Hotel Room

Make It To Me

 

"Wake up!" You heard as your eyes were closed. Someone was shaking you. You slowly opened your eyes and stretched. You looked around and saw people grabbing bags and leaving. 

"We're here?" You said still stretching. You looked outside and it was dark out. 

"Yeah." You looked back at her and got up. "I couldn't even wake you up." She said laughing. You lightly pushed her and rolled your eyes. 

"I told you I'm a deep sleeper. Colton always makes fun of me for it." Saying his name hurt. It's only been 12 hours since you last saw him and you really missed him. She saw your mood change and she hugged you. 

"Don't worry you'll see him on Skype!" She said letting go of you and turning around. 

"Yeah." You said walking behind her. 

--------------------

You guys got to your hotel room and you fell on top of the mattress. 

"Finally!" You mumbled with your face on the bed.

"Everything is so beautiful!" Ellie said looking around. 

"You've been saying that for everything that we see." You say. 

"Because I feel like I'm dreaming! Everything's actually real and not in pictures!" She yelled looking out the window. She pulls out her camera and starts taking pictures it was already night time so all you wanted was to go to sleep. 

"I'm so tired right now that I can't even enjoy your excitement with you." You say turning over and walking to your suitcase. You look through and pull out your pajamas. 

"Are you going to sleep?" She asks still taking pictures of the outside. 

"Yeah. I need to rest." You say walking towards the bathroom. 

"Ok! Well I'm not tired so I'm going out!" She says while you got into the bathroom. 

"Ok! Just don't get yourself into trouble and please be careful! I'm sorry I can't come and explore with you!" You say. 

"It's ok rest!" She says. You close the door and get ready for bed. After finishing up you come out of the bathroom and walk towards your bed. Ellie had already left. 

You felt bad for not being as happy as she was but you were so tired from the plane. Tomorrow you would go out and have fun with her. Today you just wanted to sleep. You closed the light and climbed into bed. Closing your eyes you quickly fell asleep. 

-------------------

The next morning you were woken up by Ellie's excitement about what she did last night. You were both sitting down at the little cafe across the street from the hotel. 

"He was so handsome and he's on the same floor as us!" She says. "I wish you were there to see him!" You laughed and nodded. 

"Me too." You said taking another sip from your coffee. 

"He said he's here for a week then he's off again." She says pouting. 

"You got all this information about him just by bumping into him at the elevator?" 

"Yes! We first bumped into each other then introduced ourselves. He was born in America but came out here to finish college!" You started laughing again. 

"That would happen to you! You always meet the cutest guys by accident." Ellie starts laughing. 

"I can't help it! It just happens!" You both sat there laughing until you heard someone clear their throat. You look up to see a really handsome man above you two. He was tall with black hair that went down to his eyes. He was wearing casual clothing but it fit him well. 

"Hi Jay!" Ellie says and moves over in her seat for him to sit. "Do you wanna join us for breakfast?" 

You sat there debating whether to make an excuse and leave them alone but Ellie hasn't given you the look so you stayed where you were. 

"Oh I'm sorry I can't I'm with my friends." He says pointing to a table with a group of guys. "I just wanted to come and ask for your number." Ellie smiled really big and nodded. 

"Ok my number is...." While they exchanged information you sat there continuing to eat. He then looks over at you. "Oh where are my manners!" Ellie says pointing over to you. "This is my best friend (YN)." He took out his hand and held it out to you. You took it and shook his hand. 

"It's nice to meet you (YN), I'm Jay." You nodded and smiled. 

"It's nice to meet you too, Jay." You say and let go of his hand. He smiled and nodded. 

"Well I guess I'll let you guys enjoy the rest of your breakfast." He says and waves goodbye. 

"Bye." You and Ellie say as he leaves. 

"Didn't I tell you he's cute!? And such a gentlemen!" She says holding her heart so dramatically. You laugh and look over at the direction he went. 

"Ellie stop being so dramatic he might see you!" You say hitting her arm playfully. 

"Oh yeah your right!" She sits up regularly and continues drinking her coffee. "So what's on the agenda for today?"