Why?

You Still in my Heart: I'll try to Forget You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Character on Chapter 3

Kim Yugyeom

-One of JB best friend, 18 years old.

-Love to smile a lot, love Hayoung a lot and treat her like a real younger sister

-Willing to do everything for Hayoung and care a lot many people even he don't know them.

After Hayoung sawing JB still alive, Hayoung feel so much happy then before but she is still sad that he don't know her or remember her. Hayoung want to know why and what wrong? She keep think what do she have to do to make him come back to her and be with her like they use to be. Hayoung love him with all her heart and always do everything like he say but now he leave her with other girl and don't care about her. She keep thinking about JB and finally she hear someone knock the door. Hayoung turn to see Bomi is standing side the door looking at her with my face having to much tears. She know what is Bomi thinking right now but she don't feel like she want to talk about.

"Hayoung, don't think about JB too much, he already dead." Bomi said to me. 

"JB is still alive, unnie. I saw him in my own eye and he still alive living in this world with me but why can't he remember me anymore." I said crying and hug Bomi tight. I don't know how to feel right now, all I feel is the heart is broken into small peices.

"When did you see JB? I am always with you and I have never seen JB since the day he death." Bomi said.

"In two day ago when we both are argument and I ran away. I am at the park and I saw JB but he don't remeber me anymore. He also has a girlfriend and he leave me now. I don't know what to do anymore, all I want to do is killing myself." I said and keep crying more and more.

"Don't cry anymore and go get ready. We going to be late if you keep crying." Bomi said. I look at Bomi and she right, I forgot that today is Qri unnie birthday. I nod and get up to go get ready. 20 minutes later.... "Hayoung, you going to Qri party just wearing like that" Bomi said to me and I just nod.

"Do whatever you want, let go! 

30 minute later we finally reach to Qri house and it's look so big. I feel bad that I didn't wear good enough like other, just look at my clothes compare to other and the way they did their hair or put makeup on them. I am just wearing normal clothes and tie my hair. I keep walking with Bomi and never leave her alone because I don't feel like want to be with other than Bomi. Chorong and my other friends are not here because they are busy with their work and I am here with Bomi because we live together and she never go find a jobs so she never get busy. Her uncle is the one that pay all the things to us so we don't need to worried about anything. I follow Bomi and when we both see Qri, we both wak toward to her and say Happy Birthday to her.

"Sorry Qri, I am trying to tell Hayoung not to wear like this but she is still so sad so I can't do anything." Bomi said.

"It okay, you don't need to sorry Bomi. I am already happy that both of you are come nothing more." Qri said and smile. I look at Qri unnie and she hug both of me and Bomi at the same time. I am trying my best to smile even it is just a fake smile and I hope they don't notice.

"Sorry unnie but can I go walk around? I feel like I don't want to bother you both." I said and look at both of Qri and Bomi.

"Hayoungie, don't worried, you didn't bother us both and yes you can walk around and if you need anything, come here and I'll help you." Qri said and I nod my head as I walk away.

I walking around and looking around and didn't look where I was going, then I suddenly bump into someone and make both of us fall on the ground. I was laying on top of him and he was on the bottom. I look at him and shock. I don't know what to do and many people was looking at us, I don't know why but I feel so scared and want to run always but I don't want to leave Bomi alone. I am still looking at him and still haven't get up since I am still too shock.

???-- Hayoung, when are you going to get up? You know, you have been laying on top of me about 5 minute already?

I am keep looking at him until  I hear his voice, I start to shake my head and fastly stand up. I look around and saw Qri and Bomi so I walk to stand behind them both. Even I already behind both of Qri and Bomi, I am still looking at him and I don't know why. Suddenly, he start to look at me and now we both looking at each other or you can say that we both staring at each other without blinking our eye. 

Qri: I am sorry for what Hayoung bump into you, Myungsoo.

Myungsoo: It okay, I don't mind. 

Bomi: Eh? It was you. Where are your other friends?

Myungsoo: Yes it was me and my other fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter