Two

There You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Choi Seung Hyun met Lee Ha Neul, was almost a year ago. He had smacked her at their first meet. 

Now, Seung Hyun is brought up to respect women and he would tell you it was honestly an accident. He didn't mean to do it. The only time he would practically tap a woman's is when he is asked- mostly when they're trying to get it on with each other. He would never touch a woman in a disrespectful manner without permission. Besides, he didn't even notice Lee Ha Neul was in the way on that day! And on his defense, it was just a slight graze. Does that count as smacking?

Talk about awkward.

It was Ha Neul's first day of work as the new manager of Big Bang. It was supposed to be great. It was supposed to be smooth. It was supposed to be a day full of introductions and getting to know each other and also, how YG works. Of course, life never goes as planned. First, she woke up late. Next, she almost missed the bus, which could have caused her to be late on her first day of work. Then, she got lost in YG building itself while she was trying to find her way to the management team. Of course, what took the cake was being ually harrassed even before meeting her superiors.

She suspected she was at the wrong floor when she saw the walls next to the elevator illuminating with what looks like small figurines and CD albums. She heard of YG's knack of creativity and innovation, but she still finds it a little weird and creepy to have those small dolls staring back at you as you walk along the hallway. It didn't help that the lighting in that area was dimmed. Whomever was designing this part of the hallway must be a creepy old fart, she decided.

When she reached the end of the hallway, there was no one around and that confirmed her suspicion that she was at the wrong floor. Besides, there were subtle music coming from a few doors to her left, to which she guessed must be the recording studio of the producers here. As she was trying to take a peek through the transparent opening at one of the doors, she wasn't looking in front and ended up jabbing herself with something which looked like a bicycle handle. ! What the fu--

She later learned that those running track-looking equipments are called segways and whomever thought that it was a good idea to park a few of those along the hallways should be whacked in the head. People could get hurt! I got hurt! Bloody hell. She clutched onto her sides and bent down to collect her files and handbag that she dropped in the process.

Just then, one of the doors nearby opened and a sudden electronic music was heard even louder than before. Ha Neul was about to stand up straight when she felt a hand slide across her... posterior and she froze.

"Men like me dig those bottoms," a deep voice then followed along with a chuckle. "I'll get going now, guys." What the ? This pig! The nerve of him!  She straightened herself immediately and turned to face her offender, glaring at him. The man was unaware of her presence and he was slightly surprised to be met with a woman who was looking at him as if saying, you piece of ! Die! Thinking that it must be one of the staff that he had never met, he bowed at her slightly and stepped aside to walk off. The woman with the crazy eyes moved instantly, blocking his way. He looked at her in confusion.

Ha Neul instantly recognized the pig who had the audacity to her in the middle of the daylight. In YG Building, no less. The YG Building! She thought people here a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter