JB Dead

You Still in my Heart: I'll try to Forget You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB Pov:

I love my girlfriend Hayoung so much, everytime I see her smile it is always make me feel strong and always happy. She is so sweet and care about other which I like about her.

In the morning, I am hurry up and get ready to go see my lovely Hayoung. I always miss her and can't do anything if I didn't see her first. I walk in the car and start to drive while I am calling Hayoung but she is not answer my call. I think she is busy so I don't want to bothering her and keep driving to her house. I forgot to look at the street and suddenly got into a car accident. I can't open the door and I am just keep laying inside the car. 

After a few minute I slowly close my eye and didn't know anything after that. 

Aurthor Pov:

After that, Jaebum already in the hospital in emergency room. Since the doctor didn't any of JB family or friends, they didn't call to any of them. 

Jaebum (JB) already sleep in the hospital about many day and haven't wake up. The doctor don't really know how to help him now since they don't know any of his family or friends so the doctor just leave him sleep like that. 

Hayoung was worry why Jaebum didn't come and visit her anymore. She miss her a lot and when she go visit him, he isn't at home too. She start to worry about him but didn't know what happen to then. 

Hayoung turn on the t.v and show on the new that Jae bum got into car accident and die. She don't trust about this news and her tear keep falling down. Hayoung don't know what to do so she turn of the tv and run to her bedroom while crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter