Peace before the start of war !

Handsome Idol VS Cutie Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Wu’s Mansion …….

 

 

“Young Master, Mr.Lu is here.”

 

 

“Butler Kim, tell the kitchen to start serving dinner. Remember to put more carrot on Lulu’s plate and tell them to serve strawberry parfait as dessert after dinner.” Kris orders the butler before walking from the veranda to the living room.

 

 

A few loud grumbles and cursing could be heard from the front door of the mansion before the door being kicked opened with force. An angry Luhan can be spotted grumbling with light footstep following from behind. Luhan landed himself on the massage chair in the living room a few step away from Kris. Kris walked over to the massage chair and took Luhan’s hand into his palm but was pushed away by a grumpy Luhan.

 

 

“Lulu, why throwing a fit again. I thought you’re happy to be able to go to Taiwan for the Fashion show. Did anything happen?” asked Kris while intertwining their fingers together to prevent being pushed away.

 

 

“You know what Fanfan, I am officially an adult already and for your information I am 21!” answered Luhan while turning his face to the other side.

 

 

“I know you’re an adult Lulu but you must know that the world outside is very dangerous. Did you not learn anything from the incident 6 years ago?” Kris let out a sigh before holding Luhan’s chin to turn his face back to face him. “You know how much you mean to me right? I am doing all of this to protect you.”

 

 

“I know you care a lot for me Fanfan, but you must know that there are times where I wish for some freedom. I know that the incident six years ago are still a nightmare to you but it’s all fine now. He’s been sent to jail and everything’s alright now. I just want some freedom Fanfan. Is it too much to ask?” small tears were twinkling down from Luhan’s eyes staining his cheek. He let out a sigh before letting go of Kris’s hand.

 

 

“I know I worry too much Lulu but it’s for your own good. If you really dislike it so much I will reduce the bodyguard around you to 4.”

 

 

“How about no bodyguard at all? I am capable to take care of myself. I have learn some self-defending skill from Kai.” Asked Luhan while attacking Kris with his famous teary puppy eyes that Kris falls for every time he used it.             

 

 

“No! It’s too dangerous for you to go out alone. I will never agree to this! Let’s have dinner now. I called the kitchen to prepare your favorite, strawberry parfait for dessert.” Answer Kris while turning away from Luhan’s puppy eyes because he knows that he can’t withstand the attack. He always has a soft spot for those puppy eyes.

 

 

“I will not eat anything until you accept that!” Luhan stomped loudly to his room before slamming the door hard.

 

 

Kris let out a soft sigh before sitting down on the couch while taking off his glasses. He knows that all Luhan want was just some freedom but he can’t take the risk. He knows that bastard has been sent to jail but Luhan’s safety is the top priority to him. He promises Luhan’s parents that he will take good care of Luhan and the incident 6 years ago was still haunting him every time he closes his eyes. He knows that this argument is going to get worse if he leaves it be so he walked through the long dining room into the kitchen to fetch some strawberry parfait and a cup of hot vanilla milk before heading upstairs to Luhan’s room to sort things out. After a few knock on the door and receiving no response, he let out a sigh because he knows that Luhan definitely are not going to open the door for him. He fish out the spare keys of Luhan’s room from his pocket and open the door. He tip toe inside and saw a lump of blanket at the side of the bed. He placed the tray on the side table and settle down near the lump.

 

 

“Lulu, you’re going to lack of oxygen if you keep on hiding under those thick blankets. Come on, I brought you some strawberry parfait from the kitchen.” Kris tried to get Luhan out from the blankets but Luhan keep a tight grip on the blankets. “Lulu, I know you want some freedom but I promise your parents that I will take good care of you. I did all of this just to protect you. You know how much I love you right?” Kris caresses Luhan’s head through the blankets.

 

 

“Leave me alone! I told you I will not eat anything before you accept the deal.”

 

 

“Lulu, you know I can’t. It too dangerous outside and I promise your parents…….” Before Kris finishes his sentence he was interrupt by Luhan.

 

 

 

“STOP PRETENDING TO BE MY PARENTS! STOP MENTIONING ABOUT THE PROMISE BECAUSE NO ONE FORCES YOU TO MAKE THE PROMISE! STOP ACTING LIKE MY PARENTS BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU WILL NEVER BE THEM!” Luhan shouted from the blankets loudly.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes of silence, a soft bang could be heard. Getting out from the blankets and saw no one, he knows that Kris have left the room. Sitting on the bed, he saw a tray containing his favorite was placed on the side table by Kris a few minutes ago. Guilt was eating him alive and he knows that he had seriously gone overboard. He had never said those kinds of things to Kris no matter what argument they had before and he regrets everything he said just now. Hearing a soft knock on his bedroom door, he dash for the door hoping that it’s Kris but was left with disappointment when he saw that it’s Kai.

 

 

“What happened? I saw Kris Hyung walking out from your room a few minutes ago, looking furious and sad at the same time. I had never seen him like this before.”

 

 

“I was overpowered by anger and said something horrible to Fanfan. I am such a jerk!” tears were b down his cheeks soaking his shirt. He really didn’t know what had gotten to him to actually spill those horrible words out.

 

 

“Lu, what did you said to Kris Hyung?” asked Kai while giving Luhan’s a small pad on the shoulder, to give him some assurance.

 

 

“I told him to stop acting like my parents and stop mentioning the promise between him and my parents and he will never be them no matter what happen.” Luhan slump himself against Kai’s chest while crying out loudly. His tears are soaking up Kai’s black suit.

 

 

Giving Luhan’s head a pad and before lifting up his face to face him. “Dummy! How could you say something like this to Kris hyung. Kris hyung always put you in first for everything. Try thinking from his point of view, He’s just want to make sure you’re safe all the times. When your parents died, he’s just a 16 years old teenager. Remember, when no one wanted to take you in, he gladly took you in without any complaint even though he knows that his parents are going to be against it. The incident 6 years ago leaves him a scar on his heart. Do you know how many times he blames himself when he sees you lying on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter