2: Blankets and Strawberry Milk

What a Maknae Needs

Author's Note: I've just passed 400 subscribers!!! *bows*

*confetti falls, fireworks explode*

_______________________________________________________

*******************************************************

________________________________________________________________________

************************************************************************

 

“YESUNG HYUUUUUUUUNG!!! HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!”

Yesung almost chocked on his half-cooked instant ramyun. After going through hell to make Kyu that royal dinner, Yesung was way too tired to do the same for himself.

 “HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!! HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!”

What the hell does he want NOW?!

For a while, everything was strangely quiet and still. Just when Yesung allowed himself to hope Kyuhyun had given up and went to bed…

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-”

Aish, what the hell?!

“FINE FINE FINE!!!” Yesung heard himself shout, wondering whether the kid might still be hungry. Was that even physically possible?

With an exhausted sigh, Yesung dragged his feet into the living room…

… to find all of the food eaten, down to the last grain of rice.

Woah. He must’ve really loved my cooking.

Yesung knew he really, really, really shouldn’t feel so damn good about that.

“Hyung, I’m cold!~”

Unbelievable, thought Yesung, doesn’t he notice how tired I am?! I could collapse any second! Not to mention Yesung had barely started on his rather poor dinner. Maybe he just didn’t notice.

Didn’t notice – or just didn’t care.

Thinking how Kyuhyun was such a spoilt and self-centered brat, Yesung sprinted to the bedroom to grab his own snuggly blanket, the one Kyu loved stealing every now and then.

“Here!” Yesung shouted almost agressively, tossing the baby-blue softness at the kid. Too tall and a little chubby, Kyuhyun still managed to disappear completely under the fluffy mass of blue - save for his eyes, which cutely peered over the edge.

“Hyung, play with me.”

Yesung had ample reason to be suspicious. Discreetly, he scanned the kid’s expression… but right now, Kyuhyun was all smiles and shining eyes.

“No.” Haven’t I done enough for him?!

But Kyuhyun still had the nerve to give his hyung that face. Eyes sad, he stares at Yesung like an abandoned puppy on the street.

Seriously considering seeking professional help first thing in the morning, Yesung tucked him in like a mother or something, even tickling him until Kyuhyun’s big, dark eyes watered from laughter.

Finally, after twenty minutes or so, Yesung managed to disentangle himself from Kyuhyun and the blanket and escape toward the kitchen once again. More and more, that kitchen was becoming a hiding place.

Just when Yesung had his hand on the doorknob-

“Hyung?”

ShouldI pretend I didn’t hear him? Nevertheless, Yesung spun around.

“Hyung, I’m thirsty!”

Yesung took a shaky sigh. “Kyuhyun, get your of the couch and pour yourself some damn water!“

“But I don’t want water.” chippered Kyuhyun, as if oblivious. “Strawberry milk.”

Even when he was halfway back from the store, Yesung still couldn’t believe it. It was the middle of the night, he was tried and it was freezing, and yet…

I actually went to the stupid store and bought him his stupid milk.

Aside from Yesung being crazy, there was one other possible explanation.

Let’s face it. Kyuhyun has mind control.

But when he suggested it to Kyu, the maknae only laughed. Puzzled, Yesung retreated to the kitchen, hoping to finish his ramyun before Kyuhyun calls for him again.

However, Yesung managed only a few mouthfuls before the overly familiar whine squealed his name.

“YESUNG HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!”

 

_______________________________________________________

*******************************************************

________________________________________________________________________

************************************************************************

Author's Note: Every chapter's title lists some of the things a maknae needs. What else do you think the maknae will bother his hyung for?

If you have an idea, please leave it in the comments! ^.^