soon. Don’t get me wrong it’s not everyday that you get to meet a K-pop group, but…” She sighed and resigned herself to the fact that they must still want to use her as cover so that no one recognized them. She slumped down in her seat and she turned towards Himchan with a resigned look on her face and in return her smiled and relaxed slightly.

 

“Don’t worry, we have a van at our stop- we will drive you back to your apartment. We just want to make sure that you don’t tell anyone, and that no one else recognizes us. Plus, you’ll get to meet Youngjae and Zelo in the van! It’s not a complete B.A.P experience without the maknae is it now?” Daehyun said, returning his arm to it’s place around her shoulders.

 

If only she could truly show how she felt right now, she would be jumping and screaming and crying at the fact she is with B.A.P, and that Himchan, the Himchan, the Kim Himchan kissed her. But, she knew the most important thing was to not let them know that, that would be the way she wanted to react.

 

To think she was going to catch the bus today.