Chapter Four [FINAL]

Only You, Mr Jealous

A/N : long chapter maybe..

Nobody Pov – at hospital

Chanyeol waiting for the doctor to come out . He felt guilty on you. He cannot sit calmly . Chanyeol keep facing forward and backward. He will blame himself If something bad happens to Jaeri. Baekhyun felt angry to chanyeol because of his stupid jealous. He stand up and wanted to go away.

“where are you want to go baekhyun?” Xiumin asked him.

“I want to take a breath at the outside rather than stay here.” Baekhyun replied coldly.

“What do you means?” Chanyeol stared at him.

“You blamed me after this happened? Actually it was you Baekhyun. If you didn’t date with her, it would be not turned like this!” Chanyeol continue spoked and raised his voice. People in the hospital were staring at them.

“Guys please cool down. We’re in the hospital. People are looking at us” Suho tried to calm down them.

“No hyung. This boy is too stupid to know the truth. For your information, Lee Jaeri and I did not go for dating yesterday. We are going out yesterday because she wanted to plan for both of your anniversary and asked me what suitable gift she should to give to you because I’m your BEST FRIEND! And then you scolded her when she had a fever but she tried her best to make her plan success. AND YOU PARK CHANYEOL (grabbed chanyeol’s collar) didn’t appreciated all her work for you!!” the atmosphere became tensed up when baekhyun started to punch chanyeol. Luckily the member quickly hold Baekhyun or else a nice punch will lay on Chanyeol’s face.

Chanyeol gulped after hearing what Baekhyun blurted out. He felt guilty to Jaeri and Baekhyun. His eyes started to tear and he did not have any courage to speak. Suddenly, the doctor came out.”Is Jaeri’s family are here?” “erm not yet. They’re on their way. But I’m his boyfriend.” Chanyeol immediately spoke out. “Boyfriend my ” Baekhyun murmured but enough to hear it. The member gave him death glares to him. Baekhyun just looked away. “ouh. Jaeri now in good condition but she still sleeping because I had gave her injection. So she may wake up about 2 more hours.” The doctor explained. Chanyeol nodded. “Thank you, doctor.” He and the member bowed to him. Chanyeol quickly enter your room where you placed. His heart sanked seeing you lying emotionless but still looks beautiful in his eyes. He sat on the chair beside your bed. He gently held your right carefully as he didn’t wanted to wake up you. Without Chanyeol noticing, EXO are watching you and him at the in front of your door. Baekhyun pitied looked at you but he eyed sternly to Chanyeol. Baekhyun stepped a move to see you. The member worried if Baekhyun will cause a problem again. D.O tapped his shoulder and whispered, “Don’t make a chaos here.” Baekhyun gestured his hands signing that he would not. Baekhyun came closer to Chanyeol but he had poker face on his expressions. Chanyeol turned his head and looked up to Baekhyun. “After what’ve you done, make sure you make it up. Or else you’ll be die” Baekhyun stated firmly without looking at him. “Baekhyun..I’m sorry. This is my fault. I’m sorry for being jerk to Jaeri and suspicious to you. If I could control my jealous..” Chanyeol looked down stared on his foot. Baekhyun smirked, “huh great if you realised it. I gotta move now. Take care of her”. After that, Baekhyun left Chanyeol without looking back. The members just only stared and kept their mouth quietly. Soon, they entered your room. Chen spoke first, “Chanyeol-ah, we need to go. I guess you will stay here. So,take care okay?” “yes chanyeol, don’t be too upset. She will be wake up soon. She only had a high fever. “ Xiumin said. “neh hyung. Thank you. “ Chanyeol just replied weakly. Then, they leave only leaving you and Chanyeol alone. He looked at your figure. He caressed you cheeks with his left hands.

“Jaeri-ah..jagi..babe..baby..honey..haish all the special nickname I’ve called for you. Please wake up..I’m so bored. Mianhae. I’m sorry for everything. I shouldn’t do that to you yesterday. I admitted that I was touched with all your work to make surprise for me but I was being a jerk to you. I promise, I’ll be a good boyfriend in the world for you. I will control my jealousy act. Please wake up and forgive me. I want to hug you badly because I missed you,Jaeri-ah.”

His eyes started to tears falling down. He sang a lullaby song that so enough good to hear it. You melted with his own voice even his voice is deep. Without he noticed, you had already wake up but you just pretend to sleep as chanyeol spoke to yourself. You peeked your eyes and saw Chanyeol was stiffened because of crying. You opened your eyes and gazing to him. He stopped crying and wipe his face by his back hand. “you have woke up? I’m sorry if I disturbed you.” He felt shy when he knew you caught him crying. “C-chanyeol..I-I ehem” You felt you throat sore. You need to drink water. He understood you and quickly he gave you a cup of mineral water. You took a gulped of water and handed back the cup to him. He put backed on the table beside your bed. You sit in front of him. Chanyeol felt scared if you want to break up or mad on him. But he did not let you go. He stared on the ground as he did not have any courage to meet your eyes. You smile a little bit seeing him like a lost puppy. “Chanyeol. What are so interesting at the ground? Can you look at me? “You asked him in concernly. He slowly looked at you and met his eyes on you. Both of you did not want to break up the staring contest but you know he will win. You gave up and break the stare. “Jaeri..about yesterday..I’m so sorry. I didn’t means to-“His confession stopped as you interrupted him, “Chanyeol. I forgave you. But I disappointed with you because accusing me too much. It was my fault too because of me,you and Baekhyun argued. He is my childhood friend and your best friend too. Don’t blame on him. I am not to be his side but I telling the truth. Please don’t mad to him.” Chanyeol felt guilty on you and Baekhyun. He didn’t know how to respond. He felt a rock hit his head mentally. “n-ne. From now, I promise I will not being a jerk yesterday. I will always stay love you. I want to spend all my life with you.” He took out his pinky finger. You chuckled and tangled your pinky finger with him. “Idiot. I love you too” He smiled widely.

[fast forward]

 

“Jagi be careful”

“Jagi you cannot eat this”

“Jagi you should stay, don’t make heavy work”

“Jagi-“

“OPPA!” you whined. Chanyeol became over protective since you pregnant. You have to follow his rules as he don’t want anything happened to you and the baby. Yes you married with Chanyeol about a year ago. And now you pregnant with his child. You now pregnant 9 months already and only to wait for your baby delivered. You felt excited but on the same time nervous because afraid with the pain. You heard people said that for the first baby it would be hard and too pain. Hm I hope I can do it. My baby, please be nice to omma okay? You talked by yourself as you thought the child can hear you. You caressed your belly.

“I’ve told you right don’t cook because I can cook for you. You must to take a rest. Are you felt tired? You want me massages your legs?” Aigoo my dear husband. Why you are so perfect. “Oppa. Don’t worry. I’m okay. The baby too. But I am too bored. You did not let me do anything.” You pouted cutely. He pinched your cheeks. You slapped lightly his arm. “ayeee don’t be like this. I am just worried both of your safety. Now,let’s go to sleep.” He held your arm. But when you in the middle half walked, you felt a strong pain on your lower part. Chanyeol looked at you worriedly . “J-jagi. Are you okay?” Your face frowned as you felt the pain become strong. You noticed the blood running down from your lower part.

“o-oppa. OPPA! Our child! Our child want to come out ! aaaahhhh!” you screamed. Chanyeol shocked after he heard you. He was more shocking when he noticed the blood on the floor. He quickly lift you up like bridal style and put you at the passenger side in his car. He drove off to hospital. You cried as you felt the pain. You clutched your tshirt . “aaaaahhhh oppa. Ppali. I cannot..aaaahhhh” “wait jagi, I’m try my best to arrive the hospital. “

As soon both of you arrived, Chanyeol yelled calling nurse rushing to come and take you to labour room. You cannot take it anymore. All you can do is screaming in pain. “okay mrs park. You have to push harder. Arasseo? “ you cannot replied as you felt the baby want to come out. You look around and chanyeol did not there beside you. You might afraid if he leave you. “c-chanyeol! Where are you?! Aaaaahhhh “ the doctor asked you,”you want your husband? Alright I’ll get him right now”

Chanyeol cannot sit properly. He cannot calm himself. EXO and both of your parents also waiting for you. They were very worried about you plus excited at the same time.

“chanyeol-ah. Don’t worry. Your wife is strength enough. I know he can. “ Kris said to him.

“yes chanyeol. Omma know what woman feels when they in labour. I know she can.” Your mom tapped his shoulder and smiled to him.

Chanyeol just smiled weakly and he heard your scream. He cannot be patient,he wanted to stay by your side . Suddenly a doctor came out and asking who is your husband. Chanyeol immediately rushed to the doctor and came in the labour room. He felt his heart break seeing you in pain. He held your right arm gently and whispered to you, “hey jagi, I’m here. Don’t afraid. Let’s do this for our child okay?” He caressed your top head. You cried and held his arm strongly when the construction came. “I love you Park Giant Yeol.” He chuckled when you still managed to . He kissed your lips and then moved to your forehead. Yes,you can. Fighting!

“mrs park, I can see the baby head. Please push harder okay?” You nodded. You push yourself and give all your energy to born your child. You felt relieved when you heard your baby crying. “it is a boy.” Chanyeol cried happily. But you felt another pain again. “aaaaahhh doctor!!” “oh my god, there is another baby!” the doctor yelled. “BWOH??!” you and chanyeol gasped in shocked. Oh my god. It is double pain. You tried your best to deliver your second baby. You heard your second child crying. You smiled weakly and feel your energy decreased. “a baby boy too..oh my god again !! ANOTHER BABY!!” The doctor yelled again to tell you. “aaaaahhhh it was pain opppaaaaaa!!!” “WHAT?! IS IT TRIPLETS?!” chanyeol felt his vision turned black. Aish he fainted. Anouther trouble came. The nurse quickly put chanyeol laying on the bed beside you. You do not want to continue but it was your baby. You have to fight for your baby. You pushed and give out all your energy. Finally the last  baby came out. “the last baby is a girl. Congrats mrs park and erm your husband that laying beside you, both of you got triplets. A pair of boy and a girl. You are very lucky.” You felt this world are yours with a perfect husband and three children at the same time. Thank you god. And then,you fainted because too much weak. It was a normal for a woman after giving birth.

The doctor came out and informed to your family that your condition and the babies are stable now. For the first time, they thought it was twins, but it is freaking TRIPLETS! They happily enjoyed and grateful. But at that moments, they laughing hardly when know chanyeol fainted in labour room after know both of you will have triplets baby. Aigooo .

2 years later..

You felt a tiny finger was caressing your cheeks. You opened your eyes and saw your daughter Park Chaeri is smiling on you. While your two sons , Park Junsu and Park Jaejun were trying to wake up your husband and jumping on your bed. Chanyeol took his pillow and cover himself. “don’t disturbed your master appa sleeping. “ you rolled your eyes. “yeobo, come on wake up.” You slapped his . He just whined. He sit up and looked at our two sons. “who is disturbing master chanyeol ha?” he tried to make a serious face but the sons just laughed as they knew their appa is joking. Your daughter giggled cutely as she sit on your laps. “aish appa is serious now. Why you are laughing” He pouted in front of his children. Oh my god park chanyeol do you think you are still young. You are freaking a dad of 2 year old triplets okay? Your daughter stand up and cupped his father cheeks and then kissed his cheeks. “aigoo my daughter is too adorable that I cannot resist neh.” And then I make an eye signal to my sons to tickle their father. “One..two..three. yesssss attack your father!” you and your triplet tickling him. Chanyeol laughing because felt ticklish on his body. He then attack you and triplets joined him. You surrender and lying on your bed life to try catch a breath. All of you lying on the bed. Chaeri lying beside you and then your sons and chanyeol also lying. So, your triplets in the middle. The family looked at the ceiling. Chanyeol spoke, “ Jaeri, thank you for giving me adorable triplets in my life and you too because willing to spend your life with me. I love you and our children. You are the best thing that ever be mine” his confessed just like a song. You felt touched. “yeobo. You are the best gift that God gave to me. I’m glad to be your wife and mother of your children. My love for you and my children are bigger than moon, bigger than earth and bigger than sun. You guys completed my life. Thank you and I love you very much.” 

#######

ahhh finally it ended. I can't believe. give me some tissues now haha. oh yeah and now I'm planning a romcom fanfic staring by Oh Sehun and OC ;) Good bye~