Pretty Girl or Guy ?

Handsome Idol VS Cutie Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OH SEHUN! Do you know what time is it now? Its twelve-thirty in the afternoon already and you’re still sleeping like dead meat!”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, one more hour please. Didn’t you realize that the commercial wrapped up at 3am in the morning?” Sehun mumbles before falling down on the bed with his above, up high… facing the ceiling.

 

“That is not my problem anyway because starting from today; you will be going over to China for your new movie filming.” Xiumin, the manager who throw a pillow at Sehun’s head and stormed off into the bathroom to pack up Sehun’s favourite cologne. “Sehun, quickly settle your business, have a bath and eat up because you have exactly 2 hours left before the flight takes off to China!” Xiumin went through a final checklist on Sehun’s black with silver lining luggage, that’s a gift from his last endorsement and his MCM backpack before he head off to the kitchen to prepare cereal for Sehun.

 

With a loud groan escaping his thin lips, Sehun roll over to the side of the bed before slipping his feet into the black-gold slippers and head off to the bathroom. After he’s done with his morning business, he walked over to his walk-in closet before pulling some clean new towels and head off to have a nice shower. Around 15 minutes, the sound of the water dies down that indicate he’s done with a quick shower.

 

 “How can there be someone as handsome as you Oh Sehun.” Standing in front of the mirror, he can’t help but admired his own handsome face and toned body that set those fan girls screaming all over. After he’s done blow drying his light brown hair, he walked over to his walk-in closet and settle in for a grey sweater, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black socks. He needs to look fashionable as a Super idol because news of him flying to China today is all over the newspaper a week ago. He takes a final look at his overall outlook before heading off to the kitchen for his late breakfast.

 

“Hyung, seriously, you are going to feed me cereal again? I am craving for some nice bacon with eggs and mash potatoes.” He settles down around the dining table that made out of marble and sipped on the coffee that his manager prepared for him. “Why don’t we just grab something to eat on our way to the airport? It’s just a 20 minutes drive from here to the airport. I am sure we will have enough time for something more appropriate that we can call food.” He picks up the spoon and keeps fumbling the cereal that is mixed with chocolate milk.

 

“Sure, if you are not afraid of crazy fan girls that keep stalking you wherever you go and stuff their personal belonging such as their hair, underwear, stocking and even worse, their pubic hair in a bottle up to your face.” He’s shouting from the living room while messaging the security and the driver to check up on any fan girls scouting near the car because they are going to head off to the airport once Sehun finish up his cereal.

 

 

 

 

“Arghhhhh…. Fine. Thinking of those crazy fan girls sent me chill from head to toe. Hyung, are you the only one who will be going to China with me?” He continues to finish up his cereal and clean up after eating. After cleaning up, he heads off to the shoe rack on the side of the front door. He chose his favorite pairs of Nike’s special golden wings edition which he received as a gift from his parents during his 19th birthday last year.

 

“Thinking of those crazy fan girls sends me chills too. Baek, Yeol and Soo are coming along too. You know how Baek and Yeol insist that they want to come along when they know that you accepted the offer.” Xiumin handed Sehun his MCM backpack and rolling Sehun luggage before he lock the door and urges Sehun to the lift because they are really running late for the flight as they need to pick up Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the way to the airport.

 

Once the lift opened, both males dash for their van before those crazy fan girls start shoving the security guard to catch a glimpse of the famous super idol. The ride to the airport are torturing for both Xiumin and Sehun because once Baekhyun and Chanyeol enter the van, they start talking loudly about how excited it is to have a 3 month holiday in China which they forget that they are actually there to work and not for holiday. Once they reach the airport, they were directed to VIP lane where lead them to the VIP room that Kyungsoo is waiting for them.

 

“Sooooooo, I miss you so so so much!” Baekhyun rush over to hug Kyungsoo once the door of the VIP room opened.

 

“Baek, I just saw you yesterday and Yeol, please pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter