Because of You

You Still in my Heart: I'll try to Forget You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't help it and I keep thinking about Hayoung, I don't know what wrong with me right now. Every time I am with her, I'm always feel happy even she is cold toward me. I am always want to be with her all the time and talking with her but she never want to talk with me, all she do is yelling and push me away.

I have been live with my friends about 5 month now and and know Hayoung for 5 month too. My parent also decide to let me live with them. I feel much happier living like this with my friends and having so much freedom and I can do whatever I want too. 

Sungyeol: Kim Myungsoo, what are you thinking?

Myungsoo: Shut up Sungyeol! I am thinking about leaving you here and go out. 

Sungyeol: Yea whatever L. I know what are you thinking. Is it about love? 

I hate when Sungyeol keep teasing me but it actually fun and we also fight too which we won't get bored.  "Mind your own business, hyung." I said and glare at him. Sungyeol ignore my glare and just smirk at me which I hate it so much because I am the only one that always smirk and this is Sungyeol first time smirk. "Look like lovely L is angry now but don't worry L I won't take you habit away from you. Our Myungie is so cute when it come to the girl you love." Sungyeol said teasingly me.

"Whatever you say, hyung and stop teasing me or I am going to kill you." I say. 

"It is not fun to teasing you at all, Kim Myungsoo but if you love that girl so much just tell her or else you going to lose her forever." Sungyeol say. I am also agree with Sungyeol but what can I do when she away yelling and tell me to walk away. I am trying my best to talk with her but she always ignore me. 

"What are you thinking again, Myungsoo?" Sungyeol ask. 

"Nothing, I am going out now. You are annoying, hyung." I say and walk out of the house so Sungyeol won't ask me so much question again. Whenever they talk about Hayoung to me, I am blushing and luckily that they don't see me blush or else they are going to tease me more. 

---------

I am lying on the bed and suddenly I hear Bomi shout my name so I get out of my room and walk toward to Bomi. "Yah! Oh Hayoung." Bomi shout.

"What it is,unnie? Did I do anything wrong?" I ask confuse.

"What is this paper suppose to be? What did L do to you to make you hate him so much? He care for you a lot and always protect you to keep you save but on your dairy you write you want to kill him." Bomi said angrily looking at me.

"Unnie, I didn't do anything wrong. He is super annoy and keep annoying me. No matter what, ill going to hurt him until he stop bothering me." I said.

"Hayoung, I know JB death cause you to change a lot but he won't come back to you. Stop waiting for him and move on." Bomi said in a low tone.

"Unnie, you are wrong, JB still alive and one day he sure will be back to me!" I shout and run out of the house crying. I know Bomi care for me a lot but saying JB dead hurt me so much because I believe he still not dead and he will come back to me. When I ran out I hear Bomi shout. "You saw his dead body in your own eye, why did always want to hurt yourself. No matter what, he won't come back to you." Bomi shout.

I don't trust any words Bomi say to me. My JB still here in this world and waiting for me. He will never leave me alone and will always be here even he is dead.

I'm sit on the bench and  I saw a hand holding a handkerchief. I keep looking at the hand and I suddenly slap his hand away. I didn't know who it is until I look up and see L face looking at me. I can tell that I hit his hand very hard because the look of his face and his hand is super red but he dont angry, he just stay silent. "What are you doing here?" I say in a low tone.

"I am here before you did but I see you crying in the bench so I just come look to see if you are okay or not." He said worried. 

"I am fine, I just can't believe what Bomi say to me before. JB is not dead yet and he will come back to me. I don't understand why everyone keep say he is dead." I said crying.

I keep crying until I suddenly feel I on someone chest and he is hugging me. I look up it was no one else except Kim Myungsoo. I don't understand him, why everytime I am sad or hurt he is the only one that always here for me. I stay on his chest and suddenly hug him, I don't know why but I feel like I really want to hug him so much more than anyone. We hug each other for a while and he suddenly break the hug and hold my face. He keep hold my face and then all I know is his lips is touching my lips. I don't know what wrong with me, I feel butterfly is flying all over my stomach and I don't feel like wamt to push him away. Then, his kiss remind me of JB and my face burned so face so I push him away and slap his face.

I turn to look other side and see Yugyeom, I turn back to look at L and run toward to Yugyeom. I run as fast as I can and run to hug Yugyeom  tight. I have know Yugyeom  for along time because when me and JB are dating, he introduce me to Yugyeom, then we both started to be bestfriend and he treat me so well. He older than be a few month and he is so mature. I feel his hand and hugging me, this is why I like about him because he is treat me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter