Hallways

Make It To Me

 

You and Ellie traveled around all day. From shops to little bakeries around the area where your hotel was. You just wanted to start off with what was closest to you. 

"It's starting to get late and I'm exhausted do you want to go back to the hotel?" Ellie said. 

"Yes! We have a long time to travel everywhere." You say laughing. You start the journey back to your hotel. 

"Do you think he'll call or text me?" Ellie says breaking the silence. You were too focused on taking in the scenes in front of you that you didn't hear her question. "(YN)!" Ellie shook your arm. 

"Yes? Sorry! I got distracted. What did you say?" 

"Do you think Jay will call or text me?" You glare at her and give her a are you kidding me kind of look. 

"Of course! Why else would he ask for your number!?" You say laughing. 

"I know I know! But you know how I get sometimes I overthink stuff." She sighs and the silence continues. "So have you talked to Colton?" 

"Yeah I talked to him a little bit this morning but it was just a hi bye kind of thing." 

"Oh." 

"Do you think he'd really find another girl?" This time she glares at you. 

"No! He loves you." She takes your left hand and raises it to you. "This proves it." 

"I know but people change." You sigh. 

"Don't worry he won't." She says. You finally reach your hotel. "Finally here." You open the door and walk in. 

"I love this hotel." You say admiring it. "I don't think I'll ever get used to it."

"Ellie!" You hear someone scream her name. You both turn around to see Jay. He walks up to you guys with a smile on his face. "I swear I'm not stalking you guys I was just going out and saw you." He said laughing. "Do you want to go out?" He looks at Ellie then at you. Ellie then turns to you and you shrug. 

"I'm exhausted from all the walking and shopping we did today." You pick up your bag so he could see. "You guys can go I'm just going to go back to the hotel room and sleep." You say laughing. 

"Oh I hope you enjoyed Seoul!" 

"Yes I really did it's so pretty!" You say nodding. 

"How about you Ellie?" 

"I'm exhausted too maybe another time" She says and smiles. 

"Ok. Tomorrow morning for breakfast then?" 

"Ok." She says smiling. 

"Good night." He says walking away. You look over at Ellie. 

"Are you serious? Why didn't you go?" She turns around and makes her way to the elevators. 

"Why would I go with a total stranger by myself? And it was weird that we met at the lobby at the same time." You look at her and turn your head. She clicks the button and you wait for the elevator. 

"That's true I didn't even think of that." 

"See." She says smiling and stepping inside. You follow behind her and walk in. 

"So what about tomorrow?" 

"Your coming along." She smiles and looks at you. You glare at her. 

"No. I'm not going to be the third wheel." You shake your head. 

"If I go alone who knows what will happen! You'll let me go alone?" She turns to you and pouts. 

"Fine! Your right I can't let you go alone." You roll your eyes. The doors open on your floor and you both walk out. 

"Thank you!" She says running towards your room. "I need to find an outfit to wear!" You laugh and run behind her. 

"You act like such a little kid!" 

"Look who's talking! The one that's running behind me!" She sticks out her tongue. 

She turns the corner and kept running. You stop running and decide to walk the rest of the way. It was only a couple rooms down from where you were. You turn the corner and bump into something. You fall to the ground dropping your bag. 

The person starts talking in Korean and helps collect your things. You look at the guy confused and he held out the bag for you to take. 

"Oh I'm sorry. You don't speak Korean?" You shake your head no not being able to utter a word. 

"I'm sorry for bumping into you. I was just deep in thought I didn't see you." You swallowed and tried to speak. 

"No....it's ok. I think we're both at fault." You say laughing lightly. He laughs along with you. He holds out his free hand to you so he can help you up. You take it and stand up. "Thank you." You smile and start walking away. 

"Wait!" You hear him yell then he starts running towards you. You turn around and he hands you your bag. "You forgot this." He says laughing. You laugh again. 

"Oh yeah." You say taking the bag. "Thank you." You walk away again.

------------------------ 

"See I'm not the only one that bumps into cute guys in the hallway!" Ellie squeals. 

"I guess not!" You say laying on your bed. "He was really cute and his laugh." You smile hiding your face in the blanket. Then you felt a pillow hit your head. "Ow!" 

"Your engaged!" Ellie says laughing. 

"And? I can still say a guys cute!" You stick out your tongue even though she can't see you. 

"Nope no you can't. Your already taken." You throw the pillow back at her. 

"Whatever! He was still cute!" 

"Good night!" Ellie yells. You can hear her moving around her bed to get comfortable. 

"Good night!" You say turning the other way. 

---------------

hmmm who could the mysterious hallways be? ;)