3:

What a Maknae Needs

Author's Note: I have to admit I was giggling like an idiot while writing this part. I hope the readers will feel the same way... Kekeke!

 

_______________________________________________________

*******************************************************

________________________________________________________________________

************************************************************************

 

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!”

Yesung made a mental note to beg their manager to make this kitchen soundproof, no matter how much that would cost.

“I don’t hear anything! Nothing at all!~” he sang quietly to himself. Even so, Yesung’s brain was pulsing with that brat’s obnoxious squealing.

“BUT YOU DO, HYUNG!!! HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!! PLEASE COME! HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!”

Damn those delicate ears of Kyuhyun’s.

“Sorry, Kyu, can’t hear you!”

“WAI IS HYUNG LYING TO ME? DOES HYUNG HATE ME?”

“Well I might start to if you don’t stop calling for me every ten seconds!!!”

“I wouldn’t call if hyung came right away-”

“I’m not some kind of servant!”

“But I’m the maknae, hyung!~”

“EXACTLY! A maknae, not an emperor!!!”

“But kids don’t like being left alone, you know!”

“Kyuhyun you’re a twenty-three year old man, not a ten-year old girl! For ’s sake!!! Grow up already!!!”

At long last, Yesung finally snapped. But instantly, he felt absurdly guilty. For what seemed like the millionth time, Yeusng felt he was drifting into some kind of insanity, all because of one high-pitched voice and a pair of big dark eyes.

“But hyung, only you can help me with this one!” Kyuhyun whined, disregarding his hyung’s scolding as if he hadn’t heard it at all.

Taken aback, Yesung froze on the spot. He death-glared the frying pans hanging on the kitchen wall as if they held the answer to his dilemma. What the hell could Kyuhyun mean? Eunhyuk and Donghae would probably come home soon, and Leeteuk too. They could help Kyuhyun just as much as Yesung.

Not to mention, Kyuhyun could get his off the couch for once and get whatever he needs himself.

Thinking it’s probably just another of Kyuhyun’s tricks, Yesung tentatively padded in his fluffy turtle slippers into the living room. Sure enough, Kyuhyun was still huddled under his hyung’s blanket, smiling strangely as the elder approached.

“Only you can help me with this one.” Kyuhyun repeated, tasting the words on his tongue as if they were candy and smling like they were also a riddle Yeusng was supposed to solve.

On the edge of patience, but also strangely intrigued, Yesung eyed Kyuhyun curiously.

“So… what do you need now, Kyuhyun?”

At that, Kyuhyun’s smile widened to the maximum, eyes sparkling devilishly.

“Hyung… I’m honry~”

 

_______________________________________________________

*******************************************************

________________________________________________________________________

************************************************************************

Author's Note: Oh, we all knew Kyuhyun's demands wouldn't be just innocent things like strawberry milk. :3 That y evil maknae... 

On an unrelated note, I'm currently obsessed with Iris. Where has that drama been all my life?!