Myungsoo Love at First Sight

You Still in my Heart: I'll try to Forget You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark Tuan

Jb best friend 23 (1 years older than Jb) Know Jb about 3-4 years

I am Kim Myungsoo, one of the richest son in South Korean. I am so tired of my life because my parent never let me go anywhere, they always want be to stay home and study. I suddenly decide to sneak out and go live with my best friend called Infinite. They all live together in the dorm which I like about so I don't have to keep going place to place. They are so lucky that their parent let they live wherever they want not like my parent control my life. 

I suddenly reach to the dorm and knock the door. Luckily, they are home and Hoya the one open the door to me and let me in. I feel happy that now I am not with my parent now, I can do whatever I want with my best friends. I suddenly hug Hoya tight and happy to see all of my friend welcome me warmly.

Sunyeol: Kim Myungsoo, the richest son of the Kim Company, what are you doing here? Your parent never let you out to hang out with us.

Myungsoo: I sneak out and my parent didn't know yet but if they know, I might get in trouble. I am so tired of my life always stay at home and never get to go out. I hate it the most, hyung. 

Sunggyu: Don't you think we might got in trouble if your parent know you going to live with us?

Myungsoo: Don't worry hyung, I won't let you all got in trouble because of me. I'll take care of everything.

Dongwoo: Let's go hang out, it's the first time that myungsoo come visit us since a lot time he haven't come. 

Myungsoo: Let's go then hyung. I really want to hang out with you all a lot. My life is so boring without you all. 

they all nod and we happily went out to hang out together since a long time I haven't come and hang out with them. We keep talking and talking until I suddenly bump into someone. I look up at her and she glare at me.

Hayoung: Aish, look where you going! Don't you has eyes? 

Myungsoo: I'm sorry. 

Hayoung: No need to sorry, I don't need someone apologize easily.

Bomi: Hayoung-ah, don't be like that to them. 

Hayoung: Unnie, I am so sorry but ...

Bomi: Yea Yea I know! You always say the same thing, no need to say anymore, Im understand what are you going to say.

Bomi turn to Myungsoo and start to talk to them. "I am so sorry for what Hayoung. She didn't mean to say like that. She just had a bad day. Forgive us." Bomi said.

Myungsoo: It okay. 

Bomi: Between, I am Yoon Bomi but call me Bomi, I feel more comfortable and that is my friend Oh Hayoung. 

Myungsoo: I am Kim Myungsoo but call me L. They are my best friends. 

Hoya: I am Lee Howon but call me Hoya.

Sunggyu: I am their leader Kim Sunggyu.

Dongwoo: I am Jang Dongwoo.

Woohyun: I am Nam Woohyun.

Sungyeol: I am Lee Sungyeol the tallest.

Sungjong: And I am the lovely maknae Lee Sungjong.

Bomi: Nice to meet you all.

Infinite: Nice to meet you too and Hayoung.

When Infinite keep talking with Bomi, L keep looking at Hayoung but Hayoung look around and ignore them all. Then, suddenly, Hayoung start to thinking about JB again and her tear start to fall down. L saw Hayoung is crying and wondering what is wrong with her. She look at Bomi and saw how happy Bomi is, then she start to talk to Bomi.

Hayoung: Bomi, I'll let you talking with them alone for a few minute. I'll go walking around first.

Hayoung start to run away far from Bomi. Her tear keep falling down even she didn't cry. Hayoung keep help it but keep on running far away from them so they won't saw her.

Bomi: Maybe she thinking about him again. [Bomi sight]

Hoya: Thinking about who?

Bomi: Oh, ah nothing. 

Hoya: Ummm... Okay.

Bomi: Will I have to go now, I need to go find my friend. See you all later if we meet.

Infinte: See ya!

Bomi run to chase after Hayoung to look where is she now. She keep looking for Hayoung but didn't find her anywhere and she start to worried about Hayoung.

I am so worried about Hayoung now, I don't know where is she going too. I feel bad for her, whenever JB come to her mind, her tear always come out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter