Chapter One

Only You, Mr Jealous

Play this song ► Butterfly by Henry ft Seulgi Red Velvet

25 Nov

Today are so peaceful. You don't know the reason why you are feeling so happy. Maybe you cannot wait to meet him and go to school together with him like usually. Or maybe you cannot wait for that day. You woke up from the bed and glanced at your alarm clock. 6:00 a.m. Wow today I make a new record of guinness maybe because it is rare for me to wake up too early in the morning. You thought. You smile widely and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Then, a bang on your door was heard from your outside room. You can guess who did that. Of course your only little idiots brother, Lee Jaehyun. "Noona!!! Noona !! Please wake up now! You gotta be late." Aish this kiddo. Did he thinks I'm so stupid to believe him that now is late for me? He is really make me feel annoyed this morning. "Yes ! I just woke up now. Stop disturbing me!" You yelled from your room. "Wow,it is rare to know the fact that she woke up early in the morning today. Unbelievable." He mumbled.

After taking a bath and wore your uniform school, you go to downstairs and meet your family at dinner room. "Good morning omma, appa and..you jaejae" you greeted them with a happy smile. "Good morning my daughter" "yah stop calling me jaejae noona . I don't like it!" He whined. "Jaehyun, behave yourself please" Yor mom warned to him. He silently eat the breakfast and you can only giggled seeing him pout too cutely with his cheeky bun cheeks. Suddenly you felt a vibration in your uniform school pocket. You took out your smart phone and read incoming message. You smiled.

From : Park Giant

Jagi,how are you today? I miss you already. I am on my way to your home and go to school with you.

To: Park Giant

I am so so so so fine today. Me too. I miss you badly. Can't wait to see you. XOXO

After that you finished yor breakfast and said good bye to your family. At the outside, you saw your boyfriend leaning on the wall with his hands inside the pocket's pants while listening to music by using his earphones. Auww he is so handsome for today. Did he forget about this 27 Nov? I hope not. You thought. Slowly you come near to him since he closed his eyes and looks like did nit noticed you, you punched playfully on his shoulder. "Auwwcchh !!" he yelled. "yo yo yo man~" you said. "Yah Lee Jaeri. Is this how you greet your famous amos fabulous handsome charming Park Chanyeol in this morning?" oh gosh,then he started to praise himself. You rolled your eyes but it still make you laughing on him because of his reaction after you punched him. "Stop laughing on me or else.." he stares at you. "y-you will do w-w-what ha?" you gulped."I will..." leaned closer to you "do this". You felt a soft lips on yours. Then you realized, he was kissing you. He tightened his arm around you to make you more closer to him. You replied his kiss. It was amazing morning kiss ever until someone interrupted both of you.

"ehem ehem..please get a room please" both of you released and gasped to to take a breath. Your cheeks was burning red and Chanyeol too. " Aigoo this JaeYeol couple. Let's go to school or you will be late. After classes,you can continue back" Baekhyun teased both of you. He was on his way to school and saw you and chanyeol were kissing. "ah arasseo. Kaja" .Chanyeol said while rubbing his neck. You just smile sheepishly.

At school

Your teacher , Miss Woo informed to your class that all of you have a project in a group which is in a pair. The teacher picked you and Baekhyun as a teamwork. "So I hope all of you can finish this project ASAP" she sternly said. Then, a bell rang means your class dismissed. Then, Baekhyun came to you. "Jaeri-ah, when we will start our project? I feel relieved that I'm paired with you." "me too baek. So shall we start our project this evening at library?" "Sure we can." Baekhyun grinned. Chanyeol interrupted your conversation with baekhyun."jaeri-ah~ I've waited for you at the cafe but you did not come yet." He pouted and glanced at his best friend. "what are you discussed about with jaeri?" ehem he sound like jealous. "Sorry channie~ I was just discussed with baekhyun about our project that was gave by our teacher". You explained to him. "aish chanyeol.please don't be jealous okay." baekhyun smacked his head. "auchh,yah bacon! haish why I kept get a bad luck today? Before this, jaeri punched me and now you!" Bakehyun just laughed. You are just shook your head seeing their childish behaviour. And yes,to admit that you and Chanyeol are different classes. So you are classmate to Baekhyun. Plus, your deskmate too. 

During your time with Baekhyun at library..

You and Baekhyun finally just finished the project. Then,you remembered something that lingering in your brain. You asked baekhyun. "Baekhyunniee..you are Chanyeol's best friend right?" He glanced you. "of course I am. Why you asked this question suddenly?" He looked weirdly at you. "hehe. You know right this 27 Nov is our anniversary and his birthday?" "ouh I almost forgot his birthday. Are you want to ask a help from me? " "ABSOLUTELY YES!! " you said excitedly without noticed that your voice are too loud. The librarian gave you stern eyes. "oopss sorry" you whispered. "Actually I want you to help with this.."

 

Be continue.. 

How my story? I hope it is good enough for you dear my reader~