Proposal

Make It To Me

 

Finally you were doing it. You were going to South Korea. You've dreamed about this moment all your life. Ever since you got into Kpop all you wanted to do was live in the amazing country for a couple months. 

You and your best friend planned for this day since last year and you were finally on a plane going. 

You were getting married in 9 months and you wanted to do everything that you wanted to do as a teen as a last minute thing before you got married. Just like a bucket list people made before they died. You did everything else for a couple months now but this was the first one on the list. But you wanted it to be the last event you did before you tied the knot. 

"I can't even fall asleep." Your best friend said next to you. You were looking out the window at the sky with a huge smile on your face. 

"Me neither." You said looking at her. She squealed and closed her eyes grabbing your arm. 

"We dreamed about this moment since we were 15!" She said. "I think it finally hit me that we're going." You started laughing. 

"I'm excited but it still hasn't hit me yet." You looked back out the window. 

"Don't look so sad! You'll see him in a couple months!" Ellie said. You rolled your eyes and looked at her. 

"I haven't been a day without him and now it's going to be a couple months." She looked at you and rolled her eyes. 

"You'll live." She said crossing her arms. "It's not like he's going to find anyone else while your gone." She said closing her eyes. You looked at her shocked. 

"What if he does!?" She smiled and looked at you. 

"There's plenty of Korean guys that are way better looking than Colton that will be happy to date you!" She said smirking. You both started laughing and you lightly hit her shoulder. 

She closed her eyes again while you looked back outside. You played with your engagement ring thinking about Colton. 

~Flashback~ 

"Colton! Where are you taking me?" You said laughing holding onto his hand as he lead you. He put a blindfold on you and drove you somewhere as a surprise. 

"It's a surprise! Don't worry we're almost there." He said. You walked feeling odd because you couldn't see anything. After a couple minutes you felt leaves crunch under your feet. 

"Is this the part where you take me into the woods to kill me?" You say laughing. 

"Aw man! How did you know?" He said laughing. You squeeze his hand a little tighter. "I'm kidding. You know I can't live without you." You smiled and felt your cheeks grow hot. You guys have been dating for four years now and it's been the best four years of your life. 

"Ok. We're here" he said stopping. You then felt his fingertips touch the back of your head as he took off the blindfold. He let it fall to the ground as you looked in front of you. You stood there shocked. 

You were in the middle of the woods. All trees surrounded around you but you stood on a patch of ground. Everything was dark but the candles around you lit up the area you were standing in. You covered your mouth and turned around to look at Colton.

"(YN), ever since I met you my whole life turned upside down but in a good way." He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. You found it so adorable when he got nervous. You smiled real big and waited for him to continue.  "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't see my life without you. Waking up to that beautiful face of yours everyday and kissing those lips everyday. Just spending every minute of the day together and knowing that your mine would make me the happiest man in the world." He took out a box from his pocket and bent down in front of you. You covered your mouth as tears streamed down your face. "Will you marry me?" 

"Yes."

~End of Flashback~

---------------------
Just wanted to show you guys a little about the history between the main character and Colton. Tell me what you guys think in the comments. :)